Chapter 26 – Arnold Grim (7)
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 26 – Arnold Grim (7)

“I don’t have a choice. Truth be told, I want him to join me. But I can see how stubborn he is. He will listen to no one.”

The president had seen many things in life. But he had never felt so naked in front of someone. His mind, heart, and soul – all of them seemed wide open while facing him.

“Do you want war?” He asked, but Daimon’s response was bigger than what he expected.

“You have a limited imagination. Everyone great man has an impossible dream they wanted to pursue. Some wanted the advancement of technology. Others wanted money while other people chose power or rule the world.”

“But for me…”

“I want the destruction of the world.”

Boom.

A loud explosion emerged from their backs. Their heads gyrated and saw a stumbling man. Bloody from head to toe, yet their face couldn’t help but change. A more stifling pressure was radiating from him, intending to crush them without mercy!

“DAIMON!”

The president shivered. The person before him looked like a demon dragging itself out of hell! His body was riddled with bullets. A foam exited his mouth. And one of his feet bent at a weird angle. Yet, such a state could still make him feel fear!

It was his eyes. Everything around him seemed lackluster because of his eyes! Blazing eyes that knew no fear and tiredness! Eyes that reflected his will! He won’t stop! Neither God nor hell could halt his steps!

Then, the president felt a cold chill on the back of his head. He looked back and saw a manic expression on Daimon’s face! He thought about their conversation and the latter wasn’t any better than the demon in front of them!

Bang!

Daimon’s body flew like a rag. However, it was Arnold who groaned instead.

“So, you have some skills!” The sinister man wiped the blood on his lips before leaping again. This time, he didn’t give any opening for Daimon to take advantage of.

Daimon thought he was experiencing torrential rain! Whatever he did, Arnold had little to no difficulty in defending them whilst attacking unimpeded. His guard also starting to lower. The power behind Arnold’s punches and kicks was too much for him. Was Arnold really injured? Daimon shook his head. Blows after blows sent a signal to his brain that the latter only had to connect one strike to finish him!

However, he didn’t panic.

“Shall I use it?”

But someone beat him to it. A large oscillating light beamed towards Arnold with lightning speed! The latter’s body shook and fell down like a straw house.

“I said it before, you should’ve used me from the start. Instead, we wasted valuable time and resources.” From the shadows, a figure of a woman emerged. She cast a flirty glance at Daimon while disdaining Arnold and the president.

The president sucked a mouthful of cold air. He screamed internally – Queen of Mind Weavers! Everyone in the world might not know the president of a certain country, but it was certain they knew who was the current Queen of Mind Weavers!

It was only a title crowned to the best and strongest Mind Weaver!

Mind Weavers were stronger when grouped with each other. However, a few exceptions existed. Their techniques were sophisticated and had a huge kill count. Only those who were qualified to gain the title of Queen. The title would be passed around amongst them as long as their kill count was greater than others. Thus, every generation of Queen of Mind Weaver was a mass murderer who would keep killing to maintain their crown!

The president sighed a mixture of relief and bitterness. “A demon was now gone but I’m in the hands of two devils.”

Yet, before they could celebrate, the stifling aura came back again. This time, it was greater and heavier than before!

“DAIMON!”

0