Chapter 101 – Human should have wings
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 101 – Human should have wings

Daimon watched as a draconic armor gradually covered his body. Then, two appendages sprouted out from his back. He stretched both of his arms wide, hugging the entire starry sky! An overpowering power burst out from within and he couldn’t help but release it with a roar!

He gazed at his wings with complicated feelings. Chaos power didn’t corrupt him. He didn’t become a dragon.

He became a human with wings.

The feeling of liberation intoxicated him. This power… this… freedom! Daimon never felt as uplifting as this feeling! As if this was a missing piece of his existence!

Simons was right, he thought. Humans felt incompetent because they couldn’t reach the sky. They didn’t want the sky above them. Born with the aspiration of rulers yet lacking the qualifications, so, hatred was born.

The dragons’ emotion was greater than Daimon's. When they saw the power of chaos coexisting with Daimon, they thought they were seeing a holy being.

Daimon stared at the incoming attack. His eyes glinted. When the attack got closer, a slash powered with space, time, casualty, and chaos cut through the landmass like a hot knife through butter!

However, before everyone could celebrate, the landmass was unabated and continued its descent!

Daimon took a deep breath. His trembling fingers gripped the hilt harder. Then, a second slash was released!

This time, the landmass lingered in the air for a second. Seeing this, Daimon turned crazy and his sword gushed with multiple slashes! He won’t stop even if his arms were torn off!

Only when the landmass shattered into many pieces that Daimon stopped to catch his breath! He couldn’t feel his arm anymore! The power of chaos kicked in, rejuvenating his arm!

But it wasn’t fast enough to resist the last boss.

“Is that it?” The giant spoke with a booming voice. He stared at Daimon, who resembled an ant, with a placid expression. He readied himself to throw another landmass to Daimon.

This punk didn’t know how high the heavens were! By giving him a thorough beating then he would learn!

Nevertheless, Daimon already noticed his weak point.

“It doesn’t matter to him if he destroyed everything. Not even the world’s core. But he doesn’t want to kill me.” He muttered with a grin. “But I do!”

Daimon held a device with a red button and his gaze became murderous! For his goals, he also won’t hesitate to destroy everything!

Pressing it, a chink sounded. The dragons felt uneasy all of a sudden and their scales stood up!

All over the crumbling world, nuclear warheads popped out! The man controlled the device and locked it on the giant figure!

Anyone looking at them could see the grim reaper’s smile! These deadly scythes launched themselves to the latter with the speed of sound!

 Woosh! Woosh!

The dragons went white from fright and hurried to escape! They cursed Daimon for being crazy!

At the same time, the giant grunted and the power of the earth was unwrapped once again! The creation burst forth before converging into his body. Next, his figure grew exponentially and turned himself into a landmass of incomparable size!

The landmass only floated for a millisecond before catapulting towards the nuclear warheads! He had already written off Daimon’s fate! Regardless of his reason, dying due to miscalculations wasn’t part of his plan! He could find many Daimon but he only had one life!

When the two forces collided, the solar system froze. Stars became solid ice. All sounds got muted. And planets disintegrated to oblivion!

But amidst the series of calamities, a shadow sneaked out with the world’s core in hand. The blood of the dragons shone with tantalizing red color on his hands before entering the core! As if the latter was a traveler in the desert, it drank all the blood and wanted more!

And then, he cut the core in half!

Before long, a golden stair appeared before his eyes!

1