Chapter 27
998 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Six hundred low rank soul stones!

If this was in the past, how many geniuses would it take for Wei Suo to earn it? Not to mention the past, even now, with Wei Suo's speed of refining thirty fireball talismans a day, if he wasn't even considering the cost of refining the Fire Scorpion Blood, it was only fifteen low-grade spirit stones a day.

For the sake of three to four hundred low-grade spirit stones, the majority of the ordinary rogue cultivators might have been able to kill someone and set them on fire.

However, this piece of cold jade wasn't all his. He could only get a quarter of it. If he had been thick-skinned enough back then, he would have taken all of this.

Thinking of this, Wei Suo began to feel some sympathy for Lin Daoduo again.

If cultivators at the fifth level of the Spirit Sea Realm like Lin Daoyi wanted to take advantage of the situation, it would be because of the three spiders and the items on the four of them. If the items on their bodies and this piece of cold jade were all taken away by Lin Daoyi, then Lin Daoyi would have made a huge fortune. With at least a thousand low-grade spirit stones in his possession, he might even become the strongest person in the Tian Xuan Land in the future. But Lin Daoyi coincidentally bumped into Wei Suo, who was sitting on top of a pile of fireball talismans and worrying about their use. He didn't know if he should be lucky or unlucky.

"What do you think?" Wei Suo returned to his senses and turned around to ask Nangong Xueqing, Ye Xiao, and Ye Guwei. As for Wei Suo, who had just made a windfall and could continue to refine talismans without worrying about losing spirit stones for the time being, he could of course wait a bit. The more he bid in the auction, the better it would be.

"I don't care. I've been staying in the Spirit Yue City. It doesn't matter if I wait for a few more days." Nangong Yuqing shrugged her shoulders and glanced at Ye Xiao and Ye Guwei, "What do you think of Big Brother Ye and Sister Ye?"

"Let the Weiser brothers decide. Just listen to him. " Ye Xiao said without thinking.

"This big guy is really kind." Wei Suo's impression of Ye Xiao Zheng immediately increased. After nodding his head, he said to Shopkeeper Tian, "Since that's the case, then I'll let your Golden Jade Pavilion auction this piece of cold jade."

"In that case, please wait a moment." Manager Tian called over a young man in brocade robe who was waiting by his side and whispered some instructions. He seemed to be very satisfied with this result, after all, the specialty of Golden Jade Pavilion was the raw materials for refining. He seemed to be very satisfied with this result, after all, the specialty of Golden Jade Pavilion was the raw materials for refining.

After the young man in embroidered robes walked out with quick steps, he entered with a red wooden tray after a short while.

Wei Suo, who was holding a cup of tea, almost swallowed his teacup when he saw the tray in his hand.

Spirit stone!

On the red wooden tray carried by the young man in the embroidered robe of the Golden Jade Pavilion were sixty round spirit stones. And these sixty round spirit stones, in the eyes of Wei Suo, were all mid-grade spirit stones with a faint yellow glow.

"This?" Ye Xiao was also stunned as he looked at Shopkeeper Tian in confusion.

"The reason why our Golden Jade Pavilion is number one in Spirit Mountain City is because of our credibility." "According to our Golden Jade Pavilion's rules, since the starting price is six hundred low-grade spirit stones, even if this piece of cold jade is auctioned off at the end, our Golden Jade Pavilion will use six hundred low-grade spirit stones to purchase it. We will pay for this portion in advance, and after the auction ends, the remaining spirit stones will be paid immediately."

"Golden Jade Pavilion does know how to do business. Even if they participate in the auction, they would earn a lot of money. Of course other people would like to do business with this kind of merchant. No wonder Golden Jade Pavilion can be on such a large scale." With this thought, Wei Suo saw, in addition to the sixty tempting mid-grade spirit stones that caused his eyes to shine, on top of the red wooden tray, a red jade tablet with the word "four" written on it. The entire red jade tablet was engraved with many fine, magnificent, and beautiful patterns of everlasting youth. "What is this?" Wei Suo thought that no matter how much he pretended, he was still a country bumpkin, so he shamelessly asked.

"This is the admission ticket to the auction at that time. The symbol on it says that at most four people can enter." You can go and take a look at the items that you have requested to be auctioned off, which is to say, how much did this piece of cold jade actually sell for, without having to pay any additional entrance fees. " Shopkeeper Tian patiently explained, "Of course, you can also participate in the bidding of other things once you enter the auction, but this jade talisman is not easy to make. You must keep it well and return it after the auction ends, or else it will be worth ten low grade spirit stones. As for the start of the auction, it will be announced at many places in the Spirit Yue City. You just need to be careful and you will know. "

"Golden Jade Pavilion is indeed not something an ordinary merchant can compare to." Wei Suo was well aware that he would have to pay at least two low-grade spirit stones to participate in the auction. Now that he heard that he could participate in an auction for free, his mood immediately improved and he flattered Shopkeeper Tian.

"No need for that. I hope that everyone will have some good stuff like this in the future and can sell it to the Golden Jade Pavilion. The Golden Jade Pavilion will definitely not let you suffer a loss." Shopkeeper Tian was very pleased when he heard this. He stroked his beard and smiled. Both sides could be said to be overjoyed. After saying a few more useless words, Wei Suo, Nangong Yuqing, Ye Xiaozheng, and Ye Guwei left the Golden Jade Pavilion.

Fifteen tempting mid-grade spirit stones fell into Wei Suo's pocket.

Because Ye Xiao and Ye Guwei were in a hurry to return to Falling Moon City, Wei Suo and Nangong Yuqing bid farewell to this big, simple and honest woman, Ye Guwei, at the teleportation nexus in South Sky City.

"Brother Wei Suo, there aren't many people like you anymore, I'm sure that you and I are friends now ..." "You must remember to look for me when you're free in Falling Moon City ..."

"Brother Ye, come and walk around Ling Yue City." "If you leave now, I'll definitely miss you ..."

To send someone off on a different scene, one must be as touching as they can get, or as numb as they can get.

If the green-robed old man, who knew a bit about Wei Suo, were to see this, he would definitely not be able to understand. Because with Wei Suo's personality, he would definitely want to go home and count the spirit stones he had earned. How could it be that Ye Xiao, who had only known him for one day, was as grateful as the brothers he had known for more than ten years, as if he was reluctant to part with them?

However, if the green-robed old man were to witness the following scene, his vision would definitely turn black and he would know why Wei Suo was being so enthusiastic.

He saw that Wei Suo was holding Ye Xiao's hand. The more they spoke, the more they appreciated each other's feelings. Wei Suo and Ye Xiao then passionately hugged each other, followed by tears flowing down Wei Suo's face. Naturally, he also hugged Ye Guwei ... They were all brothers and sisters who had gone through trials and tribulations together. They couldn't be so biased ...

....

"Eating the tofu of a little girl, you sure you can enjoy it?" As she watched Ye Xiao and Ye Guwei disappear from the light of the teleportation array, Nangong Yuqing suddenly smiled to Wei Suo outside the Heaven Sect's teleportation array outside the hall.

"Ah?" What tofu? " Nangong Yuqing's expression made Wei Suo's face heat up, but he immediately put on an expression as if he didn't know anything.

"Join our Iron Policy." Nangong Yuqing smiled and suddenly said this to Wei Suo.

"Join Iron Policy?" Wei Suo was stunned.

"With my recommendation, there definitely won't be a problem." Nangong Yuqing looked at Wei Suo, "Our Iron Policy is only a loose cultivator organization, it doesn't have many restrictions like our sect does. However, as long as we join Iron Policy, we can obtain Iron Policy's protection. There are still many benefits."

In Nangong Yuqing's eyes, Wei Suo probably wouldn't reject her suggestion because a majority of the rogue cultivators in Spirit Yue City wanted to join an organization like Tie Ce. However, what surprised Nangong Yuqing was that Wei Suo immediately shook his head, "Forget it, thank you for your good intentions. I still feel that I'm free."

"Just what kind of person is this guy?"

Looking at the distant figure of Wei Suo, Nangong Yuqing could not help but blush slightly as she recalled how this fellow had sneaked a peek into the crack in her armor and thought that she did not know about it.

A moment later, Nangong Yuqing looked at the red jade token with the word "four" on it. A trace of an enchanting smile appeared on her face. "Wei Suo, I will definitely find out what sort of person you are."

 

0