Eternal ITQ21
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, I have a few announcements, first is that I've dabbled into AI image generation, I'm really into the subject I've used midjourney, and I'm currently working with Stable Diffusion, its fascinating especially for me, a person with absolutely zero artistic capabilities. I can now generate beautiful works of art with the click of a button and have in seconds (more like a few hours) great representations to put on my work as illustrations, some of these are for example my cover, it was made using midjourney.

son from here on out I want to announce that I will be using AI-generated images as illustrations for the series, the first one will be on chapter 0 part 1,  hope you like it and I will be updating every time I have something worth it, if you want to have a scene or a specific part of the series illustrated just tell me in the comments and ill see what I can do.

Anyways,   remember that if you want to read previous ITQ chapters, for some reason, they are all in my other "series" Eternal ITQ I delete this every week and re-upload them there so this story isn't bloated with notices, and my ramblings.

0