Chapter 159
559 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The rules of this auction is that each bid increase must be no less than two hundred low-grade spirit stones. The treasures must immediately be paid with spirit stones ... "

"The first treasure of this auction is an offensive low-grade Spirit Treasure, the Fire Spirit Banner. It was created by the rank 7 artificer Han Wuya from the Spirit Cloud Continent. The starting price is 3,000 low-grade Spirit Stones."

After explaining the rules of the auction, the first treasure was sent up.

Floating on the jade lotus throne in the middle of the hall, it was obvious that there was a special array formation. The big-breasted female cultivator that was the host spoke in a very soft and soft voice.

And the very first item to start the match immediately lifted the spirits of all the cultivators present.

A true spirit rank magic treasure!

The Flaming Cloud Flag in the hands of the big-chested female cultivator was about five feet long and two feet wide. The entire body of the Flaming Cloud Flag was glowing red, and there were lines upon lines of golden lines along the edges.

True Spirit Stage Magic Treasures were extremely hard to come by. When Wei Suo encountered experts at the fifth level of the Circulatory Cycle, even among them there were only one or two in total. Furthermore, one could use two magic treasures at the Perception Reaching Realm. Thus, magic treasures of this level would definitely attract the attention of cultivators present.

"Four thousand low-rank soul stones!" Sure enough, as soon as the big-chested female cultivator finished speaking, someone from the VIP seats in the middle tier immediately made a bid, increasing the price by a thousand low-grade spirit stones.

Wei Suo did not have much interest in this magical equipment. Firstly, it was because he had a true spirit rank offensive magic tool in his possession. If the Demonic Sound Blades that were consuming true essence were included, he had a total of six. Moreover, the might of one of them was even greater than that of Old Demon Qin's Six Solar Divine Flame Trident, a low grade spirit treasure.

With the thickness of the magic treasures he currently had, even elite disciples that were heavily nurtured by the big sects, such as the Lei Xiao Sect and the Spirit Beast Palace, wouldn't be able to reach him. For example, the elite disciple from the Heaven Sect in the Mi Tian Valley seemed to only have a low-grade spirit-class magic treasure with the power of offense and defense.

In addition, the Fire Cloud Escape he had cultivated could activate a fire cloud. As his cultivation level increased, the fire cloud would also continue to grow stronger. At the fifth level of the Circulatory Cycle Realm, it would already surpass the power of the Fire Spirit Flag.

Therefore, Wei Suo originally only had the attitude of watching the first true Soul Treasure. He wanted to see just how much this level of an item could be sold for.

However, the moment he heard the voice of the first cultivator, Wei Suo's eyebrows fiercely jumped.

This voice sounded very familiar, as if it was Li Honglin's voice.

"4,500 low-grade spirit stones!" At this moment, from a VIP lounge not far from Wei Suo's position, a rather high-pitched voice sounded out.

"Five thousand low-grade spirit stones." The voice from the middle VIP room rang out again.

"Holy sh * t!" This time, when he heard the voice, Wei Suo couldn't help but yell out.

"Why?" Han Weiwei asked Wei Suo in confusion.

Wei Suo glanced at Han Weiwei. "If I didn't hear wrongly, this guy should be Li Honglin."

"It can't be?" Han Weiwei was also a bit dumbfounded. If Nangong Yuqing was also with Li Honglin this time, wouldn't that mean that they would be able to find them wherever they went without any effort?

"Five thousand five hundred low-grade spirit stones." A vigorous voice joined the battle for the spirit treasure.

"6,500 low-grade spirit stones!"

This time, Wei Suo was certain that the person inside was definitely Li Honglin. Moreover, it seemed that he was determined to get this spiritual treasure, so he added 1000 low-grade spirit stones in one go. The only thing he did not know was whether Nangong Yuqing was in the VIP box.

"Seven thousand low-rank soul stones." The cultivator with the sharper voice calmly added another 500 low grade spirit stones.

"Seven thousand five hundred!"

"8500 low-grade spirit stones!"

"..."

Following the continuous bids from the cultivators, the price of the first spirit treasure started to skyrocket. In the blink of an eye, the price had exceeded ten thousand low-grade spirit stones.

"Twelve thousand low-rank soul stones!"

This time around, Li Honglin seemed to have plenty of spirit stones to spare. After announcing this price, no one bid any further. The first spirit treasure was actually bought by Li Honglin.

During this period of time, Wei Suo just quietly listened, his eyes flashing. No one knew what he was thinking about.

"The second item in this auction is the Ancient Divine Protection Talisman. It allows cultivators below the Aurous Core stage to teleport three times in a day. The starting price is two thousand five hundred low-grade spirit stones. "

However, the next item up for auction immediately moved Wei Suo's expression.

Ancient Divine Protection Talisman!

When cultivators use a transfer array, they would feel a bit uncomfortable. Normally, any cultivator could withstand the discomfort brought by a small transfer array that was hundreds of miles long.

However, after over ten consecutive transmissions, the body and spiritual sense of a low level cultivator would generally reach the limit. For example, Wei Suo was using a medium-sized transportation formation with a teleportation distance of a thousand miles. When he came out of the formation, he would feel dizzy and nauseous.

Thus, for cultivators below the split remembrance stage, the distance they could travel in a day through the teleportation formation was only about ten thousand kilometers. If a large teleportation array could be used to teleport a distance of ten thousand kilometers, it would only take one teleportation. One would have to rest for a day to be able to slowly teleport over.

In ancient times, there was a sect called the True God Sect that had developed a kind of treasure talisman, which could protect cultivators' spiritual sense from the violent fluctuations of the spiritual energy in the transfer process. As long as the treasure talisman was activated during the transfer, it would allow low level cultivators to use it at least three times a day.

This kind of treasure talisman was the second item in the auction, and was extremely useful for cultivators who travelled far and wide distances.

Otherwise, if there was an urgent need to travel from one end of the Profound Sky Continent to another, and one could only use a large teleportation formation once a day, it would at least take a month or two.

There weren't many ancient talismans of this kind and they would definitely be useful in the future. Wei Suo quickly calculated. If the final price did not exceed ten thousand low-grade spirit stones, then he would buy this item.

"Three thousand low-rank soul stones!"

"Four thousand low-rank soul stones."

"..."

"Eleven thousand low-grade spirit stones."

"Thirteen thousand low-grade spirit stones."

However, what made Wei Suo swallow his saliva somewhat depressingly was that just like the first Flaming Spirit Flag, this Ancient Divine Protection Talisman that would definitely be useful instantly broke through Wei Suo's psychological price.

In the end, this Ancient Divine Protection Talisman was actually a thousand lower grade spirit stones higher than the Fire Spirit Banner. It was bought lazily by a female cultivator in the VIP lounge.

"Silver Light Magic Ring!"

"..."

"violet sun crystal!"

"Thousand Refined Sovereign!"

The Ling-Bao Hall's large-scale auction was indeed extraordinary. After that, there was actually a genuine spiritual treasure, the Thousand Devil Sovereign, among all the other items.

This magical equipment caused Wei Suo's heart to palpitate with excitement. This magical equipment was a type that only had a few pieces that could be crushed. Once it was used, it would become larger and then astonishingly fall upon the opposing party's head. If they couldn't avoid it and didn't have any Spiritual Light Magic Treasures above the Spirit Stage, even if they had a Spiritual Grade Shield, they would still be forcibly pressed down. It would definitely not be a problem to be crushed into a meat patty.

However, the instantaneous price of this item made Wei Suo somewhat speechless. In the end, when it was bought by a cold voice from the main hall, the price had actually reached twenty thousand low-grade spirit stones.

"The rest of the items are detailed maps from the sky. They were both drawn within half a year and should be extremely accurate. One is as far as the White Desolate Lands and one is as far north as Mang Ling. "These two maps will be sold at the starting price of three thousand low-grade spirit stones."

After these items, the big-breasted female cultivator took out the next item, causing Wei Suo to almost be unable to hold back and stand up.

Finally, his target had arrived. The map to the Dragon's Cliff was included in the map to the Northern Mang Tomb.

"Han Weiwei, help me bid on this item." However, Wei Suo immediately calmed down and said to Han Weiwei who was beside him.

"Alright!" Most of the girls were shopping maniacs as well. She had long been itching to buy all the good things, but this time she didn't have much spirit stones with her, so she couldn't buy them. Now that she heard what Wei Suo said, Han Weiwei immediately agreed with great excitement.

"Four thousand low-rank soul stones!"

"4,500 low-grade spirit stones!"

"Five thousand low-rank soul stones!"

What made Wei Suo gasp was that in the time he said something to Han Weiwei, these two maps had already been sold for three times, and the price had reached five thousand low-grade spirit stones in an instant.

"Six thousand low-rank soul stones!" At this moment, Han Weiwei shouted out in a delicate voice.

"What a prodigal son." Wei Suo immediately felt great heartache. Wasn't it 500 or 500? He actually increased the price by 1000.

"Seven thousand low-rank soul stones." However, at this moment, another female cultivator's voice came from another VIP room above. This female cultivator sounded a bit lazy, and was impressively the one who had offered to buy the Ancient Divine Protecting Talisman.

"Eight thousand low-rank soul stones." Just as Han Weiwei was about to bid, a calm male cultivator's voice came out from the VIP room opposite Wei Suo and joined in the bidding war.

Seeing Wei Suo's gesture, Han Weiwei instantly raised the bid again. "Nine thousand low-grade spirit stones."

"15,000 low-grade spirit stones." However, what caused an uproar among the cultivators present was that the female cultivator who had a lazy voice laughed softly and reported an extremely shocking price.

This price stunned both Han Weiwei and Wei Suo.

It wasn't that the price was unbearable for the two of them, but this method of increasing the price was too outrageous.

At this moment, when everyone was stunned, the female cultivator's lazy voice sounded out again, "Dong Qingyi, do you also want these two maps?"

 

 

1