Chapter 28: New adventure
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ding Ding!

 [All practice quests completed]

 [time: 1 month and 2 weeks]

 [Award to all members of the group: double all attributes]

 [Boss personal reward: 1x Random special

 Zanpakto ticket]

 Hell is finally over.

 I don't remember how many times I fought, but I got a lot of experience.

 The most difficult thing was with Abarai Renji, because of all the lieutenants only he reached Bankai.

 "Let's use a ticket"

 [Ding! You got Zangetsu !!]

 [A new quest has been created due to the receipt of this Zanpakto]

 [Reach Bankai in a month]

 Reward: 50% increase in spiritual energy

 Failure: Zangetsu will be selected.

 Wow! This is Zanpakto with the strongest potential.

 And it belongs to the MC of the world of Bleach-Kurosaki Ichigo.

 Thanks to his natural talent, he learned to chic in a week and in another week awakened Bankai.

 "System, why did you issue this quest?"

 [Just since you have the same Zanpakto as the MC of another world, you have to prove that you are worth it.  Two identical Zanpakto cannot exist !!

 It's the same as having the same soul.]

 Clear.

 Suddenly pillars of light appeared and the rest of the guys came out of them.

 "From now on, I will know only one place and this is my sofa !!!" said Kazuma.

 "And I want to drink my torment with good wine!" Said Aqua.

 "Although it was unpleasant, but now my explosions are even stronger!" Said Megumin.

 Darkness simply looked at another pillar of light from which Arturia emerged.

 I don't know what kind of test she had after the first, but certainly not from the light.

 "Alex, how was your training?" She asked.

 "Well, probably not worse than yours"

 "Clear"

 After that, she went to Darkness and talked with her about something but, I think this is not for us.

 "Well, come back!" I said.

 "Yes !!" they all said in unison.

  After arriving back, we immediately decided to buy the mansion, yes, the same one. After resting in it for a week, we heard a signal about the approach of the demon general.

 It was Verdia.  Well, or a headless horseman.

 Everyone with tanned eyes looked at him.

 Apparently they had so much stress that they wanted to release it legally.

 Aqua learned skills: Water clone, water dragon anger and immersion.

 With the help of a clone, she can use double cleansing.

 The anger of a water dragon simply releases the water dragon.

 And the most useful is [immersion].

 She can plunge into the earth as in water.

 Thus retreat or get away from the attack.

 Kazuma also studied: shadow capture, shadow cloning and water fog.

 Shadow capture is a technique of the Nara clan from the world of Naruto.  With its help, you can control your shadow and capture someone else's, thereby immobilizing the enemy himself.

 Well, shadow cloning is simple but can be combined with shadow capture.

 Water fog, this technique creates a fog where nothing is heard and is hard to see.

 Megumin has studied two passive and one active skill: Increasing the volume and regeneration of mana and strengthening magic.

 An increase in the volume and regeneration of mana allows her to use up to 3 explosions and if you give her another 10 minutes then there will be 4 explosions.

 Well, amplification of magic simply increases the power of explosions for a certain period of time.

 Darkness has learned: accuracy, flash step and regeneration.

 Accuracy to even hit the target.

 Flash step for unexpected attacks.

 Regeneration for long battles.

 In the original, they fought with Verdia for about 20 minutes, and then a minute did not pass.

 After that, we met Vanir.

 Also one of the demon generals.

 Well, he naturally could look a little into the future of this world and immediately realized that it was better not to fight.

 He began to help at the Wiz store.

 So, following the original story, we came to a trip to the village of Crimson Demons.

0