Chapter 127
537 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bearded cultivator was exceptionally angry as he brandished the black golden broadsword in his hand. With an explosive "Dang" sound, the black golden broadsword accurately slashed at the youth's white light, sending sparks flying in all directions.

At this moment, the bearded man could see that this Moon Flower Sect disciple would definitely not let him and that young lady off.

The white light that was slashed flew back into the green-robed youth's hand. It was a crescent-shaped white short blade. The edges were abnormally sharp and there was a deep scar in the middle of the blade.

However, when the youth in green clothes glanced over, he actually let out a disdainful sneer. It was obvious that this magical equipment was only used by him to test the power of his opponent's flying sword, and to test out his opponent's flying sword, it seemed very unconventional to him.

After the bearded man's attack had struck the green-clothed youth's magic tool, his body immediately flashed and flew toward the green-clothed youth.

Seeing this, the green-clothed youth lightly patted the palace girl beside him. A layer of ice immediately formed around the palace girl, causing her to lose all signs of life. Without the slightest hesitation, the green-clothed youth soared into the sky. The azure light beneath his feet flickered, and he wore a pair of Cloud Stepping Boots that was of a higher level than Wei Suo's Wind Cloud Treading Technique.

Upon seeing how ruthless the green-robed youth was, the bearded cultivator's face immediately turned pale. With a roar, he leaped into the air, and at the same time, the black golden sword aura swept towards the green-robed youth like a poisonous python leaving its lair.

The green-robed youth was actually frozen in mid-air, and with a popping sound, the bearded cultivator's dark golden sword light slashed open a crack on the shield behind him, while a sneering expression appeared on his face. "You've been tricked."

"Yin Phosphorous Sand!"

The bearded man let out a shrill scream. Wei Suo also liked it a lot. The bag of yin phosphorous sand, which had a good price, was wrapped around the green-robed youth's Scarlet Mountain Range Shield.

This burning shield had lost a lot of its spirit energy. At the same time that it fell, the black gold broadsword with the bearded man also emitted green smoke and became dim.

When the bearded man saw the situation turn sour, he retrieved his flying sword and immediately activated a white jade talisman. In an instant, the originally white mist that shrouded the mountain forest became so thick that one couldn't even see one's own fingers.

The green-clothed youth leisurely took out a fiery red gourd. As his true essence continuously penetrated in, countless flecks of it began to spew out fire like a bat, covering an area of 400 to 500 feet.

The fully bearded man, who had already escaped to the east, was forced to show himself again.

Seeing that he could not escape, the bearded man immediately went all out. As he turned back to face the green-robed youth, the already bumpy black golden flying sword shot towards the green-robed youth. At the same time, he raised his hand and shot a water arrow at the green-robed youth.

This bearded cultivator was also a cultivator at the first level of the Revolving Core realm, and the water arrows he shot out had extraordinary might.

The green-robed youth seemed to feel that there were too many ordinary magic shields on his body. He intentionally used one of the lower grade ones and produced an ordinary Darksteel Shield and Fine Steel Shield.

The two magic shields were almost completely cracked by the black golden flying swords and riddled with holes by the astonishing water arrows. While he greatly lost his spirit energy, he also unhurriedly activated a white-toothed magic tool.

As soon as he saw the dazzling brilliance emitted by this magic item that seemed to be refined from the teeth of some demon beast, the bearded man's expression immediately became extremely ugly. He rapidly recalled his flying sword and activated an earthen yellow spiritual light barrier.

When his flying sword slashed down, it actually cut through the air. This white light was like piercing through a paper window, easily piercing through the two layers of spiritual light surrounding his body, and sticking close to the edge of his copper shield, piercing through his left rib.

Spirit level magic treasure!

From the power of this item, it seemed to be a genuine spirit rank magic treasure.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The bearded man let out a blood-curdling screech, and the youth in green once again activated the magic tool. This time, the white light that was blocked by the two shields of light directly broke through the shield, leaving a bloody hole below the bearded man's throat.

With a face full of despair, he covered the wound and within one to two breaths, the bearded cultivator died with his eyes open and fell heavily onto the ground.

The green-robed youth landed and walked toward the bearded man's corpse.

In fact, before he entered the Mi Tian Valley, he had a bet with a senior brother to see who killed the most cultivators. The bet was a Blood Marrow Stone that could be used to refine talismans and absorb the blood of demonic beasts.

Seeing that the green-clothed youth was about to arrive in front of the corpse of the bearded man, the green-clothed youth suddenly stopped and turned to the left side of the forest and said coldly, "Sir, you've been looking for so long, you should come out and let me see, right?"

At the same time, that fiery-red gourd was directly brought out. Countless bats of flame danced in the air and enveloped the area. The sky above the forest was suddenly filled with a firestorm of flames, as if it was a natural disaster.

"Holy sh * t!"

Behind a large tree in the dense forest, Wei Suo looked at a fist-sized black spider's corpse not far away. He wanted to cry but had no tears in his eyes as he quickly put away his Invisibility Cloak. At the same time, he continuously activated a green and copper colored light barrier.

His character was just too bad.

Wei Suo, who just happened to pass by, bumped into this Moon Flower Sect disciple once more. Originally, Wei Suo didn't want to fight to the death with this Moon Flower Sect disciple, so he was prepared to watch this fight.

Coincidentally, a Rank 2 Poison Fang Black Spider just happened to pass by and was about to land on Wei Suo's head. Wei Suo had no choice but to use his invisible bone spike to kill this Poison Fang Black Spider.

"It's you?"

When this Moon Split Sect disciple saw Wei Suo in the blazing forest, his eyes revealed a slight look of surprise.

"Damn it!"

Wei Suo wasn't as reckless as this Moon Flower Sect disciple. If this place was set ablaze, it was very likely that it would attract other cultivators or demon beasts. Right now, it was obvious that he could only fight to the death with this Moon Flower Sect disciple, so Wei Suo didn't waste any more words. He gloomily cursed in his heart and then directly took out the white jade plate that he had just obtained.

White ice energy surged out, extinguishing the flames in the forest. The burnt black tree trunk was covered with a layer of white frost.

Without any hesitation, he took out the white jade plate. The treacherous mother nail Wei Suo had just obtained also shot towards the green-gowned youth of the Moon Flower Sect.

"You're actually a cultivator of the Heavenly Axis Realm, and have a magical technique that can conceal your true cultivation base. No wonder you dare to walk all alone in the Mi Tian Valley!" The moment he saw Wei Suo's attack, the green-clothed youth with a haughty expression also let out a somewhat amazed sound, but his hand didn't pause at all. With a wave of his hand, a yellow light wrapped around the treacherous mother nail that Wei Suo had shot out.

"It can't be?"

Wei Suo's chin almost fell to the ground.

What the opponent had released was a yellow cloth belt magic tool, and this magic tool could actually directly take away the opponent's magic tool.

Right now, the opponent had at least one true spirit rank offensive magic treasure in his hands, as well as something that could be used to collect his opponent's magic tools. No wonder this disciple of the Moon Glow Sect was so fearless, hunting down cultivators for fun.

It seemed that this disciple was no ordinary inner disciple, but one of the elite disciples of the Moon Flower Sect.

The material of this item should not be able to compare with the real Primordius Silk, and it is possible to break through it with your little spirit rank arrow. If you cannot break through it, then you cannot fight it head-on. The green-robed elder's voice immediately sounded in Wei Suo's ears.

"Holy sh * t!" I'm already so low-key, why are you still so serious? " What made Wei Suo even more depressed was that when this green-robed youth was dealing with that bearded man, he didn't care about just releasing his red shield twice. However, he felt that Wei Suo was a bit strange, to actually casually release a green light barrier that seemed to have quite a strong defensive power. This made it impossible for Wei Suo to use his stealth bone spike magic tool to launch a sneak attack.

With a "chi" sound, the air exploded. At this moment, the green-clothed youth impolitely used his beast tooth shaped, spirit rank offensive Magic Treasure.

"Puff!" "Pfft!"

The two layers of light enveloping Wei Suo's body, which both had the defensive power of a semi-spirit rank, were immediately pierced.

"Spiritual Tier Defense Magic Shield?"

However, what caused the green-robed youth to reveal an expression of surprise was that the thick and shocking shield, full of savage aura, blocked the white light completely unharmed.

"Phew." Seeing that the red armor in front of him only left a shallow mark, Wei Suo let out a sigh of relief.

"I didn't expect you to have a real spirit rank defensive magic shield. It looks like you aren't the poverty-stricken rogue cultivator I imagined." This is really an unexpected surprise. " The corners of the green-clothed youth's mouth curled slightly as he took out another white bone whistle.

The color of this whistle was very similar to his spirit treasure. It seemed to be made from different materials of the same kind of demonic beast. After saying this sentence, this elite disciple from the Moon Flower Sect put the white bone whistle to his mouth and blew at it.

"Holy sh * t!"

What made Wei Suo break out in a cold sweat was that when this white bone whistle was blown, not only did it cause a black wind to rise up, but it also caused a strange sound to crash into Wei Suo's mind, causing him to feel dizzy. Even the shadow of the green-robed youth was covered in shadows, and he couldn't even determine where the other party was standing.

 

1