Vol: 4 Ch: 32: Piccolo Arrives
218 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“That was surprising kid, but don’t let it go to your head. Time to end this little fight.” Frieza said as he looked up at Gohan and Vegeta, laughing as Frieza’s power level grew larger.

Frieza flew up quickly to Gohan as he froze in fear, “MOVE KID!” Vegeta shouted

Frieza chopped Gohan in the face sending him flying as Frieza flew to him, grabbed him and kneed him in the stomach causing Gohan to cough up blood, when Frieza kicked him down into an island as Gohan’s body bounced off the ground.

Gohan could barely hear Vegeta shout above him, “Hey Frieza!” then there was the sound of an explosion when Vegeta started laughing, “Rule #1 never turn your back when fighting Vegeta, I always have a couple of tricks, now feel my wrath.”

“Wait your turn Vegeta, I will be right with you, but first I have to take care of the runt.” Frieza said as he landed near Gohan, as he was slowly getting back up, “Want to try again kid.” Frieza said

Gohan got up and started to throw kicks at Frieza who dodged them with no effort, before Frieza countered and kneed Gohan in the stomach again, then tossed him on the ground before kicking him as Gohan managed to fly into the air. Frieza appeared behind him and knocked him back down to the ground with his tail.

Gohan stabilized himself and looked around for Frieza, when he sensed him behind him, before Gohan could, react Frieza grabbed him by his hair and pushed him into the ground. Frieza then started to step on Gohan’s head, “Bye Brat.”

Gohan felt pain like he has never felt before as he felt his skull cracking, “Poor boy, looks like Vegeta is too petrified, help you.” Frieza said chuckling.

“Destructo Disk!” Gohan heard someone shout but it couldn’t be him since Gohan knew he was badly injured. When the pressure of Frieza stepping on his head disappeared, Gohan heard something thump on the ground.

“How is it him, I stabbed him, these earth scums are hard to kill.” Frieza shouted in surprise

“Destructo Disk!... Hey Frieza…kiss my ass.” Krillin shouted as Gohan heard him fly off

“You’re a dead man!” Frieza shouted as he chased after Krillin

Gohan was still on the ground in pain when Dende came up to him, “Gohan it’s me Dende, you are going to be fine.”

Gohan was starting to feel better until he felt completely healed, “Wow thanks Dende, I feel great.” Gohan said as he opened his eyes and started to move around, Gohan then saw a piece of Frieza’s tail on the ground near where he was laying down.

Krillin came flying back and saw that Gohan was back up, “Good the plan worked.” Krillin said with a smile.

“What how is he back up as well.” Frieza said in surprise as he came back from chasing Krillin and saw Gohan moving around

Gohan flew up to face Frieza again as he charged his energy as he felt stronger than before, “Heh, the kid is a true saiyan, his power level increases after every battle. We might stand a chance if we all attack him together.” Vegeta said laughing, “Let’s do it boys!” Vegeta said as they started launching Ki blasts at Frieza.

“Is that the best you can do, you need to do better than that.” Frieza said as he emerged from the volley of ki blast uninjured.

“Great that did nothing, what do we do now.” Krillin asked looking scared

“I don’t have any ideas right now.” Vegeta said

“Who cares, if he’s stronger, sometimes we have to attack head on.” Gohan said as he rushed towards Frieza with Krillin shouting behind him to wait.

Before Gohan could get to Frieza a bright light appeared in front of him, causing him to stop, he soon saw a familiar outline, “Piccolo, you are here, the dragon did bring you here, this is incredible.” Gohan said happily

“Good to see you, Gohan, so that’s Frieza, King Kai thinks he is impossible to defeat. I guess we will find out.” Piccolo said looking at Gohan and then at Frieza.

“Yeah, we will but you are just another weak Namekian, wait you’re the one I killed back on earth…I can’t believe they used their wish to bring you back to life.” Vegeta said in disappointment

“Shut up, after I defeat Frieza then it will be me vs you head-to-head.” Piccolo said looking back at Vegeta.

“Haha, sure I guess me killing you once wasn’t enough.” Vegeta laughed

“Why don’t you leave Namekian, I haven’t decided to kill you just yet, I might feel a little better if I spared at least one of you.” Frieza said looking at Piccolo

“No can do Frieza. Now let’s start this now while I’m still young, the rest of you stay out of this.” Piccolo said as he flew down to the ground,

“Very well if you insist Namek.” Frieza said as flew down to the ground.

“I know he’s stronger, but I don’t know if he can win by himself.” Krillin said looking at Piccolo

“I guess I can kick back and watch him fight or die.” Vegeta said with a grin

Piccolo and Frieza stared at each other, “No there is something different about Piccolo, he would never fight unless he felt like he had a chance at winning.” Gohan said looking at Piccolo

“Are you sure Gohan, I mean he looks the same to me.” Krillin said

“There’s nothing different about your green friend, and there is no way he can win against Frieza.” Vegeta said

“Yeah, there is something different about him, I know Piccolo better than the both of you and there is something different about him, I know it.” Gohan said looking at Piccolo

“So, you think that you are a tough guy…well it won’t be long for you to be on the ground begging for mercy.” Frieza said smiling at Piccolo

“Try it.” Piccolo said, when he rushed Frieza and started trading blows with him, Frieza flew into the air and Piccolo gave chase, Piccolo threw an elbow at Frieza who blocked it. Piccolo started to punch and kick at Frieza as the impact from each blow caused small explosions of light.

Their battle moved around as the light from their blows slightly blinded Gohan and the others, when they could see again, Frieza had both of Piccolo’s fist in his arms when Piccolo fired off eyebeams that Frieza dodged, allowing Piccolo to knee him in the stomach, where he then uppercut Frieza sending him backwards.

Piccolo continued the attack as he landed more hits on Frieza who then came back and attacked and pushed Piccolo into a mountain as he started firing ki blasts at Piccolo as he slowly flew backwards as he continued to fire more ki blasts. After, Frieza finished there was a big cloud of dust where Piccolo was; Frieza flew down with his arms crossed in front of him.

“Who should I take care of next, or should I pick you at random.” Frieza said as the cloud of dust slowly cleared, to reveal Piccolo standing there unharmed, Vegeta then flew off suddenly, “Wait here a moment.” Frieza said as he flew after Vegeta.

Frieza punched Vegeta in the stomach and then sent him flying into a mountain nearby, “Sorry, I had to take care of some business.” Frieza said as he appeared in front of Piccolo to fight him again.

Piccolo started fighting with Frieza again as Gohan watched in awe, their fight continued with them trading blows, Piccolo then started to fire energy blasts at Frieza pushing him back a little, when they took off into the air to continue their fight.

Frieza then used his tail to smack Piccolo almost sending him flying into the ocean below, but Piccolo elongated his arm and grabbed onto Frieza’s tail, dragging them both into the water.

Frieza slowly emerged from the water, charged up an energy blast, and fired it at Piccolo as he came out of the water the blast hit Piccolo sending him flying into an island, where Frieza then fired an energy beam from his finger exploding the area where Piccolo landed.

“Well that takes care of the Namek, who’s next.” Frieza said as an explosion of rocks flew into the air with Piccolo flying up unharmed, “What?”

“You underestimated my power.” Piccolo said as small rocks floated around him

“We might stand a chance, just like Vegeta said we need to fight as one.” Krillin said looking at Gohan as he nodded.

“You two stay there, I told you that I would beat him.” Piccolo said as the rocks continued to float around him, before they fell to the ground.

“But Piccolo you won’t be able to beat him alone.” Krillin said

“Yeah, Piccolo we need to work together.” Gohan said looking at Piccolo

“Don’t argue with me.” Piccolo said as he looked at Frieza, who tried to attack him as Piccolo kept flying backwards causing Frieza to miss him every time he tried to catch him.

“I bet you are wondering how I can anticipate your every move, right.” Piccolo said with a smile as he was caught by Frieza,

“Is that the best you can do against me Frieza, Piccolo and I are of one body,” Piccolo said in a voice that sounded a lot like Nails.

“With our combined power you don’t stand a chance.” Piccolo said in his regular voice, as he started laugh and power up, causing Frieza to let go of him. Piccolo was then covered in a bright light as his power continued to increase casing Gohan and the others to shake from it,

“Now that I have this power, it’s time to finish this game.” Piccolo said with a smile.

4