8. Giselle!
2.4k 7 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Returning to my core I begin to ponder over what to do next. Kaitlyn’s mind will likely hold for another day or two and there are another 3 days until the new goblins are born. Looking over my skills again, I wonder if I’m able to create a boss monster through the fusion function of my [Monster Creation] skill.

Monster Creation

Create new dungeon monster types through Breeding or fusion.

Current base types: Goblin, Human

 

The only thing I can try is the fusion of goblins and humans. Hopefully, it’s possible.

Monster Fusion

Base Type 1

Goblin

Mana Cost

5

Base Type 2

Human

Mana cost

1000

New Monster

Hobgoblin

Total mana cost

1505

 

A hobgoblin would likely work but I can’t afford that mana cost. Looks like the fusion alone will take 500 mana plus the cost of the fusion material. Looking at my dungeon interface, I sigh “it’s too expensive”

Dungeon Interface

Dungeon Name: ???

Dungeon Master: Leo

Core HP: 1/1

Total Cores: 1

Mana: 1450

Mana Income: 50

Floors: 1

Entrances: 1

Dungeon Servants: 0

Dungeon Slaves: 0

Mana Exhausts: 1

 

I’ll have enough in two days to create one, but that would leave me with only 45 mana to protect my core. I also need to work on my second floor afterward, who knows how much mana that will take. I just don’t have enough mana, I guess I should use my [lustful Liquids] on Kaitlyn again. I need dungeon servants to help generate mana faster.

Eventually, I’ll need to figure out a way to attract more possible servants here. But first, I need a boss monster. I should also send some goblins to collect the imperial camp hopefully, they left me something of value.

“Have 15 male goblins go out and collect the camp of our dungeon slaves, bring back everything there. All-female goblins come to the core room for an inspection.” After giving my command, I watched as the whole dungeon seemed to come to life with activity. Goblins started to line up in my core room as the group I ordered to the imperial camp got organized and left the dungeon.

Watching the small group of goblins leave did cause me to feel a little nervous. My senses as a dungeon are limited to the dungeon itself, I’m unable to see outside more than a few dozen meters. As the goblins exited through the entrance, I didn’t feel any loss of control over them. I sighed with relief while being glad that my goblins couldn’t just run wild the moment they left my sphere of influence.  

Turning my attention back towards the 70 odd goblins, that were now lined up in two orderly rows within my core room, I began my inspection.

“Have all the goblins considered pretty stand forward!”

Ten goblins soon stepped forward and my stomach turned as I looked them over. Each one is more monstrous than the last. After inspecting the 10 goblins, I looked back at the 60 or so goblins still standing behind them in two rows and came to the conclusion that goblins have a horrible sense of beauty. Every single goblin still left standing in the two rows, was far less monstrous than these things.

“Take your spot back in line” I commanded. I hope spending all my time with goblins doesn’t mess with my head. Hopefully, I can create some new prettier dungeon monsters soon.

“Have all the goblins that are considered ugly stand forward”

This time only 5 stood forward, I walked to the first one and started my inspection. She had a womanlier shape than the other goblins with small but noticeable green breasts, she still had black eyes, but they were larger, less beady, and creepy than other goblins. Her nose while still large by human standards, was about half the size of the ‘pretty goblins’, and her teeth were a lot smaller while still being sharp. She wasn’t exactly my idea of attractive, but it was at least worth testing what would happen if I gave her a human soul.

I moved to the next goblin, and she had very similar traits, as did the remaining three. So, the more monstrous the goblin, the prettier they are considered? Then why are goblins so rape happy with humans? we don’t exactly appeal to their tastes. I wondered to myself as a new window appeared before my eyes.

Monster Profile: Goblin

Goblins are a relatively weak race of monsters.

While physically weak the strength of goblins comes from their ability to rapidly breed, creating large swarms of monsters. Goblins will breed with other races to create more powerful offspring, which will always be goblins regardless of the other race.

Mana Cost: 5

Fusion compatibility: High

Base Stats

HP: 90/90

MP: 30/30

Strength: 9

Intellect: 3

Agility: 8

Wisdom: 2

Constitution: 9

Charm: 0

 

“Breeds with other races to create more powerful offspring” a smile slowly crept onto my face as I commanded “You five stay here. Everyone else, you now have full access to the male slaves for breeding proposes, and every pretty goblin is to breed with Carl.” Have fun with all the ‘pretty’ goblins asshole.

“Now which one to pick” I quickly looked over the goblins, before choosing the first one I examined. “The four of you, go and tease the female prisoner. Play with her tits, pinch her nipples, smack her ass. Do whatever you want with her, the only thing you’re not allowed to do is touch her pussy. We’ll follow shortly, now off you go.”

Looking towards the only female goblin remaining. I think to myself, let's see what exactly giving you a human soul does. As I activate my skill [Soul Control], I focus on my 6 dungeon slaves. I can see their battered and bruised form appear before my eyes, colorless and slightly glowing. These are their souls? I avoid Carl and grab at the man that appeared next to him in my vision. When my hand reaches toward him, I see his body start to collapse and form a colorless flame that gives off a faint light. The moment I grab the soul, I see a notification.

Would you like to wipe all memories from this soul?

Yes or No

 

“Yes” The flame in my hand shrinks in size, losing nearly half of its volume. I observe the strange flame flickering in my hand for a moment before I looked towards the goblin and signal her to come to me. Once she is standing before me, I push out my hand holding the flame towards the center of her chest.

As soon as the flame makes contact, it vanishes into the goblin. I watch as she begins to grow taller, going from 115cm to 135cm. Her chest grows larger, her hips wider. Her nose shrinks in size and new brown irises appear in her eyes. Black hair starts to grow on her formerly bald green head, reaching down to just below her shoulders. Her teeth shrink down and flatten looking a lot more like humans, but with 4 large interlocking fangs, much larger than their human counterparts.

Would you like to name your elite goblin?

 

Ohh, I can name her? She’s a goblin so something that starts with G maybe? “Giselle”

“Thank you, for the name master” Giselle said while giving a slight bow to me.

I examine her again; while she isn’t exactly pretty, I would no longer call her hideous, I’ve seen far uglier whores back in Tarvok.

“You’re welcome, Giselle.” I smiled at her while pulling up her status.

Status

Name: Giselle

Race: Goblin (elite)

Class: Warrior

Level: NA (dungeon monster)

HP: 180

MP: 60

Strength: 18

Intellect: 6

Agility: 17

Wisdom: 4

Constitution: 18

Charm: 6

 

Her stats have doubled, and she’s even gained some charm, souls are actually this powerful? I can do it; I can create a boss monster with her. Once I grant a soul to her offspring, I’ll be able to complete my first floor.

“Follow me, Giselle” I say as I head back towards the prison room.

“Yes, Master” Giselle says happily while following behind me.

About halfway through the corridor, I begin to hear noises coming from the direction we’re headed towards.

“Mhhm, please mhhhm stop.”

“Ahh, not my mhhm nipples, it hurts when you mhhm pinch them.”

Sounds like the goblins are having fun with Kaitlyn. “Giselle, how do you feel about being fucked, right in front of the prisoner?” I ask the goblin following behind me.

Giselle smiles and says, “If that is what you desire master. I live to serve you, whether, by my strength or my body I am yours to command."

The sounds of moaning soon begin to get louder as we make our way towards the prison and before long, I also begin to hear moans of despair. “Oh yeah, I forgot I had your lesser kin come here to breed with the slaves.”

Upon entering the room, I command all the goblins breeding with the slaves to leave until my business here is finished. A swarm of female goblins begins to exit the cells and leave the prison. Looking inside the cells I can see the men beaten and bloody, bite marks covering their torsos. Looks like the female goblins take them rather violently.

Looking away from the cells I see Kaitlyn with four goblins taunting and playing with her. I can see one goblin standing in front of her, sucking on her left ear. There is one goblin on each side of Kaitlyn, the one on the right is massaging one of her breasts. The goblin on her left has a nipple pinched between her index finger and thumb, slowly rolling it back and forth while giving the occasional tight pinch. Her other hand is on Kaitlyn’s ass, rubbing and squeezing her left cheek. The last goblin was behind Kaitlyn, rubbing a finger lightly up and down Kaitlyn’s thighs, coming as close to her pussy as possible without touching it and just to arouse Kaitlyn’s desire even more light breathes would occasionally land on her pussy, sending a shiver through her entire body.

I looked at Kaitlyn and could see tears rolling down her face, which was twisted between lust, desire, pleasure, and fear of what was happening to her.

Kaitlyn soon noticed me and asked while trying to hold in a moan “please ask them to stop” Smack a loud slap landed on Kaitlyn’s ass and she cried out in pain.

“My goblins want you to show more respect by the looks of it.” I smiled.

“More respect? But I said” Another hard slap landed on Kaitlyn’s ass interrupting her.

“I’m pretty sure I’ve told you the proper way to address me”

“Master, please spare me I can’t take it much more” with this said the goblin returned to gently caressing Kaitlyn’s thighs.

“Spare you? You already know the only way to end this. Pledge your soul to me and then beg, beg me to fuck you like the whore you are.”

“Master please, I can’t do that, please just kill me, I can’t take this any longer.”

Still smiling I turn to Giselle “Giselle, please remove my clothes”

The goblin began to slowly remove my shirt, as my collarbone became visible, I saw Kaitlyn’s eyes completely focus on me, watching as Giselle opened up my white shirt, button after button. With Kaitlyn completely focused on me I opened my mouth and said “I’ll show you the bliss you can look forward to the moment you give in”

  

 

32