5. Dungeon Core
950 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soul Assimilation Complete

Congratulations on becoming the first dungeon master of Nefus!

 

Dungeon master? What’s that? Why am I still getting notifications, I thought I died?

Race conversion complete

Congratulations on becoming a dungeon!

 

I became a dungeon, how is that possible?

“status”

Status

Name: Leo

Race: Dungeon Core

Class: NA

Level: 1

HP: 1/1

MP: 1500

Strength: NA

Intellect: NA

Agility: NA

Wisdom: NA

Constitution: NA

Charm: NA

 

What’s going on with my status? I’m a dungeon core, is that what that orb was? Why am I so fragile, what if I fall out of the wall? 1 HP I’m screwed if anything happens? Calm down, stop panicking, and breathe, I tell myself. Focus Leo, you’re not dead.

ERROR

Interface error, switching to dungeon interface.

 

Dungeon interface? So, I had so many messed-up stats because of my race change?

“status”

Dungeon Interface

Dungeon Name: ???

Dungeon Master: Leo

Core HP: 1/1

Total Cores: 1

Mana: 1500

Mana Income: 50

Floors: 1

Entrances: 1

Dungeon Servants: 0

Dungeon Slaves: 0

Mana Exhausts: 1

 

It’s completely different, hmm, some of it I can understand, like hp and floors. MP has just changed to mana but why is it uncapped? Mana must be used differently as a dungeon than as a human, the rest I’ll need to figure out somehow. But first I need to figure out how to protect myself, Kaitlyn and her soldiers said they would enter in two hours if I didn’t return.

Their goal was to capture the goblins, my goblins I think? I don’t know if they are currently a danger to me or not. But I will assume they are, besides, if possible, I’d like to make them pay for what they did to me. Time to figure out what I am working with and decide on my plan moving forward.

“Skills”

Skills

Create Avatar, Dungeon Control, Monster creation, Monster generation, Command Monster, Mana Absorption, Soul Steal, Barrier

 

Create Avatar

The user can create a physical body of any race or sex known by the dungeon.

The dungeon maintains this avatar using the mana that constantly flows through the dungeon.

The Avatar has its own unique skills but is unable to engage in combat outside the core room.

The dungeon avatar cannot be destroyed while the core remains.

 

Dungeon Control

Able to use mana to expand or change the dungeon, and create new floors, traps, and safe zones.

 

Monster Creation

Create new dungeon monster types through Breeding or fusion.

Current base types: Goblin, Human

 

Monster Generation

Uses mana to spawn dungeon monsters.

All dungeon monsters are spawned soulless

Available monsters

Monster

Mana Cost

Spawning Conditions

Goblin

5

None

Human

1000

Requires human soul

 

Command Monster

Able to command all dungeon monsters.

Commands can be given remotely by the core or physically by the avatar.

 

Mana Absorption

The dungeon is constantly absorbing the mana that flows through its floors.

The total amount of mana absorbed is based on the dungeon floors.

 

Soul Steal

Used to steal the souls of invaders, to create dungeon slaves.

Souls given willingly will create a dungeon servant.

 

Barrier

When threatened a mana barrier surrounds the core protecting it from all damage.

The mana barrier draws from the total mana reserves of the dungeon and cannot be broken until all dungeon mana has been depleted.

 

So, I basically have 1500 HP right now which makes me feel more secure, 1 HP is a little too scary. Now to deal with Kaitlyn, I basically have my avatar and command monster. I passed close to 80 goblins getting here and there are likely more. I also don’t know the layout of this floor there must be a way for me to check with dungeon control. I just need to figure out how, huh?

Floor 1

Monster Type: Goblins

Boss: None

Total Monsters: 150/150

Elite Monsters: 0

Traps: 0

Rewards: 0

Mana Income: 50

Mana Upkeep: 0

 

 Floor 1 Map
Floor 1 map

150 goblins, that should work. Now how to get them deep enough into the dungeon, to surround and capture them. I Can’t have my first set of dungeon slaves escape. A wicked smile spread across my face, as I began to make my plans for the 7 invaders.

[Create Avatar] I focused on the image of myself, as I used the skill for the first time. Tall around 190cm, emerald green eyes, medium-length black hair with a short and neatly trimmed beard, my body fit, forged from countless battles fighting for my life in dungeons.

 I Soon stood once again in my own body, but now in perfect condition. “It feels good, no pain and I feel a lot stronger than before. Status”

Status

Name: Leo

Race: Dungeon Avatar (human, Male)

Class: NA

Level: 1

HP: NA

MP: 1500

Strength: 100

Intellect: 100

Agility: 100

Wisdom: 100

Constitution: 100

Charm: 100

 

“My stats are insane.” But I guess my avatar is the last line of defense for my core, and I only have strength while in this room. I lose all my combat strengths and combat abilities everywhere else. “So, I am basically my dungeon’s ultimate boss.” A smile crept onto my face, “I have the strength to protect myself now. Never again, will I be subjected to what Kaitlyn and carl did to me.”

“I don’t even need to use my avatar to take care of them, [Command Monster]. I begin to move my goblins setting a trap to force Kaitlyn into the depths of my dungeon, where she and her men will have no chance to resist. While issuing my commands, I start to look over the skills of my avatar.

Lustful Liquids

All bodily fluids generated cause sexual desire to grow endlessly until sated.

If the sexual desire is left unsated, the victim will lose themselves to their sexual desires.

Only works on the opposite sex.

 

Insemination

Able to ejaculate dungeon mana to impregnate any female dungeon monster. Monsters born from dungeon mana will be more powerful than their counterparts.

When used on a dungeon servant, the mana will mix and fuse with the servant’s mana within the womb generating a large amount of useable dungeon mana.

All pregnancies resulting from this skill will last 84 hours.

 

SkillShare

Able to use a skill from each of the dungeon servants.

Current shared skills: None

 

What the fuck? Why are all my skills so perverted, and what happened to all my rouge skills? I don’t even have any combat skills, but with my stats I should be able to handle anyone under level 50 without any issues.

[Lustful Liquids] hmm, Kaitlyn you allowed your men to humiliate and rape both Ashley and Vara right in front of me, they even seemed to take pride fucking them, so I could see everything. All the pain and fear in their eyes. So, I’ll return the favor and break you before all your men.

“I’ve got some work to do before they arrive.”

Using [Dungeon Control] I decide to make a new cavern to the right of my core room.

A dungeon cavern will cost 100 mana to create.

Do you accept?

Yes or No

  

“yes”

Creating new cavern

Would you like to customize your new cavern?

Yes or No

 

“yes” I began to focus on what I wanted as a grey stone corridor started to open in front of me. The cavern I had envisioned, was lined with grey stones making it look like a castle dungeon. The cavern itself no longer looked like a cave, but the dark and damp dungeon of a castle. Waling through the corridor, I created torches along the walls. Adding some lighting to the dark and damp dungeon.

When I finally made it to my new empty castle dungeon, I focused on the right side of the room as stone walls rose from the floor to create 4 open-faced rooms. Next steel chains appeared attached to the rear walls in each room. Finally, steel bars created the front wall with a barred door being the only entry point. I copied my cell design and created another 4 on the left side of the room.

Now time for the main attraction, I focused on the center of the room to create a wooden stockade facing the entrance. “Soon, I’ll have you looked up here Kaitlyn, your men chained up in the cells, powerless to help you and forced to watch as you give me everything you have.

Warning

Invading party of 7 detected.

26