Chapter 16: Academy
136 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at her, I understand why she was called a king.

 This manner of speaking, this look.

 "Yes, I'm your master, but I should tell you something"

 So I told her everything I know about her, about this world and about all the little things.

 "So you called me with the help of the magic circle and without any historical relics"

 "Exactly"

 "Do you understand why we heroic souls respond to the call !?

 All because of the holy grail!

 Every heroic soul has a desire and only with the help of a master can we fulfill it!

 But in this world he isn't even there !! "Arturia almost shouted.

 "Yes, I understand, and I will help you get it, but not now, do you understand that your wish is selfish?"

 Arturia looked at me silent.

 "Well, we'll discuss this later, and now let's create you a personality in this world," I said.

 "I think this is not necessary, since this is a different world, no one knows about me and the true identity, so you can not hide my name"

 "Well, as you want, I suggested"

 Having finally figured out everything, we left the room.

 Of course, in comparison with other servants, she is weak, but I like her will and righteousness.

 (Master, what will we do next?)

 We decided to communicate through mental communication on important issues.

 (First, collect information about this academy, find out about all the dignitaries and not get into their disassembly, naturally if this does not affect ordinary people)

 Arturia smiled at me.

 And I also want to be a good guy.

 Arthuria and I went to the opening ceremony.  There were many people and everyone was in luxurious clothes.

 Soon, a middle-aged man came to the site.

 "Greetings to all of you at the Royal Academy.  I am the director of this academy, Varod Evergreen.  Why evergreen?

 But because I want our academy to never turn yellow like leaves in the fall.

 This academy will become a home that will release you in a new light in 4 years and I am sure that you will shine.

 Well, that's it for today.

 Today you can relax, meet someone or visit the academy. "Having said that, the director left.

 "Oh, Alex, have not seen each other for a long time", turning around, I saw yesterday's friend Kyle.

 "If yesterday is a long time for you, then yes"

 "Don't be like that, I am friendly, but who is it?" Looking at Arturia, he asked.

 "This is my friend from my hometown, please introduce yourself"

 "My name is Arturia Pendragon, nice to meet you"

 "Oh, what a beautiful girl, and is she your only friend?" Said Kyle.

 "You know now you're not behaving like a prince, but like a womanizer"

 "Well, what it is," Kyle said.

 After the opening ceremony, we decided to go to the dining room and have a snack.

 And then I remembered that Arturia is a fan of eating ...

 After ten plates, she ate .....

 Kyle stared at this picture with his mouth open.

 All I could do was regret his wallet.

 After all, food at the royal academies is not cheap.

 "Hey, you see how much this woman ate," said the apprentice.

 Everyone began to whisper.

 "Hmm, you can see right away that you're from this town" said the arrogant young man.

 "Even commoners must have simple etiquette, and you are straight pigs"

 "You ..." I wanted to start a fight as someone slapped me on the shoulder.

 It was Kyle.

 "And what if we are commoners?" Said Kyle.

 "Hm, naturally I will drive you out of this academy," the pest said pompously.

 "You know the rules that everyone is equal here and the main thing is not status, but talent and effort"

 "Not all rules can last forever, nor can you stay here."

 "Well then, I, as the second prince of the kingdom of Belfagore, Kyle Belfagore expel you for violating the rules of the academies," he said this from his pocket took out a seal.

 "This is a royal seal!" Everyone was shocked.

 The royal seal was divided into three ranks:

 3rd rank - the seal was granted to you by the close king of the aristocrat.

 2 rank - the seal was granted to you by a descendant of the king.

 Only one king and his descendants owned it.

 Naturally, the higher the rank, the more advantages it gives.

 The pale pest did not try to justify itself, because it knew that it was useless and left.

 "You're cool," I said to Kyle.

 "Maybe so, but we can use the seal only in cases of violation, and without personal gain"

 Clear.

 By the way, during this time, Arturia never once glancing at this event continued to eat ....

 Evening came and we went through the rooms.

 "Oh, if I knew that you eat like that, I wouldn't offer to go to the dining room"

 "Sorry, master," Arturia, blushing with shame, said quietly.

 "It's okay, because this time Kyle pays," I said with a laugh.

 Kyle sneezed in his room .....

 "And you can call me Alex, I don't like these formalities"

 "Okay, Alex."

 "Here is your bed, we will sleep in different rooms, you know why.  Good night."

Having said that, I left the room.

 "Good night" saying this, Arturia went to bed.

 In my room I was thinking about what awaits me in the future.

 And with these thoughts I fell asleep.

1