Vol: 5 Ch: 49: Heart Problems
174 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Did anyone see where they went, they went?” Goku asked as he tried to look for them but couldn’t see them anywhere.

“No, and I can’t even sense their power levels.” Yamcha said

“Well, they’re androids maybe we can’t sense their power levels because they aren’t completely human.” Gohan said

“Crap, that sucks, so how are we going to find them?” Krillin asked

“That just means we will have to find them the old fashion way.” Piccolo said

“Right… Gohan go check on Yajirobe and make sure he’s ok, everyone else if you find the androids don’t try and fight them by yourself. Rise your power level so that we can rush in to help you.” Goku said as Gohan flew towards where Yajirobe’s car crashed.

Gohan flew around looking for Yajirobe and found him near where the car crashed, “Yajirobe, hold on I’m coming.” Gohan said as he flew and grabbed Yajirobe by his arm and pulled him out of the water.

“… cough… cough…. Thanks Gohan.” Yajirobe said

“No, problem… are you ok?” Gohan asked as he flew into the air holding Yajirobe arm

“Yeah, but Korin is going to be mad about the car.” Yajirobe said

“Alright, I’m going to take to where Bulma is, and then head to help my dad and the other ok.” Gohan said as he held on to Yajirobe’s hands and started back to the island.

“Yeah, that’s fine with me I don’t want to deal with those crazy guys.” Yajirobe said

While Gohan was flying towards the island there was huge explosion as smoke started rising from somewhere in the city, “Wow, what was that?” Gohan asked

“I don’t know but… I don’t want to find out.” Yajirobe said as he looked at the island.

When Gohan had reached Bulma, he saw Krillin with the senzu bean bag in his hands and Yamcha who had a fist sized hole in his shirt before Gohan could ask what happened a serious of explosions appeared across the island.

“Did the androids do that?” Bulma asked in shock as they all looked down at the destruction caused

“Yeah, its them, I can’t believe that they just blew up half the city.” Yamcha said

Gohan and the others saw six figures fly off into the distance, “Goku must be leading them somewhere else.” Krillin said as they watched them fly away

“We have to warn Goku and the others that they can absorb energy.” Yamcha said looking as Goku and the others flew away.

“What, that’s not good, we can’t waste any more time, we need to warn the others before it’s to late.” Gohan said

“I almost died; I think I might just stay here.” Yamcha said looking down at where the hole in his shirt was and placing his hand there.

Gohan didn’t bother replaying as he flew off to warn his dad and the others, Krillin appeared next to him a few seconds later with the bag of senzu beans, “Lets hurry Gohan.” Krillin said as they flew off.

Yamcha soon caught up to them, “Sorry about that back there but I don’t want the same thing that happened to me to happen to anyone else.” Yamcha said he looked at Gohan and Krillin with a small smile.

Gohan, Krillin, and Yamcha were looking around for Goku and the others but couldn’t find them as they looked around the small chain of rocky islands.

When they suddenly sensed Goku’s power rising, “Over there.” Gohan said as he and the others flew towards where Goku and the others were fighting.

Gohan and the others had found where Goku and the others were as Gohan got his first look at the androids, one was a fat one that looked like a mime, and the other was an old looking one.

Goku was in his Super Saiyan grade 2 form as he and the mime were fighting each other in the sky as Goku kept landing hits on the mime who couldn’t dodge or block any of the attacks. The mime tried to land hits on Goku, but he couldn’t land a single attack.

“Has the fight been like this the whole time?” Krillin asked as they landed

“Yeah, it looks like we are all going to live this time around.” Tien said with a smile

Gohan kept looking up at the battle as he felt something was wrong, but he couldn’t put his finger on it, “You’re right to worry Gohan, Kakarot isn’t his usual self, even Piccolo notices it.” Raditz said as he looked up at the battle

“Yeah, Goku’s attack aren’t hurting the android, he’s fighting at full power, if this continues, we might need to help him out.” Piccolo said looking worried

“You guys are worried for nothing.” Tien said looking at them, “Goku’s going to win this that android can’t land a single hit.”

“No, Kakarot should have finished the fight already especially in that form, just the fact the fight is still going on, says a lot.” Raditz said

Goku then kicked the mime android and sent him crashing into the ground, as the android stood up and stared at Goku, who was panting heavily, “Kamehameha!” Goku shouted as he fired at the android who raised his arm and absorb the attack.

“Goku don’t use any energy attacks they can absorb energy with their hands making them stronger.” Piccolo shouted as he noticed the android absorb the attack.

“What’s with Goku there’s no way that he has wasted so much energy.” Krillin said looking up at Goku worried

“No… it’s something else that is draining his energy.” Raditz said looking up at Goku worried as well

The android then flew into the air as he attacked Goku who dodged the attack, as he tired to punch the android who dodged the attack and kneed Goku in the stomach. Goku countered with an elbow to the face.

The android then chopped Goku in the face, before knocking Goku down flying towards the ground, as he stopped himself before crashing into the ground. Goku changed back into his normal super saiyan form as he started breathing heavily and grabbing his chest.

“IT’S THE VIRUS, IT’S ATTACKING HIS HEART NOW!” Gohan shouted as he saw his dad grabbing his chest in pain.

“Damn it Kakarot didn’t take his medicine, because he thought the kid form the future was wrong.” Raditz said looking at Goku worried.

“His visit has changed history a lot by making the virus attack much later then expected.” Piccolo said looking at Goku

Everyone was worried as they looked at Goku, panting heavily grabbing his chest as he seemed to be in a lot of pain, before he fell to one knee in pain, “Goku, here catch. Senzu Bean.” Krillin said as he tossed Goku a senzu bean.

The android was walking towards Goku slowly as Goku caught the senzu bean and ate it, “We know all about the magical healing power of the senzu beans, but we won’t allow you enough time to recover.” The old android said  

The mime android fired eye beams at Goku, who dodged it, by flying into the air as the android appeared above him and punched him in the face, then he elbowed him in the back, as he followed up with a kick to the stomach, and then a double axe handle to Goku’s stomach sending him crashing into the ground.

Goku struggled to get back up, “The senzu bean didn’t work.” Gohan said

“They have always worked for us before.” Krillin said looking at Gohan

“No, Gohan is right, Goku needs the antidote; the kid from the future said that there’s no cure for the virus in this time but there is one in his time. That’s why he gave Goku the antidote so that once he starts feeling sick, he can take it to get better.” Piccolo said looking at Goku.

“Then what do we do?” Krillin asked

“We need to take my dad home so that he can take the antidote.” Gohan said looking on as Goku sat back up.

The android tackled Goku before sending him into the air as he started punching Goku in the stomach, then he kicked him sending him flying down, where the android then kicked in the back.

The android then tackled Goku again before it started punching Goku down into the ground again, Goku slid across the ground where the android appeared behind him and kicked him in the back sending him sliding across the ground.

The android landed in front of Goku as he turned back into his base form, “That’s not good, Goku changed back.” Yamcha said

“If we are going to do something then we need to do it now.” Krillin said

The android then jumped into the air and sat on top of Goku, before he grabbed Goku by the neck and started to absorb his energy, “We need to move in now!” Piccolo shouted as they flew to try and help Goku.

The old android appeared in front of them blocking their path, “You guys are staying right here unless, you think you can get past me.” The old android said

Piccolo tried to kick the old android, but the old android dodged it and used some eye beams on Piccolo as they hit his chest. Piccolo then fell to the ground, Gohan flew down to check on him, “Piccolo please be ok.” Gohan said as he shook him,

Once Gohan saw that Piccolo was ok, he tried to rush and help his father, but the old android fired a ki blast at the ground in front of Gohan, stopping him, “Now there’s no rush, just wait your turn… Son Gohan. Android 19 should be done with your father soon and then he will move on to the rest of you.” The old android said looking down at him with a smirk

“Gohan, are you ok?” Krillin asked

“Yeah, but my dad doesn’t have long we need to do something soon.” Gohan said looking up at them

“Gohan’s right we need to do something to help Kakarot and soon.” Raditz said above, “If only I was a Super Saiyan, then I could help.”

 “Raditz is right if only we were super saiyans then we could help but I’m not. If I don’t do anything my dad is going to die… I can’t let that happen, I’m tired of being helpless and always relying on others to save me. I want to… no I need to save my dad now before it’s too late.” Gohan thought to himself.

“Let’s all attack together and maybe one of us can get to Goku and help him.” Yamcha suggested

Gohan heard them talking above him as he saw Android 19 draining Goku’s energy, Gohan felt that familiar feeling of helplessness he felt back on Namek. Gohan didn’t know what to do he could only watch as his father was in danger.

“No... NO MORE!!! I will no longer stand back and watch on as others are in trouble as I am either to scared or helpless to help. I am going to do something to save my dad right now!” Gohan thought to himself as he felt something brake inside him.

3