Chapter 48 – Katarina vs. Daimon (Final)
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 48 – Katarina vs. Daimon (Final)

“Mirror is my best friend. Because if I cry… it won’t laugh.”

From the very start, Katarina knew her sexual orientation. She didn’t want to be a female. She wanted to change.

But the disgust from other people prevented her from doing what she wanted. The world wouldn’t accept her as she truly is. Only superficial acceptance they gave, but deep down, they judged her for being different from them.

Thus, she could only cry her woes alone. No one could ever understand her.

Her father figure was the president of Country P. However, he appeared too cynical and evil in her eyes. His eyes showed no warmth even though he was kind to her.

Karen was the closest thing to a family to her hence. She grew up with her. Live and graduate together. She might be Karen’s secretary. Yet she always considered Karen as her pillar and light.

Thus, even though Karen was promiscuous in relationships, she didn’t feel sad despite her love for her. She even envisioned one day Karen would make her own family. Of course, she hoped it was with her.

Karen remained a block of wood in front of her love. But the worst, she started distancing herself from her when she discovered her feelings. They only conversed about business, nothing more. She could only feel her heart getting colder as time pass by.

The last straw that broke the camel was the moment she saw Daimon; her alarms rang like crazy!

This guy will make Karen cry!

The latter claimed the opposite, however. Love could blind someone, even the great Karen, she thought.

She chuckled, seeing the bone on her knee break through the skin. Most women would cry though. But Katarina continued chuckling.

“I’m an idiot, do I?”

The man before her panted. Corpses and rubbles lay everywhere on the ground. “No, you are great.”

“What do you want? Huh? Why do you need to mix Karen with your goals?” Katarina showed an angry yet helpless look.

“I want to destroy the world.”

Katarina closed her eyes. She once again bathed in oscillating lights before opening her eyes! They showed a fierce conviction!

“Then die!”

Suddenly, everything vibrated! It increased in frequency until the surroundings dissolved into liquid! The liquid slowly encircled them and kept its pace before becoming a tall whirlpool!

“Hell Liquid!”

The whirlpool became a giant meat grinder! Everything in its path got shredded into smithereens!

Daimon slowed his breath. He put his sword over his shoulder and stated one fact to Katarina.

“Still lacking though.”

Woosh.

Along with the grey sky, a huge slash appeared and cut through the whirlpool! It also left a giant crevice in its wake!

Maybe in the future, it would leave a legend.

Katarina’s lifeless eyes closed. Her headless body limped to the ground.

“Katarina…”

Thud. Her head fell.

0