Chapter 41
849 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Swish ~"

Like eating noodles, the surrounding small branches, dead leaves, pebbles, and the like were all sucked into the large green python's mouth by the clumps of air. Its neck, which was upright, suddenly swelled many times over. Next, the muscles all over the green python's body seemed to clench together, and an expression that seemed like it was holding its feces and holding its urine appeared on its head.

"Puchi!"

Then, the bulging neck suddenly shrunk to almost twice its original size, as if it was blowing out a candle. A gust of astral wind violently blew out, actually forcibly blowing away the fireball that was shooting towards it.

"Why is my luck so bad!"

Wei Suo had truly kicked a steel plate this time.

The Horned Thunder Snake, a rank 4 demon beast, could suck in a huge breath and quickly tighten the compressed air around its neck to release astral winds. At the same time, the horn on his head also shot out forked lightning. Its attack power was roughly equivalent to the attack power of a normal lightning magic of a fourth level Spirit Sea Realm cultivator. Most importantly, if Wei Suo remembered correctly, this lightning viper was a mid-tier fourth-level demonic beast.

Above the fourth rank, a demon beast's strength would be multiplied by one level. For example, a low rank 4 beast couldn't spit out a beast core to fight, but a middle rank 4 beast could already shoot out a beast core to fight. This kind of beast core's attack power was equivalent to a powerful technique of a Spirit Sea Realm cultivator.

The reason why there were so many cultivators dying was because the outside world was not the same. No one would have thought that the Ten Thousand Snake Valley actually had a mid-grade fourth-ranked horned thunder viper.

"Clap clap!"

The casting speed of this medium rank 4 beast was hard to imagine. Just as the fireball sent by Wei Suo was deflected, a trident of light yellow lightning shot out from the horn on the boa's head and struck the light cover surrounding Wei Suo. It only made Wei Suo stagger forward and almost fall to the ground.

"What is this?" If you want to fight me, wait for me to reach the fifth level of the Spirit Sea Realm. "You are a dignified rank 4 middle stage demon beast, and you even brought so many brothers. Don't you feel embarrassed?" What made Wei Suo want to cry but had no tears was that with a twist of its body, the Horned Thunder Snake could advance a few dozen feet like a small mountain. Even if Wei Suo used the Wind Escape Talisman, he estimated that his speed wouldn't be as fast as the horned thunder viper's and it would catch up.

Seeing that the horned thunder viper didn't feel the slightest bit embarrassed, wanting to treat him as an appetizer, Wei Suo had no other choice but to grab a handful of the Fireball Charm.

"Boom!" A ball of fire the size of a dustpan was thrown out by Wei Suo with a flip of his hand, smashing towards the thunder viper that was in hot pursuit. However, the thunder viper's reaction was indeed that of a rank 4 demon beast.

"I'll use lightning!"

But at this moment, Wei Suo suddenly stood still. A golden serpent shuttle of lightning that had already been refined to a very skillful level struck the Horned Lightning Viper's neck. The Horned Lightning Viper's neck, which had just tightened, suddenly twitched, as if it had choked from drinking water all of a sudden.

"Ice Talisman!"

Seeing that his Golden Snake Lightning Shuttle was also effective against this sort of thunder-type demonic beast, an extremely cold white mist was immediately emitted from Wei Suo's hand and enveloped the body of the One-Horned Lightning Viper.

Because he felt that the rank 2 Ice Talisman was very useful last time, Wei Suo also bought two to take with him. However, the body of the thunder viper was simply too huge, and once the icy mist formed by the rank 2 Ice Talisman covered its head, a layer of ice formed on its head. It looked like it had a lump of ice in its mouth, which was extremely comical.

"Boom!" "Boom!" "Boom!"

Seeing that this second-level Ice Talisman did not seem to be able to deal much damage to the Rhinoceros Lightning Viper, Wei Suo's hairs stood on end. He desperately activated the Fireball Talisman in his hand, and for a moment, he did not even know how many fireball talismans he had instantly sent out. The surroundings of the Rhinoceros Lightning Viper had already turned into a sea of fire.

"Holy sh * t!" "Demonic Core!"

Under the continuous bombardment of fireballs, the body of this Rhinoceros Lightning Viper emitted a charred smell, but even so, this Rhinoceros Lightning Viper wasn't actually killed, on the contrary, it was thoroughly angered. Along with the green gas gushing out, a light yellow Demonic Pill the size of a pigeon egg suddenly shot out from its deep throat, bombarding the golden light cover surrounding Wei Suo.

"Crack!" With an explosive sound, the beast core struck the golden barrier. It looked extremely ordinary, but when it actually hit the golden barrier, it fiercely emitted over a hundred thumb-sized light yellow lightning bolts.

Wei Suo only felt an irresistible force rushing towards him. He barely had the time to scream before his entire body was sent flying backwards by the demonic core's impact. The golden barrier surrounding him was also forcibly shattered.

The monster core that had shattered the golden barrier of light spun in the air and actually flew back into the mouth of the Horned Lightning viper that had charged out of the flames. It was about to be spat out by the lightning viper once again.

Seeing that Wei Suo was definitely unable to block the horned thunder viper's next attack, the halo of light naturally generated by the Heavenly Jade Pendant suddenly surged out from Wei Suo's body. Not far away from Wei Suo, another Wei Suo suddenly appeared.

The Horned Thunder Snake, whose entire body was burning in pain, was suddenly stunned. He didn't understand why a standing Wei Suo had suddenly popped out.

"Ice Talisman!"

Taking advantage of the bogey's stupefaction, Wei Suo, who had narrowly escaped death, activated the last Rank 2 Ice Talisman with the fastest speed he could muster in his life. A lump of ice once again wrapped around the boar's head.

"Pah!"

The beast core in the One-horned Thunder Snake's mouth spouted out, and all of the ice covering its head was crushed by the beast core that rushed out of its mouth. But at the same time, with a bang, a fireball shot out by Wei Suo directly into the single-horned viper's gaping maw.

The two bell-like eyeballs of this mid-rank 4 beast popped out, revealing an expression as if it had swallowed a red-hot iron ball, and was unable to spit it out.

"Hurry up and die!"

Wei Suo also didn't care about anything else. He desperately activated the Fireball Charm, and balls of fireballs continuously smashed into the body of the One-horned Lightning Viper.

This horned thunder viper seemed to want to forcefully fly at Wei Suo and spit out a beast core, but it was rendered unable to breathe due to the continuous fireball charms. However, the horn on its head started to glow with lightning.

"Bang!"

Who knew how many fireballs were fired in a single breath? The Horned Lightning viper's mouth and throat were completely scorched black. The upright half of its body finally powerlessly crashed onto the ground.

Wei Suo also did not dare to stop, throwing another seven or eight Fireball Charm on it. He waited until the fireball hit him, then his body that was as thick as a water bucket of horned thunder stopped twitching. Wei Suo, who was drenched in cold sweat, sat down weakly on the ground.

After taking a few deep breaths and gulping down another bottle of Qi Replenishing Powder, Wei Suo finally came back to his senses.

The situation just now was simply too dangerous. It seemed as if any of the defensive talismans on Wei Suo's body were unable to stop the demonic core attack of the One-horned Thunder Snake at all. If it wasn't for the Illusion Light Talisman that had caused the single-horned thunder viper, whose IQ was not high enough, to stay in this place for a while, he would have already been smashed into a pulp by the beast core of the single-horned thunder viper.

"I actually killed a mid-level fourth-level demon beast?"

Looking at the body of the Horned Thunder Snake that was a few times bigger than him, Wei Suo could not believe what he just saw.

Right now, the surroundings were completely empty, some of the unextinguished flames were still emitting green smoke, the power of his fireball charms was too astonishing, several of the Iron Thread Snakes were hit by the random fireball charms, they died on the ground, and all the Flesh Winged Scaled Snakes were scared away.

Wei Suo searched around and found a total of six Iron Thread Snakes and three meat scale snake corpses.

Using a storage pouch, Wei Suo collected all six Iron Thread Snakes and three Flesh Winged Scale Snakes, then walked over to the body of the One-horned Thunder Snake. Although this mid-rank 4 beast was already completely dead, the tyrannical and savage aura still made Wei Suo feel a little scared.

"What is this?"

Because the space in the storage bag was sufficient, Wei Suo was afraid of another powerful demonic beast, so he was prepared to immediately use the storage bag to store the body of the One-horned Thunder Snake, which had almost taken his life. But now that he was closer, Wei Suo saw a charred and split wound on the body of the One-horned Thunder Snake, which faintly emitted a red light, and it was obvious that it did not have the appearance of a Demonic Core.

Wei Suo hesitated for a while. Finally, he couldn't hold back his curiosity. He continuously sent out a few Qing Shui blades, slicing the wound a little larger along the gash.

The red light shone even brighter, as if there was something stuck in its stomach. Wei Suo, who had a lot of experience dealing with demon beast corpses, extended his hand in without the slightest disgust. With a pull, the thing that was emitting red light was pulled out by Wei Suo.

"This ..."

What made Wei Suo stunned was that the red light it emitted was actually as thin as a cicada's wing... Female underwear!

"It can't be that some unlucky bastard cultivator bought an old lover that he wants to give to him, right?"

This was the first thought that appeared in the mind of the stunned Wei Suo. This was because there were still some remnants of a black leather pouch on top of the female cultivator's underwear. It was obvious that the underwear hadn't even been put on him and had been swallowed by the single horned lightning viper inside the leather pouch of a cultivator.

"Flaming Phoenix undergarment?!"

The moment he opened the underwear, Wei Suo couldn't help but be stunned once again.

The entire piece of lady's underwear that was as thin as a cicada's wing was obviously the most popular undergarment amongst female cultivators. On the surface of this sexy undergarment, there were some even more fiery red inscriptions that formed the picture of a fire phoenix.

Fire Phoenix apron! This sexy woman's undergarment was actually able to unleash a Fire Phoenix that had reached the second level of defense and could block the normal attacks of a cultivator at the first level of the Revolving Core realm!

 

0