Vol: 6 Ch: 55: Entering the Chamber
175 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They reached the door to the Chamber just as it opened and Trunks walked out with an aura of light from inside the room shining behind him, his hair was longer, he seemed to be taller, he had holes in his black undershirt and in his pants. Vegeta soon walked out after him, his clothes were torn in places and his armor was cracked.

Gohan noticed that Trunks no longer looked the same as he did yesterday, his eyes were more focused, intense, “Spending a year in the Time Chamber really changed Trunks… or was it spending a year with Vegeta.” Gohan thought to himself.

“Hey, guys.” Trunks said as they walked towards the group

“You guys seemed to have gotten stronger, I can’t wait for my turn.” Goku said

“There’s no need for you to go inside Kakarot, I can handle everything myself. Haha.” Vegeta said laughing

“Cell has absorbed one of the androids, he has gotten a lot stronger, don’t underestimate him.” Piccolo said looking at Vegeta.

“You must have been scared stiff from facing Cell, but don’t worry I will take care of the big bad android for you.’ Vegeta said smirking at them

“He’s right Vegeta, you shouldn’t underestimate him, to be able to defeat Cell you have to at least tripled your power to stand a chance.” Goku said

“Haha… I said don’t worry Kakarot.” Vegeta laughed looking at Goku as they stared at each other.

“Hello, is anyone here!?” Gohan and the others heard someone shout as they turned to look and saw Bulma climbing out of a plane carrying baby Trunks.

The group walked towards her, “Hey, Bulma what are you doing here?” Gohan asked as he walked towards her, and made some funny faces at baby Trunks, making him laugh.

“I came with some gifts… Trunks, what happened, your hair looks good, and you’ve grown taller.” Bulma said as she noticed Future Trunks and ran up to him, checking him out.

“I spent a time inside the Time Chamber, a year passed in there but only one day passed out here. Dad and I trained together.” Trunks explained

“Wow… a whole year with Vegeta I haven’t been able to do that. How, come your hair didn’t change Vegeta?” Bulma asked looking at Vegeta

“That’s because pure-blooded saiyans hair don’t change from the moment they are born, except for the cases of beards and mustaches.” Vegeta replied, “Now, why are you here women?”

“Hold, your horses like I said I came with some gifts, some new battle armor modeled after yours and if you play nice you can have one too Vegeta.” Bulma said as she tossed a capsule on the ground and a metal box appeared.

Inside the box were blue spandex, battle armor like Vegeta’s, boots and some gloves, Gohan, Goku, Raditz, Trunks, and Vegeta all put one on as they got out of their current clothes. “These looks and feel just like the one I wore on Namek, great job Bulma.” Gohan said as he was putting on his boots.

“You’re welcome, Gohan.” Bulma said

“I told you that I’ll take care of Cell, there’s no need for you to enter the Chamber Kakarot.” Vegeta said looking at Goku.

“If you think so Vegeta but I’m still going to enter.” Goku said with a smile.

“Do whatever you want.” Vegeta said before he flew off the lookout.

“I’ll go with him.” Trunks said as walked forward

“Wait… before you go take these with you.” Goku said as he handed Trunks two senzu beans, “Just in case.”

“Thanks, Goku.” Trunks said as he grabbed the two senzu beans and put them away, “Good luck in your training.” Trunks said before he flew off after Vegeta.

“Good luck Trunks!” Gohan shouted as he waved

“So, Kakarot who’s going to enter in the Chamber with you?” Raditz asked as he walked towards Goku

“About, that Raditz would you mind if I go in with Gohan?” Goku asked looking at Raditz

“…No that’s fine with me, I could wait one more day.” Raditz said, “Just make sure you guys become stronger than Cell ok.” Raditz said as he punched Goku’s shoulder

“Right.” Goku said as he punched Raditz back in the shoulder

“Ok, dad lets go.” Gohan said as he started running to the Chamber

“Wait… can we get something to eat?” Goku asked as his stomach started growling

“Are, you sure that’s wise Kakarot we don’t have anytime to lose.” Raditz said looking at Goku

“Yeah, we can waste a little time.” Goku said with a smile.

--

After, Goku had finished eating Mr. Popo led them to the Time Chamber and opened the door, “It’s your turn now.” Mr. Popo said opening the door, “Goku… remember my rules.” Mr. Popo said staring at Goku.

“Right… Mr. Popo.” Goku said nodding his head as his voice trembled

“What rules?” Gohan asked as he saw dad shaking, as Gohan noticed Tien was shaking as well out of the corner of his eye.

“You don’t have to worry about the rules Gohan.” Mr. Popo said looking at Gohan

“What how come!?” Tien shouted causing Mr. Popo to turn and stare at him as Tien looked down at the ground, “Sorry.”

“He doesn’t have to worry about my rules because… I like him.” Mr. Popo said staring at Tien, “Now go on in.”

Gohan was confused to why his father and Tien were scared but he didn’t think much of it as he walked through the door, as it closed behind them.

Inside the room Gohan saw a table with two chairs, two beds to the side, and two passageways, “You can pick your own bed, that passageway leads to the bathroom, and that one leads to the most important place in this room… the kitchen.” Goku said as he pointed things out.

Gohan looked around he noticed that there were two clocks inside the Time Chamber, one had the time for the normal world and the other had what Gohan guessed was the time for inside the Time Chamber.

“I feel weird dad, my body feels heavier and its hot in here.” Gohan said as he walked around taking in his surroundings.

“That’s the gravity in here, you will get used to it soon Gohan.” Goku explained

Gohan walked forward slowly as he exited a big opening that led to a large, bright, and empty white void, Gohan looked around and saw two large hour glasses filled with green sand that were to the side, the only thing visible for miles around was the place where they were standing.

“Wow dad… this is incredible.” Gohan said in awe as he looked out into the void, “How is this possible.”

“I don’t really know; Mr. Popo didn’t really explain it to me when I was a kid. Well, Gohan it’s just the two of us now, are you ready to train like Trunks and Vegeta?” Goku asked looking down at Gohan

“… yes dad... I’m ready.” Gohan said with determination as he looked up at his dad

“Good answer son, now let’s begin.” Goku said smiling at Gohan

“Before I forget let me explain a few things to you, don’t go out to far on your own Gohan, you might end up getting lost and never find your way back, this place goes on forever. The inside of this place is unpredictable, the temperature can change faster than you can think, it can go from ice cold to burning hurt at a moment’s notice. The air gets thinner the further you go out, and the gravity is 10x that of earth once you step off this platform, but it increases the further you go out. We will spend a year in here, so you must be prepared Gohan.” Goku explained as he started walking out towards the void.

Gohan followed his dad as he stepped off the platform Gohan then fell to his knees by the sudden increase of gravity on his body, Gohan struggled to get back to his feet, but he managed to stand back on his feet without transforming.

“Wow… this is something else.” Gohan said panting as he tried to get use to the unfamiliar feeling around his body.

“Yeah, this place can get to you that’s why I could only last one month the first time around.” Goku said as he looked around at the void before turning to look at Gohan.

“Gohan, since you can already transform into a Super Saiyan, we are going to focus on your ability to control it better, and then after that, we will start the training to surpass Super Saiyan.” Goku said looking at Gohan

“You think I can do that?” Gohan asked looking at his dad as he was doubting whether or not he could surpass a Super Saiyan.

“Yes, son I know you can, if you are doubting yourself remember that you are a descendant of the saiyan race, you become a Super Saiyan at such a young age, and most importantly you are my son, so no matter what I’m always proud of you son.” Goku said as he kneeled down and placed both hands on Gohan’s shoulder and looked into his eye smiling at him.

“Thanks’ dad.” Gohan said as he looked up at his dad smiling feeling determined to try and get as strong as his dad over the year, they will spend training. Gohan felt his doubts going away as he looked into his fathers’ eyes and saw how much he believed in him.

“Now, before we began the real training I want to spar, I want to see your form and see if we can improve anything.” Goku said as he walked back towards the platform they were at before. “We are going to spar here until your body gets used to the extra gravity.”

“It’s not too bad if I transform.” Gohan said as he followed his dad

“Yeah, I know but it will be better for you to get used to it in your base form.” Goku said as he turned around and looked at Gohan. “Good now are you ready?” Goku asked

“Yes.” Gohan said as he looked at his dad and nodded his head.

4