Underground Dealing RUTHLESS Boss – Handsome (8)
66 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I won't leave, won't leave."

Zhang ChenLi patiently coaxes the boy. Because of the heavy outbreak, the body is soft and weak, finally asleep.

The man carries the boy in his arms and walks out of the restaurant back to the villa.

Placing gently on the bed, he moves the fringe away. The boy is breathing evenly, the eyelashes flutter along with the wind. Looking cute and soft but the ends of the eye is red and the lips are swollen from the biting, very pitiful. Zhang ChenLi strokes the fair face, leans down. With a whisper, the eyes are dark and deep, very dangerous like a strom is brewing deep inside.

"Don't regret it. Since you hook me first, then don't blame me after. I won't let you run away."

Then he walks away.

By the time Rong QiuYue wakes up, it is already 6 o'clock in the evening. His body feels sticky, the aroma of wine stuck. The eyes are groggy from the crying. He silently cusses that the man isn't considerate enough to help him clean up.

Rong QiuYue completely misses the point that he almost kills the man at the beginning because of the man's touch.

After running a hot relaxing bath, he walks out in a loose black bathrobe. The robe is made of silk, very comforting and fresh. He sighs happily. 

"So happy?"

Rong QiuYue jumps, prettified. Turning to glare at the man that appears out of nowhere, he gave a dissatisfied hum.

'Like a frightened kitty, all the furs on its body goes up'

Zhang ChenLi thinks, then he laughs.

[FAVORABILITY INCREASE +5 ! CURRENT FAVORABILITY +2 ! ]

"Go down. Dinner is ready."

But he pauses halfway. Rong QiuYue glances weirdly. Then he saw the man walk to the bathroom, and come out with a hairdryer.

"Sit down. Dry the hair."

The boy obediently sits down, letting the man give him a good service. The cool fingers run through his scalp, his eyes narrow in joy.

Seeing the soft looking appearance, Zhang ChenLi can't help but hurriedly finish the blowdrying. Turning off the hairdryer, he puts it aside, walks back to the boy. 

He finishes with a light kisson the boy's hair. 

Rong QiuYue is stunned, blinking his eyes.

Zhang ChenLi ruffles the boy's smooth hair, his lips quirk up slightly.

"So obedient, huh."

[FAVORABILITY +7 !  CURRENT FAVORABILITY +9 ! ]

"You look handsome when you smile.]

The two speak at the same time. Then reacted, the ears turned red. Rong QiuYue hurriedly turns his head to avoid the man's gaze. He bypasses the man to go out.

"G-Go down, dinner."

Behind him, Zhang ChenLi gazes at the straight back, the red earlobes then smiles seemingly.

He is in a good mood.

[FAVORABILITY +1. CURRENT FAVORABILITY 10.]

2