Underground Dealing RUTHLESS BOSS – Feng Yue WANTS to snatch the BOSS (4)
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everything is happy and joyful until the original owner appears. Feng Yue, a person under Zhang Min, forces Zhang ChenLi to marry him and leave Xi ChangChang. Why? That is Feng Yue threatens that he will expose all of Zhang ChenLi's dirty secrets for Xi ChangChang to know. Although they are in love but the female lead doesn't know anything about Zhang ChenLi's dark side and this is a nail that hit his sore spot so he hates the original very much. Needless to say, he failed and the two leads live happily together after destroying the enemies that opposed their love. Feng Yue is just one of the obstacles obstructing their way. The usual canmonfodder. 

Mission Goal: Capture Zhang ChenLi's heart!  Make the target only has his eyes, mind, heart, body and soul on you memeda♡ best of luck to you, tasker! 

A/N: memeda is like kiss kiss, mwuah~

Rong QiuYue rolls his eyes at the mission goal, could this be anymore obvious?

Brushing the tabs away, his focus returns back to the target. 

At this time, seeing the boy exhausted on the bed Zhang ChenLi finally stops and carry him to the bathroom. A thorough clean bath wash through the sticky and wet feelings. Rong QiuYue quickly goes back just in time to come in contact with the refreshing cold water. Swollen, bitten lips can't resist the comfortable sigh spilling out. The body is sore all over, he eases down and leans against the hot chest behind finding a good place before dozing back asleep. 

Looking at the obedient and soft person in his arm, Zhang ChenLi's heart soften. He thinks 'If this person doesn't open his mouth, he would look more pleasing to the eye.'

A crispy bell like noise resound in his head.

[The favorability increases +1. Current favorability -41%]

Rong QiuYue rolls his eyes, muttering under his breath.

'This stingy bastard better not think of something perverted.'

Rong QiuYue enjoys the full service given by the BOSS and actually fell asleep. Zhang ChenLi lifts the person and puts him gently on the bed before walking off. 

Zhang ChenLi pauses. No, he doesn't pause but he can't move because a hand grabs him from behind. He turns his head slightly to see the boy's eyebrows quivering into a frown and those small redden lips open and close repeatedly as if having a nightmare. The face turns paler by the second along with the increasing grip holding his own big palm.

Zhang ChenLi sits back down beside the person, his free palms reach for the quilt to cover the boy's fair body painted with love marks lest he gets a cold. The big palm being held by the smaller one starts to scratch lightly against it making the smaller one trembles but still the grip never leaves, only getting tighter. Hard to let go.

He can't help but wonder why is he so patient with this person today? Is it because the boy is obedient for once? 

Watching the frown deepening, Zhang ChenLi stills and continuing gazing deeply at the person sleeping. He doesn't have any motive to help the boy awake from the bad dream, just calmly looking at his bad facial expression. The more he sees, Zhang ChenLi thinks this is funny. 

His big palms moves up, rubbing the boy's temple relaxedly.

"What are you hiding, hmm?"

Naturally, there was no answer.

The rough fingers traces the soft skin under, pinching hard as if wanting to punish the owner of that skin. The jade, white chubby cheeks instantly turns red and looks abit swollen. Very pitiful. 

Unfortunately, this thought of Zhang ChenLi only lasts less than the time to burn an incenses because his actions can no longer be put to use.

0