Chapter 1 Get to Work
87 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a summer morning, the sun was hot, the sky are blue, and there were lots of people in line, they stay in front of the game shop waiting for it the open. Today is a special day, a day that Pokemon RL listed. The whole name of Pokemon RL was Pokemon Real life, a Pokémon game played in holographic mode, you can see, hear, and touch these kinds of Five Senses in the game, and the Pokemon RL is also the first holographic in the world.

When this holographic game was released, it caused a sensation, which is why many people are lining up in the game store today to buy the holographic Switch card.

Yes, as long as you have a Switch at home and buy a Pokemon RL card, you can enter the Pokemon RL world to play, and pokemon RL is not only a well-known pokemon, but also some Fanmade pokemon, and some ideas, which caused The buzz was huge, and many game stores ran out of stock.

These out-of-stock problems didn't trouble Aster and big sister Tala, especially Aster. But Aster has another problem that makes him worried, and this problem he can't tell his family until the time has come.

Aster looks at Tala, who was happy and prepare to play the game. " You don't have any question about that?" Aster asked and looked worried. " Chill down, Little As is just a game." Tala rolled her eyes and explain " Even if it's odd that this newly famous game suddenly appears on our desks out of thin air, that doesn't mean we can't play it." she adds " Also, we may find a clue in the game, aren't you curious about it?"Aster's mouth moves a bit, then gives up.

Aster knows who gives the cards to them, but he can't tell Tala, He only can let her play with them and get stronger" Alright, but Tala, can I ask you a favor?"Aster's question makes Tala put down her Switch and look at him " Your so nice today, are you sick?" she joked, Aster roll his eyes and pretend that he didn't hear her joke" Just promise me that treat your pokemon and the NPC in this game as real." he said seriously, " Believe me, it will help you lot in the future."

Looking into Tala's eyes, Aster knows that she didn't put in her mind, Aster sighed and looked at her started the game. When Tala press the start key, she suddenly closes her eyes and went to sleep, or can say her body was asleep but her Spirit was in the game.

Aster sighed and go to the bedroom to get the blanket and cover Tala, Aster didn't worry about Tala, he know that she will wake up after six hours, but before that, no one can wake them up. At this time, Aster admires the consciousness of the world. In order to make everyone stronger, he insists that people ignore the problem of not being able to wake up for six hours, but will it not consume too much? Aster thought worriedly.

Then he heard his cell phone ring, Aster pick it up and sees the chat, their group name was " The world end." This chat was the same kind of people who know the truth about the game, and Aster was one of them.

Aster looked at the chat, after he types something into the chat and then put down his phone, Aster went to his bedroom and take out a Switch from his package, this Switch is light blue and the holding part is silver and gold. This is a special Switch for some people. Even Tala didn't know he had it. Aster turn on the game and went to the Pokemon RL to start his game. He needs to get started and become stronger.

Aster sits on the bed and presses the button, suddenly white light shines around him, the next he went into darkness. When he woke up, Aster was in an area that have dense fog, Aster look around, but he can't see anything, he is not afraid and started to walk forward. Every step he walks forward, the fog slowly disappears, in the end, Aster stop in front of a house, and the fog is gone.

Aster pushes the door open and walk-in and sees a young man in front of the counter, he looks up and gives Aster a smile faintly" Aster, your here!" he stands up from his seat and walks to Aster, " Akira, don't forget you are NPC now, don't act to REAL" Aster alert to him, Akira shrug " Relax, only you and I are here, no one will know that the NPC in this game were real people." Looking at Aster's disapproving gaze, Akira quickly added, "I have turned on the protection mode." He said, Aster then withdrew his gaze.

Then Akira changes the topic" What are you going to do today?" he asked, Aster show his left hand back to him and a thing that didn't answer Akira's question" My sister was here." Akira suddenly understands what he means " Ok..." he walks back to the counter and looks serious" Ace, welcomes to the pokemon starter, are you ready for your NPC days?" at the last part he said as joked.

Aster rolls his eyes" Nock it off and gave me the list that I need to do."He said a wry smile appearing on Akari's face " I will like to give it to you, but they didn't send it to me yet." he said, Aster frowned" What? Today is the day that Pokemon RL appears to people, how did they waste time? " Aster is confused, Akari shakes his head, he is confused about this too.

Aster disturbs his own hair with his right hand, then changes to the topic" When do you come here? Do you see my sister Tala?" Akari blink and look at the clock, it was nine o'clock in the morning" I come here at seven o'clock, but only ten people were here today..."He said and look at the computer " none of them were called Tala...yep! Tala is still not yet received." he point at the green button next to Aster's his sister's picture, which is mean she is unreceived.

Aster look at at it, before he could say something, he hear someone is coming. He quickly changes his player mode to NPC mode, then Akari turns off the protection mode and lets the person in.

A black long-hair girl open the door and went in, it was Tala, Aster's Big Sister.

1