Big Changes
242 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rem's pov

'I always have a soft spot for Itachi compared to the other kid'

'He was a cute baby when the director of the orphanage brought him here 2 years ago. I was the one who raised him until now because there was not enough staff for taking care of young children.'

'Well, not that this place is a good place anyway. All children will start training from the age of 5 here. They are raised to become the 'mindless subordinate' of the mafia.'

'I was lucky that my will power is stronger than most people or else I would be one of the unfortunate victim too. I had seen so many of my friends losing their mind after getting trained and tortured for a long time.'

'I hope to protect Itachi from their brain washing so that he will not be a mindless murderer. I want to secure a save and stable life with him and continue to raise him properly so he can keep his innocence at least until he becomes a teenager.'

'But strange things has happened this pass few days. As I was going back to his room after a long training session, I found him screaming from his room.'

'I was really scared because child abuse by the worker here is common.'

'To my surprise, he said that he was okay and started to say strange stuff that I never thought to hear from him. He never really spoken much to me before because he was only two years old but, he actually said that he loved me and ask strange question like the city where we are living in'

'The day after that, he started to read a lot of book and begged me to teach him words that he did not know. He was never a hard worker so I wonder what happened to him?'

'I also realized that he was no longer crying at night and stopped wetting his bed. Well that's a good thing for me to be honest.'

'His eyes showed a sense of maturity and understanding of the surrounding and he always spend time playing with me after a long session of training like he knows that I was lonely'

'I was actually alienated by my peers because I am different from them. I was matured for my age and I will always refrain from killing my opponent when having combat training. This made them thought that I was soft and naive. Maybe it's true but, everything is over when you lose your morality. That's why I'm gonna educate Itachi to be a proper human being unlike the people here.'

'I suspected that he knows about the dangerous activities that the special orphanage is doing but I highly doubt it.'

'Even me only realised it when I'm 7 years old that all the stuff I've been doing is not normal for a child to do. The worker here called me a one in a million genius'

'.....Could he be an even greater genius than me?'

'............'

'Well, none of that matters. What I know is that we must leave this facility as fast as we can. I need to be a worker here so I can provide safety for Itachi and slowly makes plan to escape with him. The way I am now I will only die because the top workers are all nen practitioner. There's no way I can beat them when I just learned nen a few months ago. I only knows the basic nen.'

.............................................................

MC's POV

'Haaaaah.... This world is so cruel to me!!!'

'Why do I have to relearn language in this world when I've already graduated highschool!?!!'

'...........'

'.....Haaaah.....'

'Anyway! The bright side of this is that I can finally do my 'genius child that have the mentality of an adult at a very young age' role play!!!'

'Hahahahahaha!! Umu... a genius moment at childhood is a must for a badass character like me or else I will never be like Itachi.'

'They did said that he has the mentality of a hokage during childhood. Woah.... if I'm that genius at my previous life I would not have to pull of an all nighter before every exam. (T-T) ....Uwaaaa!!! None of that matters now! I'm gonna enjoy this life to my heart's content.'

'First thing first, I have tried meditating at night to open my aura nodes so I will not raise suspicion of other people. It has been going well for 3 days and finally last night, I managed to open it. Hah..... It felt really good, like imagine warm healing water constantly surrounding your body.'

'It only took me an instant to control it properly so I think I might be a genius. Hahaha... '

'But the important thing is that I discovered something really interesting about my aura. Instead of like your normal aura in Hunter X Hunter, my aura is greater and much more versatile. This is because of the existence of chakra pathway in my body.'

'I guess the black entity really just copied and pasted Itachi's body from Naruto and removed the chakra and inserted the aura instead.'

'Well, I'm not complaining. It's good that I'm not bounded by the nen category to determine my fighting style.'

'Hmm..... I guess I'm technically in the
Specialization category because I'm not in any other category.'

'With my nen unlocked I can start training it in secret because to my surprise, young Rem actually knows nen.'

'I'm guessing she received some sort of special training from the upper management because she showed potential.'

'.....Should I massacre all the people here for my uchiha role play?'

'Okay, okay, my thoughts are getting dark there for a second. There might be a lot of scums here that tortured kids but I must make sure to spare the innocent.'

'After killing them maybe I can make restriction x restriction rule to my eye to get my Mangekyo sharingan. I can put rules like 'I must kill my peers and comrade and the one provided me my basic needs to get my Mangekyo'. I mean... they are mindless killers anyway so I have no sympathy for them.'

'This body remembered seeing 5 children killing a baby  right in front of his eyes before I took over him. This body would be the next victim if Rem did not come to rescue right after.'

'Well..... I guess it's necessary for my role play.'

'My soul might be tainted by the black entity because before I would never be so selfish for my desire. Hahaha!! At least I'm still sane and will never kill the innocent.'

'For me, as long as I can keep my moral code, I'm willing to cross any line. Fufu, maybe I am insane after all'

(The MC is more like 'Chaotic good' because I don't want him to be a naive main character but he is still a good person in heart. You could actually see it in the prologue where instead of thinking about him almost killing  2 of the phantom troupe members, he thinks about having dinner. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry for the lack of action!! JoelEze out!!) 

6