Side Story: The man named P
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Side Story: The man named P

My wife killed me.

I wasn’t dead though. But maybe I was better off dead.

She killed my identity. I was no one.

Everyone just called me P, even though this wasn’t my name.

I met my wife in my high school years. It was then I was enraptured by her beauty and talent. That was a mistake.

It was a blast when we were only talking to each other. Even when we were finally dating, every day seemed too unreal and magical.

Only…. Tragedy struck when we consummated our marriage.

Every day was a mess. We fought a lot. Against this, against that. Simple things became the source of our arguments. She was too prideful while I was too steady.

I tried hard to fight for our love but I felt exhausted at the end of the day. Even our sexual life seemed dry and dreary. Sometimes, I was just like a robot performing my duties as a husband.

Of course, I also felt indebted to her. She made me the president. Behind the scenes, she propped the country with her own hands. I felt incompetent but I didn’t want my masculinity to hinder our relationship. I shouldn’t be a hypocrite and pay ingratitude.

Thus, I worked hard to be a good president and husband.

But the thing that broke the eggs in the basket wasn’t the above-mentioned.

She put me in a room, alone. Handcuffs and ropes tied all my limbs. Like a prisoner. I stared dumbfounded at the woman who forcefully put me in here.

“What are you doing? Are you crazy?!”

“Hmph! You can’t go out until you give me a child.” She smirked at me as if I was just a possession of her.

“What? Angry? What is yours, is mine! Don’t resist. It will only be a few days. We will say you are sick and can’t come back to the white house. I had someone to do you for the time being.”

She licked her lips after she was done. “Let’s do this more often. It's more exciting and satisfying than usual. Hahaha!”

I thought it will only be there. I even thought that this situation was just to spice things up in our relationship. I am a man. There was no way I would be raped by my wife.

It didn’t bode well.

She did despicable things to me. Things that shouldn’t happen… happened. I didn’t want to narrate the experience. All I knew, I felt like I was a toy. And in the end, I became a broken one.

One time, a group of people came by and toured our house with my wife. I didn’t have friends and neither did she. I screamed till my lungs came out but no one heard it.

When I finally got out, I reached out to her family, believing they were upright. After all, Well Family was known for their morality! And also, because I had no background to use to deter my wife.

But they sealed my lips instead.

I am a man so it wasn’t considered rape.

I am her husband so it wasn’t even an assault.

And I am weak so I could only bow down to the strong.

That was when something occurred to me. I looked at the mirror and saw my half-crying and half-laughing face.

At this moment, I vowed to grasp my own fate. I would never be dictated to by someone ever again.

She became pregnant but the offspring was female. We named her Karen, a name that symbolized terror and unfairness.

Heh. Looks like no one would inherit my position.

I could make another one but I couldn’t wait any longer. If I prolonged my pain, I would become crazy! Without hesitation, I schemed against her.

I am now a happy, free man. I made a new identity.

People now called me President P.

1