BEFORE WE SAY GOODBYE – he must not appear too overly protective of his disciple (1)
128 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The name, Yan Qiuyue, either evokes jealousy or terrified expression on any cultivators’ faces living in the middle boundary, Qu Lan (Ivy Blue). There are the lower, middle and upper boundary in the cultivation world with each boundary having more spiritual energy than the other but harder effort needed to cultivate onto the next stage. Nevertheless, thousands of cultivators love the challenge and work hard, most joining sects while the rest remain free, unbind of the sect’s regulations and become a rogue cultivator.

 

Qu Lan consists of 4 main sects: Qian Fa (Thousand Methods), Yushi (Jade Stone), Yali (Overwhelming Force), Fenghou (Abundant) and many other small sects. Qian Fa stands at the top pyramid thanks to the sect containing two prominent, talented cultivators residing in the Yu Di (Jade Flute) Peak.

 

Yu Di Peak’s master, Yun Yuze, the top immortal skilled at everything yet chooses to cultivate the path provoking fate called Shattering Heaven. This cultivation path not only is it extremely difficult to advance a higher level and very rare few immortals would choose this path but because this path is used to fight against the heaven’s will, one will gain strong forces and strength when compared to others. Yun Yuze’s power is the highest amongst all and those who opposes him ends up either terribly injured or drop dead as he is the only immortal cultivating Shattering Heaven to reach Dasheng stage and only at the age of 500 years. So, when this immortal rumored to be having no affections at all somehow comes back carrying a little sleeping child in his arm and appointing the child to be his direct and only disciple, everybody is in shock and caused an uproar in the cultivation world, Qu Lan.

 

Centuries passed yet the shown talents and skills of Yun Yuze’s only disciple, Yun Qiuyue, flashes during every competition held in the sect not only scares the cultivators but becomes even more jealous in their heart complaining about how lucky he is to be trained under the number 1 immortal. Now, cultivators no longer dare to shame and bad talk Yun Qiuyue like before because he is rumored to have the same cold and upright personality exactly like his master. Therefore, for the sake of wanting to continue on living, they all kept their mouth shut but all sorts of envy and hatred emotions are hidden within waiting to strike down the target. Although few despise Yun Qiuyue for being arrogant and not respect the elders, they do not have enough strength to defeat him and correct the hierarchy. The strong stands while the weak remains lying motionless.

 

Because the elders had no way to beat this ignorant brat, they brought it up to his master, Yun Yuze. Cultivators worldwide believe master Yun Yuze is cold-blooded even with his disciple so he probably left the child alone but what nobody expects was that Yun Yuze is the very opposite when it comes to dealing with Yun Qiuyue or else why would he let his adorable disciple to even dare uses his family name?

 

When these so-called righteous elders from the sect came to complain about his lovely disciple, his face is all black lines. Of course, they can’t see the immortal’s true face as Yun Yuze still remains emotionless outside but inside his mind, he’s already cutting and slicing these old men’s flesh to teach them a lesson not to put a single negative word near his disciple’s name.

 

However, to protect Yun Qiuyue, Yun Yuze knows he must not appear too overly protective of his disciple which people might suspect and brings more trouble to his young disciple. Yun Yuze sends them away quickly and directly calls Yun Qiuyue back to his side or else he might blow up this entire sect if this keeps going on.

 

Author has something to say: QingYue's last name will be explained later on. Updates everyday if I can! This is the first story I've made. I planned this before the other story I've written. Progress along the way~

3