Chapter 31
960 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the morning, a faint white fog covered the sky above the Spirit Mountain City. Some sects used to send messages would occasionally send a white crane and a long-tailed red bird to the sky above the Spirit Yue City, making the city seem like an ethereal fairyland.

Inside the small stone house in Wei Suo's west side of the city, ten thumb-thick bolts of lightning, shaped like snakes, suddenly flashed in front of him as they crackled and intertwined together, forming a two-foot-long shuttle.

With a wave of his right hand, the Lightning Shuttle struck the ground near the corner of the wall. With a loud crack, a dazzling electric spark exploded, and a one-foot square depression appeared on the hard stone ground.

"Hehe." Wei Suo took a look and a very satisfied expression immediately appeared on his face. He then put the two bulging black leather bags into his bosom, walked out of the door and headed in the direction of the Golden Jade Pavilion in the south of the city.

Today was already the day of the auction. If the medium grade cold jade was sold well, then Wei Suo would have a decent income. During these three days, Wei Suo practiced the Golden Snake Lightning Shuttle and finally mastered the second stage of the Golden Snake Lightning Shuttle. Because that day, the jade token that allowed him to enter the auction free of charge was kept by Nangong Yuqing, so according to the agreement today, Wei Suo would meet with Nangong Yuqing outside the auction house.

The official auction venue for the auction was at Ling Xiao Square, which was next to the Golden Jade Pavilion. There were a dozen or so large shops around the Golden Jade Pavilion that were specially designed for auctions. The exterior walls were all white boulders piled up together, carved with all sorts of exquisite cloud patterns, the four eaves slanted upwards, making the entire building seem as if it was about to soar into the sky.

When Wei Suo arrived at the Soaring Cloud Workshop, there was still almost an hour before the auction would begin. However, the wide streets and the surrounding shops were already densely packed with people. Wei Suo used the Wishing Energy Technique to glance over. He had seen at least seven or eight powerful individuals at the first level of the Circulatory Cycle Realm and above who seemed to be covered in surging qi and flames from all over their bodies when he used the Wishing Energy Technique.

Actually, many of the cultivators gathered outside of Soaring Cloud Workshop did not want to enter the auction to buy things. Instead, they treated this place with a large flow of people as a free market and started peddling outside of Soaring Cloud Workshop.

"Holy sh * t!" Isn't your drawing skills, Black Wind Marten, a little too lacking? "

Wei Suo had only waited near the entrance of the Golden Jade Pavilion for a short while and already there were at least five to six fellows peddling their wares. What made him at a loss of whether to laugh or to cry was, one of them actually peddled an ordinary white marten with black stripes to him.

"Why isn't this beauty here yet? She shouldn't have let me leave, right?"

After a while, Wei Suo couldn't help but mutter in his heart.

"Wei Suo." At this moment, Wei Suo heard a sweet voice calling him from behind.

"Nangong Yuqing? "Holy sh * t!" Wei Suo turned his head and saw Nangong Yuqing smiling at him from not too far away. And with just a glance, Wei Suo almost went into a daze.

Nangong Yuqing was not wearing her red, tight, and soft armour. She was wearing a white magic robe. It was the most popular style among the female cultivators in the Profound Sky Continent. The brocade robe had been opened slightly lower on the chest, revealing a snow-white deep groove. A round and smooth pendant from a green gem necklace hung in the middle of this deep ditch, causing the skin on her to appear even more translucent and fair. The robe was tied around the waist, and it was a perfect curve from the waist down. The robe reached the ground and dragged along, looking like a long fish tail. If it was said that Nangong Yuqing, who was wearing a tight red armor before, was a stunning warrior, then now, Nangong Yuqing was like a mermaid walking out of a painting.

It wasn't just Wei Suo; many of the surrounding cultivators' eyes widened. Many of them wished that they could turn into the green gem necklace Nangong Yuqing was wearing.

Wei Suo's somewhat dazed gaze made Nangong Yuqing's face flush. However, there was also a trace of surprise in her eyes. Because Wei Suo had already shaved off all his charred hair, from the looks of it, he had shaved off his head. Right now, his hair was only an inch shorter. However, without that head of straw like hair, the current Wei Suo did look a bit handsome and pretty. He could be considered a little handsome.

"What? Don't know him?" When she saw the stunned Wei Suo, Nangong Yuqing extended her hand and tousled her hair. This action of hers made her seem even more feminine, attracting a large circle of fiery gazes.

"I wonder who this beauty is." Many of the surrounding young cultivators with high cultivation base were eager to strike up a conversation. Some of them even stepped forward to strike up a conversation. It can't be? " But what made them somewhat dumbstruck was, they saw that this fiery beauty, who seemed to have a great background, actually walked together with a low-level rogue cultivator that didn't look very good, and started talking as if they were familiar with each other.

"This... "The change was too big, I couldn't see it at the moment." After all, no matter how high the cultivation of some cultivators were, they would not have a beauty like this by their side.

"You've also changed a lot. Your hair doesn't have that much of a personality anymore." Nangong Yuqing's fingers tugged at the corner of her clothes as she smiled, "That's right, have you seen Ye Xiao and Ye Guwei?"

"Nope." Wei Suo shook his head, "Last time, they said that they might not have come. If they still haven't come by this time, they probably won't be here this time."

"In that case, why don't we go in first?" There's at least one quiet place to talk. " Nangong Yuqing looked at Wei Suo and smiled, saying, "I have some things that I want to say to you alone."

"Tell me alone?" Wei Suo looked at Nangong Yuqing and felt that her smile was a bit ambiguous. Immediately, a thought formed in his mind, "Could it be that this beauty has fallen in love with me at first sight and wants to repay me with her body?"

"Let's go." Seeing that Wei Suo did not object, Nangong Yuqing smiled faintly at him. The morning sunlight shone onto her tied up long hair, coating it with a faint golden light.

"Nangong Yuqing." However, right at this moment, a loud and clear voice sounded.

Wei Suo turned his head in the direction of the voice and saw a handsome young man walking towards Nangong Yuqing with a smile on his face.

The handsome young man looked about the same age as Weiser. His hair was tied back with a gold band and he wore an Asian robe. The flaxen-colored robe was dotted with light green crystals with golden threads. This simple and elegant looking magic robe made this handsome man with starry eyes with sword-like eyebrows seem even more extraordinary.

Furthermore, from the faint wind mana fluctuations emitted by the faint azure crystals and the magic robe runes that were intertwined on this guy's robe, it seemed like the crystals on this robe were not only for the sake of looks, but also had some sort of special function.

"A cultivator at the fifth level of the sacred art realm!"

Wei Suo calmly used his qi technique to look and saw that this handsome man's body was faintly emitting five rays of Spirit Sea light. Moreover, the brilliance of the five rays of light of the Spirit Sea were all extremely surging; it was obvious that the cultivation technique that he cultivated was not something that Wei Suo could compare with. Clearly, this guy had some background.

However, what made Wei Suo extremely displeased was that this fellow that looked very polite was walking towards him and Nangong Yuqing. He did not even look at him as his gaze continued to stay on Nangong Yuqing.

 

0