Chapter 59 – Her Past (3)
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 59 – Her Past (3)

“Catch them.” Her eyes shone with cold light. “We can’t let them run around the world. They are too strong!”

“Stop? Why would I stop?”

“See that? I’m not the only one who is doing this. Every kingdom is rallying everything they can to enlist them in their army.”

“Slave? No! You are our compatriots! You’ll be my men from now on.”

“Hero, don’t look at me like that. This world needs an iron fist down to its throat! If we don’t settle them, they will only create chaos in the world!”

“Don’t talk to me like I’m a shitty woman! You’ve been the hero for so long. But what result did you gain? Nothing changes so far! You only kill dragons!”

“I’ve changed?” Karen guffawed in anger. She was fully matured now. The time did nothing to her looks. Instead, her temperament only made her a femme fatale!

Also, this time, she already married Daimon. But unlike her dream, they weren’t happy.

“No! You are the one who should say something. What is Jessica doing in your room? What is your relationship with her?!”

“I’m not shouting! You better explain because I won’t be bullied like these!”

“So, what if she’s your friend’s sister?! I’m your wife. And only I can be in your room. OUR room! Understand?”

“I know your father just died. But you cannot take my duties as your wife! Let me protect you! So, stop talking to women other than me!”

“I’m not crazy! Your heroism is eating you! That’s why! This world is a dog-eat-dog world! If you can’t be evil, let me then! I can do things you cannot do! I’m your wife! I can shoulder your worries!”

“Man up! Don’t turn back on me!”

“What are you saying? In order to calm ourselves, do we have to go separate ways for the time being? Are you crazy?”

“…”

“He died?”

“Died?”

“How? A black dragon? That’s impossible! He’s the hero of this generation! He saved the world time and time again! That’s impossible.”

Karen didn’t cry when her father didn’t like her. She didn’t cry when Katarina, her best friend, left her because she became evil. She didn’t cry when Tony and Arnold passed away from an accident. And she didn’t cry when Daimon went away with an excuse to find himself.

“So, it’s true. So, you are the one who did it, Yuwei. You are his best friend! Why did you do this to him??!”

“Marry the fatass king? Who do you think you are to command me?! And who do you think that fatso?!!”

“If you are not a messenger and if not for our past friendship, I would already kill you! I just don’t want an unnecessary conflict!”

But now, Karen hoped to cry but couldn’t even shed tears despite her heart being lacerated, smashed, shattered, and trampled every minute of the day thinking of her beloved husband.

“I love him. I love him so much.”

“But the country needs me. My father is incompetent and only I can save my brethren.”

“The Kingdom of Iglesias and Rosia teamed up to invade our nation.”

“Men, we must fight! Murder these incels who loot our wealth, food, and women!”

“Murder for me!”

The previous princess could only wear her armor and held her sword again despite being newly crowned as the queen. She exuded so much murderous intentions!

“…”

“What? Kingdom of Europa and Kingdom of Gloria were also attacking the borders? How many troops do we have?”

Karen gritted her teeth. “Send troops there! We can’t let our people die!”

“I’m strong! Well Family is strong! But two hands can never defeat eight hands! I need a messenger! Tell the king of Romania I’ll consider marrying off my cousin if he helps me!”

“Marry me? Bullshit! That greedy bastard! He just wanted to eat my kingdom!”

“…”

“We failed?” Karen’s worldview came crashing down when the enemies succeeded in besieging her castle.

“I failed...?”

1