Vol: 4 Ch: 40: Final Wish
194 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gohan was flying away with Piccolo looking for his father’s ship, “Dad you did it… it’s like Vegeta said you’ve become a Super Saiyan.” Gohan said with a smile. While flying Gohan felt an incredible power behind him as he turned around, he saw bright flashes of light from Frieza’s fight with Goku.

“No… I have to believe in my dad.” Gohan said as he turned around and started flying towards the ship again. After flying for awhile Gohan found where he fought the Ginyu Force, he saw their bodies lying on the ground dead.

Gohan found himself thinking about everything he and Krillin went through since they landed on Namek, he couldn’t believe that Krillin was dead. Gohan continued flying until he found the ship.

It was spherical in design; the door was open as Gohan flew inside and noticed that there was a lot of damage on the inside. “Wow dad must have trained a lot on his way here to leave the ship like this.” Gohan said as he placed Piccolo on the ground. “I need to hurry up I can’t waste anymore time.” Gohan said as a tv came out of ceiling and turned itself on.

Chi-Chi appeared on the tv, “Gohan you’re still alive.” Chi-Chi said as she started crying, as Gohan heard Master Roshi in the background talking, asking about what was happening.

“Krillin’s gone.” Gohan told them looking at the screen.

Master Roshi came into view as he pushed Chi-Chi out of the way, “Krillin’s gone! What’s going on Gohan… is the fight over.” Master Roshi asked

“No dad is still fighting Frieza he told us to leave while he handles Frieza. Frieza killed Krillin.” Gohan said looking at the tv screen.

“How’s the fight going?” Master Roshi asked

“I don’t know… sorry but I have to leave and go and find Bulma so that we can leave the planet.” Gohan said as he turned around to leave the ship.

“Don’t be rude Gohan come back here now or else you are going to be grounded.” Chi-Chi yelled

“Mom, you can ground me when I get home if you want to, but I need to find Bulma so that we can leave ok.” Gohan said as he turned around at the entrance of the ship looking at the tv before he flew off.

While flying around looking for Bulma there was a blinding light and strong winds that made flying difficult for Gohan; as the winds pushed him backwards. Gohan had to use more energy to stabilize himself as he continued to look for Bulma.

“Dad, I know you are ok.” Gohan said as he flew forward trying to sense Bulma’s energy, but he was getting some type of interference making it difficult for him to get her location. While Gohan was flying, he saw that the planet was in very bad shape, there was lava shooting into the air and parts of the planet was sinking.

“Dad, you have to hurry, if you don’t you won’t be able to leave this planet in time, the only way is for us all to leave together.” Gohan said while he continued to look for Bulma. Gohan couldn’t sense Bulma’s energy, but he could still sense two very high-power levels that belonged to Goku and Frieza.

Gohan flew past Frieza’s spaceship, as he looked for Bulma; he felt the planet shaking violently, as the skies became darker, and the winds become stronger, when he felt Goku’s power level disappear. “No dad!” Gohan said.

Gohan was still in shock when he felt Frieza heading towards him, heading for his ship that Gohan passed a few miles back. Frieza appeared in front of him, he was all bloody and bruised, but he seemed a lot bigger than before, all his muscles seemed to have increased in size.

“Well… well… well… I forgot about you kid, I guess I don’t have to hunt you down to finally rid myself of the saiyan race.” Frieza said as he started laughing his body shrank back down to his normal size. “I can spare a moment to end you kid.” Frieza said as he looked at Gohan with a smile

Gohan didn’t have time to think of a good plan as he charged around Frieza he thought to himself that maybe he could outrun him, but Frieza appeared in front of him blocking his path. Gohan tried to fly away again in a different direction only for Frieza to appear in front of him again as he kicked Gohan, Gohan managed to stabilize himself and tired to fly away again.

Frieza chased after him and knocked Gohan into an island below, Gohan struggled to get up as Frieza fired finger beams at Gohan who dodged them as he ended up against a rock blocking his escape route.

“You are a pushover just like you dad. I wonder if you will beg for your life just like your father did before I killed him.” Frieza said looking at Gohan smiling

Gohan got back up as he felt anger at what Frieza was saying; Gohan felt his power rising again as he powered up, before he flew away from Frieza knowing that he wouldn’t be able to beat him.

Frieza appeared in front of Gohan again laughing at him, “Well kid can’t say this game of cat and mouse wasn’t fun but it’s time for me to leave. I maybe able to breathe in space but I would rather be off the rock before it blows.” Frieza said laughing at Gohan

“Dad please help me I can still sense you.” Gohan said as he could feel his dad’s power, Gohan closed his eyes as he felt more power rising inside him. “You are going to pay Frieza!” Gohan shouted as he flew towards Frieza and punched him in the face before he delivered a flurry of punches to Frieza’s stomach.

Gohan then kicked Frieza in the stomach, then followed up with a double axe handle to Frieza’s back sending him flying towards an island below, Gohan then gathered up his energy into his hands as he raised them above his head, “MASENKO HA!” Gohan shouted as his attack hit Frieza sending crashing into the island below in a big explosion.

“That was very impressive… especially for a kid, you are a true saiyan… you should be proud to be killed by me you are the second saiyan to date that has forced me to use 100% of my true power.” Frieza said as he flew up from the ground and faced Gohan as his body increased in size again.

Frieza was panting heavily as he looked at Gohan with a smile as he started his attack on Gohan at such speed that Gohan couldn’t do anything, Frieza punched Gohan and sent him crashing into the island below. Gohan turned around on his back and saw Frieza looking down at him charging up an attack; when there was bright light coming from the ocean below causing Frieza to stop his attack.

Goku rose from the ocean and landed in front of Gohan, “Dad, I’m sorry I haven’t found Bulma, yet I can’t sense her energy.” Gohan said as he struggled to get back up.

“Here son, I can’t give you more energy than that, I need the rest to defeat Frieza. I’m sorry that you had to face Frieza like that.” Goku said he pointed his hand at Gohan and gave him some of his energy. “Bulma should be somewhere over there. Get her and get off the planet don’t worry about me.” Goku said as he pointed to his right

“… ok dad.” Gohan said as he flew towards where Goku pointed at full speed looking for Bulma so that they could leave the planet. While Gohan was flying, he was suddenly surrounded by a white light as he disappeared.

--

Gohan then found himself in a tree as he climbed out of it, he saw bright blue skies, green trees and grass and he heard birds singing.

“Bulma you’re ok, I’m sorry I couldn't find you.” Gohan said as he jumped out of the tree and landed in front of Bulma.

“I can’t be mad at you kid… it’s alright.” Bulma sighed looking at Gohan before looking around, “Where are we?” she asked

“Goku! Where are you?” Gohan heard Piccolo shout, Gohan turned around and saw Piccolo and Dende standing next to each other.

“Piccolo… Dende you are ok.” Gohan said as he ran towards them happily that they were ok.

“Guru!” Gohan heard some Nameks call, as he turned to look in the direction of the voices, he saw Guru surrounded by some Nameks.

 “Bulma, Piccolo come on.” Gohan said as he and Dende went to where Guru was sitting in a middle of a clearing.

“Where are we Guru?” one of the Nameks asked

“We are on a planet called Earth my children. We were brought here by the dragon, the Super Saiyan and Frieza are fighting on Namek this will be a battle that we will talk about for years to come. Goku wished for everyone but him and Frieza to be left on the planet Namek.” Guru explained

“Goku, you fool, even if you defeat Frieza, the explosion will be enough to kill you. You stayed behind to make sure that Frieza is defeated even if it means your death… you have such honor.” Piccolo said looking into the sky.

4