Vol: 4 Ch: 37: Goku vs Frieza
200 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Goku continued to stare at Frieza in anger, “You are a monster, you have no remorse, you kill everything in your way… even children. You do all this just for your personal gain, and now it’s your turn.” Goku said

“You’re welcome to try and defeat, what has never been defeated… Mister Super Saiyan.” Frieza said with a smirk

“I don’t care about this so called Super Saiyan, all I care about is defeating you!” Goku said

Goku and Frieza stared at each other, “Guys lets go we are only going to be a distraction.” Piccolo shouted as he took off

“Right…lets go Gohan!” Krillin shouted as he took off after Piccolo

Gohan looked back and saw Piccolo and Krillin flying off before he looked back at his dad, “Dad… I believe you can defeat this monster so don’t you dare lose.” Gohan said before he took off after Piccolo and Krillin.

While flying away Gohan started hearing booms causing him to turn around as he could see impacts from Goku and Frieza’s fight, “Wow that’s fast!” Krillin said as he also stopped and turned around to see the fight.

The impacts from their fight was moving around causing destruction wherever they were, as Gohan and the others continued to fly away, they turned around again at the sound of an explosion. They saw a huge mushroom cloud from where the explosion came from, they saw Frieza outside of the cloud shooting eye beams into the cloud, before he flew to the other side and started shooting more eye beams as Goku flew out of the cloud.

Gohan, Piccolo, and Krillin landed on a small island far away as they continued to watch the battle, “Watch out!” Piccolo shouted as he grabbed Gohan and moved him out of the way of a purple energy blast that passed by where they were standing. Gohan turned around in shock as Piccolo was shielding him; Gohan saw his father and Frieza standing back-to-back on a tall peak as the smoke from earlier cleared.

The peak they were standing on suddenly stated to crumble, piece by piece until it just all fell underneath them as they both flew down, Goku then tried to punch Frieza in the back when Frieza vanished. Goku landed on the ground looking for Frieza when he fired two energy blast at cliff destroying it as smoke formed from the impact there was movement inside the cloud of smoke, indicating that Frieza was just there.

Goku was standing in place looking around for Frieza again, when Frieza came out of the ocean and fired an energy ball at Goku, who was unable to doge it in time blocked it as it pushed him back into a mountain behind him as he tossed the ball into the air.

Frieza then jumped into the air and fired eye beams at Goku who dodged it by jumping back, the surrounding area started to shake as a large column of lava to shoot into the air causing Goku to jump away.

Goku turned around as Frieza appeared behind him and started firing eye beams and finger beams at Goku; causing him to move backwards to avoid them. Frieza then fired a energy blast at Goku who dodged it as a wall of lava appeared behind him. Goku jumped into the air trying to avoid another blast Frieza fired only for him to be knocked into the lave by Frieza’s tail.

“Dad No!” Gohan shouted as he tired to go and help him only for Krillin to stop him

“Stay here Gohan, we have to believe in your dad ok.” Krillin said to Gohan holding him back

“I’ll go check things out.” Piccolo said as he flew over to where the battle was taking place

Goku flew out of the lava after a while with a large wall of lava following behind him, Goku flew into the air as he fired an energy beam at the lava pushing it back down slowly, after it was pushed back a hole formed as water flowed into it. The water then cooled the lava as smoke rose into the sky as the surrounding area cooled down, Piccolo pointed behind Goku.

Frieza tried to attack Goku, but he was able to dodge it thanks to Piccolo’s warning, Goku landed on a cliff as he stared down at Frieza, Frieza then flew up slowly staring at Goku, before he shouted, and an explosion happened sending Piccolo flying from the gust of wind. Piccolo stabilized himself and flew back to where Gohan and Krillin were watching the battle.

Goku then appeared behind Frieza and then attacked him somehow sending him flying down into the ocean below, but Frieza was able to stop himself before he landed in the water as he flew up into the air causing a column of water to fly up with him. Frieza then appeared from within the column of water and attacked Goku sending him flying into the ocean below.

Frieza stayed flying above the water waiting for Goku who hadn’t come out of the water yet, Frieza was waiting for Goku to come out of the water. When an energy blast flew out of the water at high speed almost hitting Frieza who dodged it as a second one came flying behind it seconds later. Frieza dodged the second one as well when Goku came flying out of the water and then double foot stomped Frieza in the face sending him crashing into an island.

The impact from Frieza crashing into the island continued as it went into another island near by causing clouds of dust to form from island to island. Goku stayed flying in the air staring the damage he did to Frieza when suddenly small pillars of purple light flew into the air as the rubble on top of Frieza started flying into the air. Frieza appeared from the rubble with little damage as he cracked his neck.

Frieza then started vanishing quickly as he landed on a small island in front of Goku where he raised his hand and pointed at the ground nearby as small pieces of rocks started floating above Frieza’s head. Frieza then started launching the pieces of rocks at Goku as they moved around Goku trying to hit him as he did his best to dodge them all.

Frieza stood there looking at Goku with his arms crossed in front of him, “Is he doing all that with his mind?” Krillin asked looking at Frieza and Goku in surprise.

“Yeah, it looks like it.” Piccolo said looking on in surprise as well.

“I didn’t know that was possible… that is incredible I wish I could do something like that.” Gohan said looking on

“You might be able to kid you just have to keep training and someday you will be able to do that as well. If we make it out of this alive then I’ll do my best to train you, so that you will be able to do that. If you want me to Gohan.” Piccolo said looking at Gohan

“Ok Piccolo.” Gohan said with a nod looking at Piccolo with a smile.

Goku continued to dodge the rocks, when he suddenly fired a yellow energy blast that split into many parts and destroyed all the rocks. Goku then flew down and landed in front of Frieza who put his hands out in front of him then the ground started shaking as he raised his arms above his head.

When a rock the size of an island slowly started rising in the air as Frieza tossed it towards Goku, who stood in place as he caught the piece of the rock as it pushed him back into a mountain behind him. A flash of light appeared and Goku flew out of the island size rock as he quickly moved around and landed in front of Frieza, who had disappeared and reappeared above Goku.

 Frieza held his hand out and then trapped Goku in a yellow ball, as purple ripples emerged from his open palm, Goku seemed like he couldn’t move as Frieza then hit the yellow ball with his tail sending Goku flying into the air. Frieza then vanished and then he kicked the ball Goku was in sending it flying again. Frieza would repeatedly vanish and then reappear hitting the yellow ball Goku was trapped in, Frieza seemed like he was playing a game of catch with Goku as the ball.

Frieza then caught Goku before he hit the ground again, as he fired a purple energy blast at Goku sending him flying fast away from them, Goku landed somewhere as a bright yellow explosion appeared where he landed. There was a strong gust of wind that emerged from the impact of the explosion sending Gohan flying backwards as he couldn’t grab onto anything in time like Krillin did. Piccolo appeared behind him and caught him, “Thanks Piccolo.” Gohan said with a smile

The gust of wind continued as Piccolo brought them to the ground where they were the covered up by a lot of sand, they dug themselves out as they looked at the destruction that the explosion caused.

“Wow what power and to think that he’s not serious, Frieza can destroyed this whole planet whenever he wants to but he’s playing around with Goku. Good thing that Goku is just playing around too or else we would be history.”  Piccolo said before he looked at where Goku was standing not to far away from them.

Goku then flew towards Frieza as he stopped in front of him, “How was he able to escape that explosion?” Krillin asked looking at Goku in amazement

“He somehow managed to outrun the explosion, that’s very fast.” Piccolo said looking at Goku and Frieza

“How is that possible Piccolo?” Gohan asked looking up at his dad

“They are both monsters Gohan… one good and one evil.” Piccolo said looking at Goku and Frieza

“I have a proposition for you if you would humor me?” Frieza said looking at Goku

“I’m listening.” Goku said

“How about we stop holding back and get the real fight started?” Frieza said looking at Goku with a smile

“Yeah, that sounds good to me.” Goku said

3