Passion
528 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* * *

Join the Dragonfall Discord!

If you enjoy my work, and want to read chapters early, support me over at P*treon.com/Mark1681 for Early Access, P*treon Exclusives, and Behind-The-Scenes content.

* * *

"Y-you looked like- like an easy m-mark! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! Please! D-don't kill me!"

I summoned Fuji to my hand, unsheathed. "NO! PLEASE I-ghk" Before I realized what I was doing, I'd pierced his throat. His eyes were wide with panic, tears rolled down his cheeks, and his hands scrabbled at my blade, desperately attempting to dislodge it, but his strength failed to so much as budge me. Had my aim been better, his death would have been near-instantaneous, but it wasn't, and instead I watched him slowly choke to death on his own blood.

I felt nothing.

Nothing but distaste. Nothing but annoyance. His death was as inconsequential as a mosquito's in my Mind. Just a bug to be swatted, trash to be taken out to the curb, or filth to be flushed away.

I pulled Fuji free of his lifeless corpse, allowing it to slump sideways without the blade supporting it's weight. I cringed in annoyance at the blood staining my sword, but was surprised at how easily it came clean when I flicked the blade like I'd seen in shows. It was only with my enhanced eyesight that I could see the reason for this, and running a finger along the blade's side, I confirmed what I saw. Fuji was coated with a thin layer of, what I assumed to be, oil.

'Clever.' I thought. It's not something the modern man would think about, but how do you prevent your blade from rusting? Oil. It's the same reason cast-iron skillets are seasoned.

The smell of feces brought me back to the present, and I gagged in revulsion. A wisp of [Spirit Fire] set the corpse ablaze, and the familiar portal of hellfire tore open Space as I made a quick exit to free myself of the smell of Death.

I reappeared in the manor's Portal Room, and teleported directly to the master bedroom, before pulling off my clothes and tossing them wherever they may land. I wasn't exhausted by any means, but I just wanted to turn off the world for a while.

* * *

The last thing I remember before falling asleep was how wonderful the sheets felt, and then nothing. I was surprised with myself at having woken up before my phone's alarm rang- I moaned as wet heat engulfed the head of my cock, and slender fingers stoked my length and cradled my balls. I thought I must still be dreaming as the moist warmth slowly descended until the entirety of my member was soaked in molten velvet. I moaned again as my dream girl's tongue massaged the underside of my shaft. I'd had lucid dreams before, but nothing came close to this. It felt so real, and I fought desperately to remain asleep as I luxuriated in this moment.

I grunted in displeasure as my cock popped free of the pleasurable embrace, and my eyes opened, only to be momentarily blinded by the fiery light pouring in through the windows of my... I sat up half-way, throwing the covers off my lower body, discovering... "Sephillia." The name came to me immediately, and the drowsiness of sleep fled as everything rushed back to me.

"Relax, let your slave wake you up properly." Her serpentine tongue flicked out, lapping away at my cock, and forcing another moan from my throat, then she plunged downward, swallowing every last inch of my shaft in one fluid motion. My hips bucked up into her face as my hands grasped her head, attempting to push her down further, though there was nothing more for her to swallow. I remembered her words, and slowly eased off. My hands fell to the side, and I leaned back into the sheets as she began to bob up and down on my length.

"Fuck!" I yelled/moaned. She employed her specialty, and the walls of her throat constricted around my length like it was trying to strangle it. Slowly she drew herself up off my cock, never breaking eye contact with me, and I was in heaven. I was beginning to doubt Sephillia's need for air as she didn't so much as breathe heavily when my prick popped free. My shaft was positively drenched in saliva, and she took advantage of that, wrapping her slender fingers around it, and working it like a pornstar.

"I love your dick, Master~" She panted hotly, her eyes wild. "I love how long it is, how thick it is. I love how hard it is, and I love how it's so hot it could scald my throat." Sephillia was obviously losing herself, her Sin degrading her mental faculties... and I loved it. I loved watching the transition from seductive Demoness to a blissed out whore. "I love how sweet it is on my tongue, how it smells, and how it feels when I fuck my throat with it." Her fingers had begun to work faster, and I groaned as I neared my peak. Somehow, whether it was her being a Lust Demon, or her experience, she knew I was close, and she knew exactly which buttons of mine to press to get me there.

"But most of all-" She says "- I love when your sticky cum splatters the back of my throat." 

I tipped over the edge just as her lips closed around my bellend. She furiously pumped my shaft was I unloaded rope after rope of seed in her willing throat. She milked me for all I was worth, draining my balls of every ounce I had in me.

I watched her swallow all I gave her and her lips pop free. "Good morning, Master~"  She purred, her plump lips pressing a parting kiss to the tip of my cock.

"Good morning, Sephillia." I responded "From now on, I want you to wake me up like that every morning."

She crawled atop me, slowly gliding along my skin. I felt the warmth of her body, the softness of her feminine flesh, and the scent of her arousal. She straddled my waist. "It would be my pleasure, Master~" She whispered, before licking my ear. "Can you tell how much I want you? How wet I am? How my cunt yearns to be seeded?" She asked, and I could. Her core was on fire, her thighs were slick with arousal, her cunt leaking like a broken faucet. "Maya wished for me to inform you of our guests." She said, abruptly halting the rocking motion of her hips. "They're nobodies. We could force them to wait as you fuck me into unconsciousness, and flood my womb with your-Ahn~!"

I'd had enough of Sephillia's teasing, and rolled the two of us, positioning her below me on her back. "Yes! Fuck me, Master~!" She begged like a $2 whore. I grasped my length, and placed it at her entrance, just barely splitting her pussy lips, then paused. "Please! I need it! Split me open! Breed me, Master! My Master!" She bucked and writhed below me, using every iota of strength she possessed to fuck herself on my cock, but she was no match for a Dragon.

"Need, need nEed NEed!" She was completely and utterly unhinged, her beautiful features contorted with Lust, her eyes swirling pools of Desire. I was no better. Every cell in my body screamed for me to fuck her into submission, so I did.

Pleasure surged through me like a lightning spell, setting every nerve ending ablaze with euphoria. My arms and legs shook, my hips a blur as I plowed her cunt like a man possessed, drawing guttural moans of rapture from Sephillia's throat with every thrust. I was in awe of her ability to take me without a hint of complaint, as my was cock the only part of me that could be considered Draconic at this point, oversized as it was.

The room was filled with the stench of sweat and sex, the sounds of our vigorous mating reverberating off the walls, and our heated pants and moans.

My hips met hers with bruising force as I slammed home, painting her womb white with ropes of cum. Her legs wrapped my waist with crushing force, holding me in place as my cock pulsed, depositing what felt like a gallon of seed. I breathed heavily, greedily sucking in air as I felt like I'd run a marathon. We remained that way, locked together as a sticky mass of flesh.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were truly trying to conceive a child." I teased her. Sephillia would slowly come to, and recall my remark later, but she was still out of sorts for now.

For the moment, I relished in the sensation of her body against mine, my cock still buried in her clenching vagina, her pebbled nipples pressed against my chest, her velvety skin slick against mine. My fingers roamed the expanse of flesh beneath me, worshiping the Demoness' perfection, my tongue and lips tasting the salty flesh of her neck.

The instant her legs loosened, I took advantage and grabbed hold of her ankles. I folded her in half, forcing her into a mating press. Ours eyes met briefly, and I could still see the manic energy within, communicating all that needed to be said without a single word.

I leaned forward, pressing into her with my full weight, and my length disappeared inside her like a magic trick. Her cute little toes curled, and she threw her head back as she released an animalistic moan in pure bliss. Her inner folds convulsed, strangling my cockmeat with an almost painful grip as another orgasm ripped through her, but I didn't pause. I fucked her through her orgasm, causing her to howl like a bitch as she came over and over again without rest. This is what she wanted, and I was happy to give it to her. She was MY slave, MY possession, and I treat MY things with the care and respect they deserve.

My second orgasm was even more intense than the first as I released a rumbling roar of Draconic might, filling my slave's womb full to bursting with a flood of virile draconic seed that sought to impregnate the fertile Demoness. The bedspread was utterly ruined, stained with an overflow of male and female ejaculate that leaked from our connection.

The sight of our combined juices forming a pool beneath her, pouring from her abused slit in globs, was wonderfully erotic. My cock throbbed in anticipation of another round, but Sephillia was down for the count, and my libido was mostly satisfied.

Sephillia had earned her wish, and had been fucked into unconsciousness following a dozen chained orgasms of her own. I sat back as I admired my work. I doubt I would ever tire of the sight of a Lust Demon fucked into a blissed out puddle of sexual satisfaction, as there was no greater proof of my superiority that I could imagine.

I exited the room, finding Maya awaiting patiently outside, her eyes widened as she rapidly looked between my dangling cock and my face, a flush of heat tinging her cheeks a darker shade of red.

"We have guests?" I asked her.

"I- err, we- uh, yes! Yes. Guests. Waiting. You-" She cutely stumbled over her words as her eyes remained glued to my lower half.

"Let's not keep them waiting any longer then." I tell her, gesturing for her to lead.

"My Lord, you- uhh, I- Clothes."

"And make our guests wait? No, no, that wouldn't be proper at all, Maya." I tell her with all the seriousness I could muster, but was internally chuckling. Sephillia called these guests 'nobodies', and I trust her judgment. If they're noone of significance to her, then they certainly aren't worth my time, and I'd need to toss them out.

"I... Understood, My Lord." She finally manages to compose herself, nodding her head as she spins and begins to strut forward, her lovely little backside swaying hypnotically with every stride.

I follow her down the hall, a flight of stairs, and another hallway, before arriving at a double door which she throws wide. I could just barely make out the sound of chatter dying as abruptly as we entered.

Maya enters first with me closely behind, and I get my first look at our 'guests'. Immediately, I want nothing to do with them. The atmosphere surrounding them reeks of stuck-up, good-for-nothing, spoiled brats who've never worked a day in their lives. Their clothes are immaculate, their hair done up in ridiculous gelled messes, and their expressions twisted in sneers as if the world is beneath them.

"The fuck are you three shitstains doing in my house?" I ask.

"What did you just say?" The blonde ponce on the left immediately bellows, standing up to his pathetic full height of 160ish centimeters.

"Wow, not just ugly but deaf too, daddy must be ashamed. I don't give a fuck why you're here. Get out."

"Do you know who WE ARE!?" The middle one roars impotently.

"No, and I couldn't care less either."

"Is this how you treat guests?" The final one on the right asked.

Before I could respond with another brilliant quip, a familiar voice asked, "Should I dispose of the trash, Master?" I turned as a pair of arms wound themselves around my waist. I guess Sephillia wasn't as out of it as I'd believed. The conversation came to a grinding halt as the idiot's eyes widened, and a visible fear overtook their features, their eyes darting between Sephillia and myself.

"That's okay, they were just leaving." I say, turning back towards the three stooges. "Weren't you?"

Their retreat was beyond comical, the trio actually tripping over each other in a frantic dash. 

"So who were they?" I asked, wrapping my arm around Sephillia's shoulder.

"Mmm." She mumbles something inaudible, grinding against my frame. "Some second or third sons of low-rank lords under my rule."

"Explains why they were terrified of you." I laughed. "Ready for more?"

* * *

===Author's Note===

More steamy action between our favorite Dragon and Succubus. Writing horny scenes is easier for me than anything else, but there will definitely be some plot to go along with the P L O T soon™. Leave me a comment and/or review, I love reading what you guys and gals have to say. :)

13