Chapter 214
784 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First level of the Fragmentation Realm!

What caused Wei Suo's eyes to widen was not the beauty of Huang'er, but rather the fact that her cultivation had reached the first level of the Fragmentation Realm. Moreover, with the Qi Viewing Technique, this beautiful young girl's Divine Sea brilliance was extremely bright. It was impressively a mid-grade earth-step cultivation method.

At this time, Wei Suo finally had some confidence in the disciples of the various sects in the Profound Sky Continent.

Looks like sects like the Falling Moon City's Moon Flower Sect, Seven Stars City's Star Condensation Sect, and the East Mountain Range, or the Sky Sect of Spirit Mountain City, whose cultivation was about the same as Wei Suo's, were all at the third or fourth level of the Heavenly Axis Realm. However, the top ten sects like the Mysterious Wind Sect in the Profound Sky Continent, had elite disciples at the fifth level of the Heavenly Cycle realm, or the first level of the Divisionaries Realm.

Moreover, the elite disciples of the Mysterious Wind Sect were all cultivating skills above Earth Level.

In other words, even though Wei Suo's cultivation speed had already surpassed the elite disciples of the heaven's sect, he still couldn't compare with the elite disciples of the Mysterious Wind Sect. He simply couldn't be proud of himself.

It seemed that the commotion this time wasn't for nothing. It had indeed greatly increased their knowledge.

At this moment, with a strange 'gu' sound, the twenty feet long Dark Nightmare Crow rushed out of the open golden cage.

And at this time, the light green Dharma Robe, as well as the creamy skin of Feng Yan'er, seemed to be teasing. With a flick of her fingers, a drop of green water fell onto the Dark Nightmare Crow's body with a 'pa' sound.

This Dark Nightmare Devil Crow was already abnormally irritable after being trapped in the cage, but now that it had been attacked by Feng Yan'er, it seemed as if it had gone crazy. With a 'swoosh' sound, it directly spat out the beast core.

The moment the demonic core appeared, a violent wind blew, causing Huang'er's cloak to flutter. Her clothes stuck to her body, making her look even more curvy and exquisite.

A level six demonic beast with monstrous demonic flames was fighting against a peerless young girl. This scene was even more beautiful and beastly than the one that day in Seven Stars City, where the heart of a wild beast was riding on its back.

The Demonic Cores of the Dark Nightmare Crow were quite strange as well. Normally, Demonic Cores from Demonic Beasts would be a round bead. However, the Demonic Cores that the Dark Nightmare Crow spat out looked like fingers, each one about a foot long. From afar, it looked like a black finger, pressing towards Huang'er's chest.

When this beast core was still more than 100 feet away from Huang'er, lines of ink began to seep out from it, and this pill immediately turned into strands of black energy. It actually formed a giant black mouth in the air, wanting to swallow Huang Yan'er whole.

Seeing such a terrifying scene, Feng Yan'er was actually quite brave, but she still remained calm and didn't move an inch.

She waited until the black air was less than twenty feet in front of her before she suddenly moved. As she flew downwards, a ball of yellow light also fell on her body.

When this ball of yellow light covered her, her body suddenly felt ten times heavier. The speed of her descent was at least several times faster than before. She easily avoided the surging black air.

"Rock Crushing Technique!"

The cultivators inside and outside the Ganoderma Valley cried out in alarm.

At this moment, what Huang'er was using was actually a technique that could instantly condense layers of earth essence around a cultivator, as if there was a giant boulder pressing down on them. However, this technique was used on the opponent's body, specifically to break their escape technique.

However, at this moment, Huang'er had actually added a technique like this onto her body, used to increase her falling speed.

The use of this technique was an eye-opener to most of the cultivators present.

They only saw that as Huang'er dodged the attack from the Dark Nightmare Crow, she was still falling madly, and a longsword that was a pale green like water appeared in her hand.

This light green, water-like longsword immediately dispersed in her hand, turning into countless light green threads. Under her Imperial Censor, they rolled up and actually wrapped around the Dark Nightmare's Demonic Core, as if it wanted to forcibly pull it off.

With a strange caw, a human-like expression of shock and anger appeared in the black eyes of the Dark Nightmare Crow. It also didn't seem to have expected that Huang Yan'er would be so bold.

In the midst of the weird cries, this furious rank 6 beast didn't even bother hiding its tracks anymore. Waves of ink seeped out from the beast core and sprinkled on the light green colored filaments wrapped around it.

The spirit light on the light green threads immediately dimmed down at an alarming rate, and the light green threads also slowly turned black.

But at this very moment, a ball of red light appeared out of nowhere on Huang'er's left hand, condensing into a three-legged flame bird that was half the size of a Dark Nightmare Crow.

This Three-Legged Blazing Bird that was wreathed in raging flames was clearly condensed out of a technique, but it seemed to have a mind of its own. It let out a long hiss the moment it appeared, and then immediately crashed head first into the Dark Nightmare Crow's body.

No matter what method the Black Nightmare Crow used to peck at the Three-Legged Blazing Flame Bird, it seemed that it couldn't cause any great damage to the other party. On the contrary, its own body was burning in extreme pain, and the Black Nightmare Crow, in a moment of great anxiety, wanted to recall its Demonic Core to assist it.

At this moment, Feng Yan'er calmly looked at the countless light green threads formed by the light green long sword in her right hand and concentrated her True Essence within them.

As she continued to pour in more and more true essence, the faint green threads that had originally been dim began to glow brilliantly again. The black lines also began to slowly fade away.

The Dark Nightmare Crow was extremely irritable. It wanted to detonate its core immediately, but the Demonic Core seemed to have been suppressed and could not explode. It could only fight against Yan Huang'er with its ink-like liquid.

The entire scene was in a deadlock, as though it had turned into a competition of true essence with Huang Yan'er.

At first, the Dark Nightmare Crow seemed to have the upper hand. It was obvious that the black color of the light green threads was getting deeper and deeper. However, on the Dark Nightmare's body, there was a strange Three-Legged Blazing Bird that was constantly tearing and biting at it. In just a short amount of time, this Dark Nightmare Crow was unable to hold on, and all the black gas on the light green threads had been completely expelled.

With a "sou" sound, the foot long demon core was forcefully pulled out and put into Huang Yan'er's bag!

Once the Demonic Core was lost, the Dark Nightmare Crow's eyes revealed a panic-stricken expression. It flapped its wings and tried to escape.

But right at this moment, a ball of yellow light enveloped its body. Its body suddenly lowered, making it seem as if it couldn't even fly.

"Rock Crushing Technique!"

Huang'er once again used the Rock Crushing Technique on the Dark Nightmare.

The light green water-like longsword in her hand once again turned into countless faint green threads, and rolled the Dark Nightmare Crow up. The fierce flames on the Dark Nightmare Crow's body completely disappeared, and it was seemingly unable to resist as it was thrown back into the large golden cage.

Previous Chapter Next Chapter "Boom!"

When the giant golden cage closed again and slowly sank into the Divine King's Golden Ark, Huang'er calmly rushed back to the second floor. The cultivators present acted as if they had just awoken from a dream, as they cried out in alarm.

"Holy sh * t!" Wei Suo was also gulping as he watched.

This woman's skills and magic treasures were truly astonishing.

Her technique that could release a Three-Legged Blazing Bird seemed to be something that no other cultivators knew about and no one even called out its name. But judging from its might, it was at least a high-rank Earth Realm. It could even be a heaven-rank spell like Frost Sword.

And that long sword that could turn into countless light green threads, its power was at least at intermediate spirit level or higher.

With Wei Suo's current strength, if he used everything he had on hand, killing this Dark Nightmare Crow shouldn't be too much of a problem. However, if he wanted to capture the demon beast alive without losing any demon cores, Wei Suo definitely wouldn't be able to do so.

Thus, if they were to fight, this girl would probably be even more difficult to deal with than the old ancestor of the Zhang family, who had heavily injured Wei Suo.

"What, is your brother interested in this as well?" At this time, the skinny young man who happened to see Wei Suo gulp down his saliva and was determined to join the Black Wind Sect misunderstood him. He muttered to himself with a wry smile: "No wonder, in so many cities in the east and south, there probably isn't a single female cultivator with as beautiful as Yan'er, let alone Shui Ling'er. "It is enough for us to risk our lives just so that we can one day have such a beauty in our arms."

Hearing the skinny young man say this, he did not have much interest in joining the sect himself, and also had a good impression of the pock faced cultivator who had tried to advise the youth earlier. Wei Suo immediately shook his head and said: "I am just amazed at the cultivation of this woman. As for Brother saying that there are so many cities in the east and south, none of them are as beautiful as this woman. Although I am not opposed to fighting with you, but I also feel that if you want to fight, you may not have to go to the Mysterious Wind Sect. Brother, you're so young, yet have such a high level of cultivation. Moreover, you're very confident that you can pass the disciple selection event of the Mysterious Wind Gate. With a condition like 'Brother', joining an ordinary sect will garner a great deal of attention, and may even result in you becoming an elite disciple. In the future, their achievements might not be worse than the Mysterious Wind Gate, and they might even be safer than it. Moreover, for a sect like the Mysterious Wind Sect, there would definitely be many people with extraordinary talents. If you join, you won't be able to suppress anyone unless you're extremely lucky. Even if your brother is interested in Huang Yan'er, I think it would be hard for her to see you in a different light. Instead, it would be better to create a reputation in another sect. At that time, Feng Yan'er might actually be a little curious about you. I'm the same as your friend anyway, so I don't like being restricted by a sect. But if I were to choose, I would definitely choose a sect that is greatly valued but not so dangerous to join. Then we can try to make some achievements. "

Hearing Wei Suo's words, the pock faced cultivator also felt that this made sense and became excited. He nodded his head repeatedly with a grateful gaze towards Wei Suo.

He did not bother to think about the reasoning behind Wei Suo's words. Instead, he coldly laughed and said: "I have never heard that in our eastern and southern cities, there is an even more outstanding and beautiful female cultivator than Huang'er."

Facing this man who did not care about what was good for him, Wei Suo did not seem to be in a good mood. He coldly snorted and said: "I do not know if there is anything else, but Ji Ya, the shopkeeper of the Treasure Pavilion that I met in Spirit Mountain City, is even more outstanding than Huang Yan'er."

After saying this, Wei Suo was filled with confidence. In Wei Suo's eyes, although Huang Yan'er was indeed a peerless beauty, Wei Suo felt that Han Weiwei was strong enough to compete with her, let alone Jia Ya. "You said that in a small city like Spirit Mountain City, there would be a female cultivator even more outstanding than Huang Yan'er?" However, at this moment, the skinny young man did not believe what he had heard. Instead, he snorted coldly.

"Holy sh * t!" Hearing that this person seemed to be extremely disdainful of the city he was in, Wei Suo immediately became furious. He no longer wanted to bother with this person. Let this person know where to go. But at this moment, a cultivator on the other side who had heard their conversation spoke up in support of Wei Suo: "This brother here is not lying, I am fated to meet Jia Ya once, although my words are indescribable, both of them are beautiful, but if they were put together, I would be able to tell with a single glance, that Ji Ya is indeed even more breathtaking than Feng Yan'er."

"Is there really such a beautiful female cultivator in Spirit Yue City?" The skinny young man was stunned.

Wei Suo sneered. He was not happy to say more. However, at this time, the gray-robed cultivator with quite a bit of power, Wei Suo, regretfully added, "It's a pity that Jia Ya is also going to be a wife very soon, a dual cultivator companion for adults."

"What!" Hearing this, Wei Suo's expression immediately changed. He was so shocked that he almost fell off from the Purple Mushroom.

 

1