Chapter 10: Sword Art Online
170 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Japan 2022, November 6, 12:00 p.m.)

 Today, all the news showed one game — Sword Art Online.

 Its creator is Akihiko Kayaba.

 This game uses VR technology (virtual reality)

 But the neuro helmets came out only in May of this year.

 The developers announced the official launch of the servers today (November 6) at 1:00 p.m

 In stores, there is a long line and everything to buy this game.

 "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" ""

 "So this is what parallel Japan is," I said while watching TV.

 I appeared in an empty house in front of the MC house or Kirigai Kazuto (Kirito)

 When I asked why I need a house, the system answered:

 [You will come to this world more than once, and interactions with people are a necessary part of your stay in this world, therefore you need identification in this world]

 I can't argue with that.

 It was already time for complete immersion and I picked up the helmet.

 (And this is the very "microwave" that will fry my brains)

 "By the way, if I die in the game, will I die in real life?"

 [Of course.  Now you a tourist in this world, and therefore must obey its rules]

 (Okay enough to chat, let's play) -I thought before I say.

 "Damn did not want to say this a second time, but LINK START!"

 Aincrad Fortress, first floor

 A lot of players appeared in the starting city, girls, guys, girls who are guys and guys who are girls.

 "A strange feeling, but I like it," I said, looking at my reflection.

 I put my real appearance in because anyway they will give us mirrors (they give you the appearance in real life)

 Looking around I saw all the key characters of SAO.

 Naturally, I began to follow the MC.

 He jerked off somewhere and I decided to pretend to be the second Klein.

 "Hey man, stop seeing you are an experienced one, won't you teach me anything?"  asked Klein.

 "Hi, if you can me too."  I said.

 "Um, well, my name is Kirito and you?"  he asked.

 "I Klein"

 "And me Alex, nice to meet you"

 Everything went according to the canon, Kirito taught Klein to use skills while I had already killed 4 boars.

 "Good moves, have you played such games before?" Kirito asked.

 "No, this is my first game," I said.

 "So you love sports like my sister does"

 "Yes"

 "Do you have a sister!?  how old is she?"  Asked Klein.

 "She will not be with people like you."

 Klein continued to pester Kirito until he slammed him between his legs.

 "Buhua, but I certainly don't feel pain," Klein said.

 "By the way, Kirito, are you a beta tester?"  what floor were you able to reach? "  - I said.

 "In 2 months we reached the 8th floor, in this game I feel freedom not like in the real world."

 "Well, you nerd," Klein said.

 The time was already 5:25 p.m. five minutes left before this moment.

 "Oh, I'm going to go there, I'm really hunting, I just ordered pizza," Klein said.

 "Well then, see you soon," we said.

 "Um, where's the exit button?"

 "You don't see?"

 "There is nothing there," Klein said.

 "But you really don't, do you have Alex too?" Kirito asked.

 "Yes, and this is strange, maybe some kind of bug?"  - I said

 "If the bug would be better fixed as soon as possible, otherwise they will throw a report on them," said Klein.

 "Not only report, the campaign risks losing players with such bugs on release day."  Kirito said.

 "But there is no other way out?"

 "No way, only if on the other hand you are not turned off from the power"

 "Damn, I live alone and my pizza is waiting for me!" Said Klein.

 "I live with my sister and mother, they should notice this by dinner," Kirito said.

 "I also live alone," I said.

 And at that time a gong sounded.

 The ringing of the bell rang all over the first floor.

 Suddenly a bright light grabbed us and teleported to the starting city on spawn.

 "What's happening?"

 "Maybe this is some kind of event?"

 The players were trying to figure out the reason when suddenly the inscription ErRor appeared in the sky!

 A viscous fluid flowed from it that formed the shape of a person.

 "Players, I welcome you, I am Akihiko Kayaba, welcome to My world." Said the image.

 "As you know, the exit button was removed from the menu and know this is not a system error, I repeat this is not a system error but a feature of Sword Art Online"

 "To exit the game you need to go through all the floors to reach the final boss and defeat this and it will be the end of the game"

 "Yes you are kidding !?  Even in the beta test, people haven't gone that far! "Cried Klein.

 "Also, you can't take off your helmets if someone tries to immediately fry your brains, but there were those who did not believe me and as a result 213 people left this world," said Kayaba, pointing to the news screens.

 "And by the way, if you die here, you die

 And in real life, that is, if you lose your character, the helmet will instantly fry your brain. "

 "A helmet can actually release electromagnetic waves like a microwave," Kirito said.

 "Look at your inventory there, a gift awaits you," said Kayaba.

 All got mirrors that began to shine brightly.

 Everything started is becoming the same as in real life.

 "It was my farewell gift, and now let the game begin," Kayaba said and his avatar began to disappear.

 The crowd stood quiet for 2 minutes and then screams began to abruptly.

 Someone ran to the exit, someone stood and could not accept reality, and someone generally jumped from the fortress.

 I ran for Kirito with Klein.

 "So Klein, Alex, I know the locations that are good for leveling, we will not go far"

 "Sorry Kirito, but I need to make friends," Klein said.

 "Me too," I said, so as not to disturb the story.

 "Then we promise each other that we will survive," Kirito said.

 "Yes," we said.

 "Kirito I hope I will meet you in the raid on the first boss," I said.

 Yeah

 And we went in different directions.

 So ended the first day at SAO

0