Vol: 6 Ch: 60: Mastering Super Saiyan
172 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gohan and Goku were both Super Saiyan’s as they trained in an inferno, the void had turned orange as flames burst from the ground, their sweat evaporated as soon as it landed on the ground. Gohan charged through a wall of flames that erupted in front of him as he tried to attack Goku, who dodged the attack.

Goku vanished from the spot, and Gohan followed, Gohan started attacking Goku with punches as Goku dodged them. Goku then vanished again as Gohan followed him, each time they moved flames emerged from where they were.

Gohan and Goku then started trading punches and kicks as they both dodged and blocked the attacks, no one being able to land a hit on the other, as they continued moving around. Goku then flew backwards and tried punching Gohan as Gohan caught the punch and threw a punch of his own at Goku.

Goku vanished as he dodged the attack, Gohan flew right after him, as they continued their attacks, they both punched and kicked at each other, but they blocked and dodged all attacks. Goku and Gohan then punched each other as their fists collided with each other as more flames erupted from the impact, the flames surrounded them, but they were soon dispersed from the shockwave from the attack.

They both kicked at each other, their feet clashed with each other as Goku flipped backwards and fired an energy blast at Gohan who knocked the blast away and fired his own blast at Goku. Goku knocked the blast away as Gohan flew towards Goku and started attacking him again, Goku blocked the attacks.

Gohan continued his assault as Goku flew away, Gohan followed him as Goku flew low to the ground a wall of flames emerged from where he passed. Gohan flew through the flames as they danced around him, Gohan looked up and saw a trail of fire behind his dad.

Goku sped up as he quickly landed on the ground and fired energy blasts at Gohan trying to hit him. Gohan fired his own energy blast at Goku’s blast as the hit each other there was a large explosion of fire, as their surrounding slowly changed back into the white void.

Gohan woke up in his bed, with Goku was standing over him, “Dad, I’m sorry, I promise to do better.” Gohan said as he looked at Goku

“Gohan, you are doing an amazing job, you are learning and adapting quickly. You don’t have to push yourself until your exhausted, remember it’s important to rest when you are feeling tired, or else you will lose all the effort you’ve made. I’m so proud of you son, how about we continue later ok son.” Goku said as kneeled to rub Gohan’s head with a smile.

“I understand dad.” Gohan said as he sat up.

“Now how about we get something to eat, before going to sleep.” Goku said as transformed back into his base state.

“Yeah, that sounds like a plan.” Gohan said with a smile.

Gohan and Goku grabbed some food from the magical fridge, that somehow kept refilling itself, they grabbed everything they were craving. Then sat down and ate everything they got before they head off to get some rest.

--

Gohan was training by himself in Super Saiyan as he fired energy blasts into the void, then punched and kicked the air in a rapid succession. Gohan was powering up as he struggled to contain his power, “I need to get stronger… than a Super Saiyan…” Gohan said as he charged up his energy and fired another energy blast into the void.

“Gohan… Gohan… there you are.” Chi-Chi shouted as she opened the door to the Chamber and marched up to him

“… mom what are you doing here?” Gohan asked in confusion

“We are going home; you have been gone for a long time and your homework has been pilling up.” Chi-Chi said getting angry

“But Mom—” Gohan started saying

“Don’t you but mom me young man, you need to get back to studying.” Chi-Chi said angrily

“Sorry, Gohan but I couldn't stop her.” Piccolo said looking at Gohan meekly.

“Goku! Goku! Where are you?!” Chi-Chi shouted as she started looking around for him.

Suddenly someone appeared behind Chi-Chi, they were tall, dark green with dark spots on their skin, they had what looked like a crown on top of their head, their shoulders and chest was black, their legs were black as well with yellow feet, they had greyish hands and face, with yellow jaw and ear holes, with purple eyes with black pupils, and purple streaks on the side of their face, they also had what looked like wings on their back, and a stinger.

That person slapped Chi-Chi sending her flying like a rag doll as she crashed into the ground, “CELL!” Piccolo shouted as he rushed towards the person and fought him for a few seconds before his body fell to the ground. Cell came flying down and stepped on Piccolo’s head crushing it and then her flew towards Chi-Chi and did the same.

“NO… STOP IT!!!” Gohan shouted as his vison went dark and felt someone shaking him. Gohan jumped up from his bed and got into a battle stance.

“Relax son it was only a nightmare.” Goku said as he calmed Gohan down.

“A nightmare?” Gohan asked as he looked around and saw that he was in bed.

“Yeah, son you are ok, now back to bed, we still have a lot of training to do tomorrow.” Goku said as he tucked Gohan into his bed.

“Ok, dad, I’ll try and get some sleep. Let’s beat… Cell.” Gohan said as he drifted off back to sleep.

--

Gohan and Goku were getting closer to being able to stay Super Saiyan all day, right now they could stay Super Saiyan for almost the entire day. “Come on son lets continue our training. I believe that once we can stay in our Super Saiyan forms for the entire day we will be able to ascend to the next level.” Goku said as they walked out into the void.

“Alright, dad let’s do this.” Gohan said as he followed his dad.

Gohan and Goku turned to face each other as they both transformed, “Ready Gohan?” Goku asked as he got into his fighting stance.

“Yes dad.” Gohan said as he got into his stance as well. Goku nodded at him before firing two energy blasts at Gohan.

Gohan knocked them both away as he charged towards Goku, who vanished from where he was standing. Gohan looked around for him before he sensed Goku above him, Gohan fired an energy beam at where Goku was.

Goku barely dodged it as Gohan fired another one, Goku fired his own beam at Gohan’s as they both cancelled each other out. Gohan flew up towards Goku firing repeated energy blasts at him, Goku let them fly towards him as they passed through him.

Goku appeared behind Gohan as he tried kicking him, but Gohan turned around and blocked the kick with his forearm and then started throwing punches at Goku who blocked them and countered.

Goku started throwing punches and kicks at Gohan who dodged and blocked most of the attacks, Gohan then started his counterattack on Goku as some of his attack landed and the others were dodged.

Gohan fired an energy blast into Goku’s chest sending him sliding backwards, “Masenko Ha!” Gohan shouted as he fired the blast at Goku.

Goku powered up some more and then punched the blast away, Goku then flew towards Gohan and punched him in the stomach then flipped and kicked Gohan in the back sending him crashing towards the ground.

Goku flew down towards Gohan as he slowly got back up as he looked up and saw his dad heading towards him, Gohan fired a blast into the ground sending him flying up where he headbutted his dad in the stomach.

Goku grabbed Gohan by the waist and then lifted him over his head before throwing him to the ground, “Kamehameha!” Goku shouted as Gohan flew towards the ground, the blast hit Gohan and sent him crashing into the ground.

Goku flew down to the ground as the smoke from the blast cleared, Gohan was on the ground on his hands and knees panting, he looked up and saw that his dad was panting as well. Gohan then launched himself at his dad and started punching and kicking Goku who dodged and blocked the attacks.

Gohan managed to knee Goku in the stomach as Goku countered with a kick to Gohan’s face sending Gohan flying backwards as he transformed back into his base form. Gohan struggled to stand back up, “… lets call it a day son we’ve been training for 20 hours already, we need a break, Gohan.” Goku said as he transformed back into his base form and turned around and started walking back towards the platform.

“… wait … dad…” Gohan said as he slowly stood back up and as a yellow aura appeared around him, “… lets continue.” The yellow aura around Gohan grew larger and as blue streaks of lighting appeared in the aura, Gohan struggled to stay standing as he looked up at his dad with a smile. Gohan’s eyes were still black, but they had a shine in them as Gohan powered up again as his hair turned yellow and then it spiked upwards before returning to its normal Super Saiyan shape, then back to black, as Gohan passed out.

3