Chapter 25: A hell?
79 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we met with everyone we went to a small store, Kazuma found this store.

 "Hi Wiz, how's the work going?" Asked Kazuma.

 "And this is Kazuma-san greeting you at my store," Wiz said with a smile.

 "Oh, you damn Lich, you still opened a store here while I walk here like a poor woman", shouted Aqua and began to shake Wiz.

 "Sorry, sorry Aqua-sama"

 "Enough" saying this, Kazuma hit Aqua in the head.

 "Kazuma, what are you doing, you know that we are goddesses and lychee enemies!"

 "Firstly, Wiz is not like that, it helps people and also cleans cemeteries from souls.

 Yes, she will not offend flies. "

 "But she is the General of the king of demons, which means evil," said Aqua.

 Ignoring her screams, we talked a little more with Wiz.

 She taught Kazuma one of her skills.

 Yes, now he is invincible (no).

 [The owner. The system invites you to tell them about other worlds and dangers]

 "What for?"

 [Everything is simple.  If we built a bridge to another world, then why can't they use it to get into ours?]

 "What? This is an invasion? You said that there are barriers that protect the worlds"

 [Yes, there are barriers, but weak worlds are so subtle that any average creature from the higher worlds can break them]

 Case rubbish.

 [But the time has not come yet.  The barriers will be strengthened by the system until you reach the silver level.  So I advise you to gain strength as soon as possible]

 [And you can also invite your comrades from different worlds to the group]

 "A group?"

 [Yes.  since it is almost impossible for you to stop the invasion alone, you must have strong allies.

 By adding them to the group they can communicate at any distance even if they are in different worlds, they can use the system store and there will be general quests but, the number of people in the group is limited and will be increased in the future]

 Having made the decision, I told the whole truth to my new comrades.

 After my story everyone had a frightened face.

 Arturia was stunned and could not believe it.

 "So you want to say that there are other worlds besides this and that they can invade ours?" Asked Kazuma.

 Yeah

 "WHAT THE HELL !!!!!" shouted Kazuma.

 "I just wanted to live lazily, drink beer and finally find a girl !!!" said Kazuma.

 "Well, I'm sorry to prevent this."

 While Kazuma spewed out words from himself, the rest came up to me.

 "So when will the invasion begin?" Asked Arturia.

 "When We Get Strong Enough For It"

 "This is an ambiguous answer," Darkness said.

 "This is precisely the so-called fear of the unknown." Said Aqua.

 "When did you become so smart?" Asked Kazuma, who came to his senses.

 "I was always smart! I'm the goddess!"

 Yes, she did not become smarter.

 "I don't care who my enemy is, he will fall before my explosion magic !!" Megumin said proudly.

 "Yes, maybe you can destroy 10% of the enemy troops, but what to do with the remaining 90%?" I asked.

 She realized her mistake and lowered her head.

 "I will add you to my group so that you can become stronger" having said this, I sent them invitations.

 "Wow, it's like in a game when someone throws an invitation to a group!" Said Kazuma.

 Everyone accepted my invitation and a sound sounded.

 Ding Ding!

 [Group created]

 [Group store created]

 [Group quest added]

 1) each of the group must overcome the simulation (double) Ikkaku Madarame (3rd Seat of the 11th Division)

 2) Each of the group must learn 3 skills from other worlds.

 3) complete all quests in 2 months.

 Note: time in all worlds

 will be stopped.  And you will be transferred to the training space.

 Everyone looked at the system announcement with a question and turned to me.

 Well, I gave them the Bleach manga and after reading this they were speechless.

 "How can we defeat him if he is damn Damn battle maniac?  Yes, he still has Bankai!  What an officer's pancake will be Bankai !! "said Kazuma.

 Suddenly there was a voice in their heads.

 [Don't worry. The double will only use Shikai]

 "So is this a system? Hello, and you're beautiful," said Aqua.

 [Thanks]

 Well, I think it will be easy for me to defeat Ikkaku.

 Ding Ding!

 [new quest]

 1) Defeat all Lieutenants of Gotei 13

 

 Note: all of them will fight 120% stronger than the originals.

 "Are you kidding? Maybe my strength is equal to the Lieutenant but fighting Skills is lousy and you want me to defeat them even though they will be stronger than the originals !!"

 [You are the leader of the group, and the leader must be stronger than everyone.

 If this does not suit you, you can fight Kenpachi Zaraki, who has removed his seal]

 "Got it. Sorry"

 [Apologies are accepted]

 [Starting moving to training space]

 [57%, 85%, 100%]

 [Good luck!]

 And we all moved to Hell.

0