V2 – Christmas Short Story: Makoto, Kaede, and Christmas
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NOTE: This Makoto and Kaede short doesn't really fall anywhere in the timeline of the story. Well I guess Christmas but it doesn't really have an impact on the story. And a CONTENT WARNING, it is lewd (I guess that's the best word for it?) There is no sexually explicit scenes but still, if you feel uncomfortable reading that kind of content feel free to skip this chapter. It has no impact on the story, just building the relationship for fun for two side characters. Also merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy!

 

We’ve just been so busy lately with work… End of the year deadlines are brutal. It makes it feel like forever since we’ve seen each other.

Makoto continued down the sidewalk from the train station, holding a Christmas-cake. As he walked his mind kept replaying recent memories of Kaede. He thought about her smooth black hair and white-smile.

It feels like yesterday since I walked down this hallway to her apartment, but it’s been almost a month. We text… But it’s just not the same.

Snow came down on the city. Like a blanket slowly layering itself in the night, so when everyone wakes up tomorrow they’ll smile. 

The city doesn’t get much snow, but when it does it comes with an almost magical essence. The falling flakes illuminated by the street-lights and high-rise buildings.

Makoto knocked on a door. 

He felt a little nervous for some reason. 

The sound of approaching foot-steps came from the other side of the door; Then it flew open.

Ta-da!

“K-Kaede!?”

“Merry Christmas!” She smiled.

Makoto tried to stifle a laugh but failed, “What are you wearing?”

Kaede looked down at her outfit, “What, do you not like it?”

The woman that normally only dressed professionally was wearing a costume. A short, red dress with white tufts on it, large brown-buttons running down the middle. Along with a red Santa hat and black tights.

After holding back another laugh Makoto responded, “No it’s great. It’s just—”

“It’s just what?”

“It looks like something a party-girl in university would wear for Halloween.”

Kaede frowned, “So you’re saying I can’t wear this ‘cause I’m old?”

“No no no,” Makoto waved a hand, “...I guess, you just bring a different vibe to it?” He tried to cover up his mistake with a smile.

Kaede tracked his gaze to where he was staring. She looked back up at Makoto and folded her arms to cover her chest, “What do you mean different ‘vibe’?”

“Ah, well— You’re just, a lot more mature… Than the other girls my age…”

“That’s because I’m almost double their age.”

“Ah… Then because you uh, fill out the dress a lot more? I guess you could say?”

She kept her arms crossed and glared at him.

“Come on, it’s cold out here! Please let me in.”
Kaede reluctantly sighed and stepped out of the way for Makoto. Once he was in, Kaede tapped his shoulder to get him to turn.

When he did she went up on her tip-toes and pressed her lips against his. 

A feeling that was different than most other times they’ve kissed. It almost felt like a flower blossoming after a long winter. A longing being quelled after so long.

Makoto pulled away and set down the cake. He turned back to Kaede and pulled her in by the waist. She went up on her tip-toes and the two kissed once more.

She feels so warm. I sometimes forgot what it really felt like holding her… I hate that. I think I can taste her cherry lip-gloss… It’s sweet.

Kaede pulled her lips away and angled her head towards his neck. She began leaving red lip-marks all over it.

This is going to be my first Christmas with someone… It almost doesn’t feel real. It’s been almost a year since we’ve met each other. Things have changed so much, but at the same time feel like they haven’t at all. It’s hard to describe but, I think I get it.

Makoto let Kaede go and she took a step back, “It’s so nice to see you again,” She giggled.

His neck was now a blend of red marks and his white skins. Creating for an almost candy-cane effect.

“It’s nice to see you too… Let’s get this cake in the fridge.”

She nodded and the two made their way into the kitchen.

Kaede grabbed a bottle of wine while Makoto put away the cake. Two tall glasses were filled and she handed one to Makoto who smiled in return.

After almost an hour of drinking and talking the bottle was gone. Each of them had a slice of the cake. It was a red velvet with strawberries on top. One of Kaede’s favorites. They’d caught each other up on all their problems and moments from the last month.

Kaede stood but almost instantly lost her balance. She fell forward into Makoto who caught her.

“Kaede, you’re really drunk,” Makoto laughed.

Her face was completely flushed red, “Says you!” Her words slurred.

Makoto’s face was also tinted red. Neither of them could handle their liquor very well. They were always the ones who had to be escorted home by their colleagues when they go out drinking.

Makoto stood up suddenly and snatched Kaede off her feet.

“Ah—!” She was taken by surprise.

After he found his own balance Kaede asked, “Can we watch a movie?”

“Sure… What’d you wanna watch?”

“Mmm~ I don’t know… You pick something.”

With this, Makoto carried her over to the living room and sat her down on the couch.

As he searched for the TV-remote she slumped over and began laughing, “Makoto, come here,” She stuck out her arms.

Makoto looked back at her. 

She was too alluring like this. Her dress that was too short. Her tights that perfectly clung to her thighs. The way she more than filled-out her outfit. Along with her sweet cherry lip-gloss.

A beautiful woman Makoto thought he’d never have.

He stumbled over to her on the couch, picking her up again and flipping it so she was now on top of him.

She looked down into his eyes with a certain look. A look he’d only seen from her once before. With a smile she began leaning forwards, finally, fully laying her body on his.

Makoto grabbed her thigh and began running his hand up it. He let his hand ride up her skirt and—

No…” She whispered, “Not yet.”

“Hm?”

“I just wanna stay like this for a while,”

Makoto picked his hand up off her and placed it on her back. He slowly began rubbing it in circles.

She let out a sigh, “It’s been so long since I’ve seen you… I’m so glad you’re here.”

Makoto embraced her tighter.

The two remained in each other's arms for almost half-an-hour without realizing it. Makoto had shut his eyes and been slowly breathing. Fast asleep.

Kaede realized this and leaned into his ear, “Hey, you can’t fall asleep yet Makoto.”

He jolted awake and Kaede sat up on him.

She ran her hand down him and stood up, “Come on.”

Makoto stood up and was led by Kaede to her room. There were almost no thoughts in his head, he was still far too drunk to think.

 

Kaede slowly opened her eyes. Light from the cracks in the curtains streamed into her room. 

Snow was piled up on the window-sill and there was a light breathing next to her. She sat up in her bed.

Kaede had on only the bottom, skirt half, of her Christmas dress. The other half was off and on her room's floor Her tights were ripped and torn, a small portion of them laying next to the top half of her dress.

Her hair was ruffled and she felt extremely sore. Kaede looked to her right. Makoto was shirtless lying next to her on his back, blankets covering his bottom half.

His mouth hung open and he was sprawled out, taking up a lot of the bed.

Kaede brought her gaze over to the light seeping through the curtains, then back to Makoto.

She didn’t know what time it was, but today, she didn’t care. Kaede scooted over to Makoto and laid her head on his chest, bringing the blanket with her.

Makoto turned on his side and wrapped himself around her. The two falling back asleep.

0