Underground Dealing RUTHLESS BOSS doesn’t like USELESS people! (2)
45 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then a lick across his whole swollen mouth before domineeringly open his jaw and force him to meet tongue to tongue. 

Curses flash his head but all he could spur out from his mouth are incohorrent sounds which in return earns harsher and deeper thrusts from the man hugging him tightly.

Seeing the boy fainted under him, the man's movement doesn't pause rather the pace increases way beyond and all he could do is lay paralyzed and accept the rampage rut above.

After a long time, the man ushers raspy growls beside the pink auricle. His body is hot and sticky, the man seems to pause before spilling everything for the person below to accept. Rong QiuYue is passed out for a long while, he doesn't even have the strength to swear at this damned stingy person for not giving mercy even towards a fainted person.

Although he is detached from the body, his consiousness would return to the space where the system also resides in. From here, Rong QiuYue has a full view of what is running in and out of him - ah no, the original's body. That is named, Feng Yue.

Tsk! 

"SYSTEM, EXPLAIN!" Rong QiuYue roars.

To think his first world after binding with this system, he would be fucked just then and there! Where is the morality and justice given to the host?! He was scared witless, if he is awarded the first tasker to kill their target as soon as he starts the first world, the name Rong QiuYue is no longer an honor!

021 answers with the same monotonic, flattone sound. "The host guesses correct, that man you had seen is the person you are to attack. That is, to go through various setbacks and capture the target's good feelings. Meaning 0% is neutral, 10%-20% is good impression, 30%-40% is considered acquaintances, 50%-60% is friends, 70-80% is close friends. Above 80% can be called likings that is possible to turn into an emotion called "love". What is love? The system has searched through and only has to reply. "Wherever love travels, pink bubbles are seen scattered around and from the two mandarin ducklings. The madarin ducks are lovebirds that…."

Rong QiuYue feels a headache coming, he carelessly waves his hand and the system dissappears from the space he is in. 021 is used to this and as usual, a series of bright-lit words appear at the eye-level.

Target's Name: Zhang ChenLi

Sex: Male

Age: 39

Height: 1.90cm

Health: Green-ticked approved

A/N: he's healthy and strong for an old man;)

Appearance: 4/5

Profession: Family Head, Underground BOSS, Average businessman, Black&White 

A/N: To be clear, the target is the current head of the Zhang Family whereas this family owns a small company as the public knows (White) but secretely is the originated black family that controls the entire business underground (not clean, dirty dealings/trade)

Likes: Talents/Gifted People, smoking cigars, alcohol

Dislikes: Stupid/Dumb & Useless People, egg, sweet & sour foods

notes: the data will be updated once the host unlocks the new information of the target 

Tch!

*Rong QiuYue clicks his tongue seeing this.

Talents: Clean shot aiming, gun control, high fighting skills, boxing, high stamina and endurance, amazing defence, perfect use of a vareity of weapons, kick boxing, knows some martial arts…

Current Favorability: -40% (Updated -42%)

Damn! That bastard actually decrease 2 more?! He did all that and this is what he gave?! FINE, see if I don't settle this account after!

Life Experiences: Zhang ChenLi is fished out of the trash by the subordinate of the previous head of Zhang family at the age of 7. Tested and found to be an illegitimate son of the old man, Zhang ChenLi went through constant torturous trainings with the Zhang subordinates but not to be taught as an heir but the goal is to protect the old head's favoured son, Zhang Min.

3