Announcement and sneak peek
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I will be taking some time to catch up on chapters as final week is over. I will not be posting for the week because ill be catching up on Patreon and my other sites. The chapters will still go up on Patreon but it won't be necessary ill post chapters again in a week.

 

the chapter below is a sneak peek. see you in a week.

 

 

Chapter 18

Exoskeleton

 

Scrap and I went over the mana generator and if he could change the shape of it. I wanted to know if the shape had any effect on the mana output. Thankfully Scrap mentally conveyed that the shape didn't matter and he had made it round because it was what he had on hand. 

 

Now the question was whether I wanted to build a Mech or an exoskeleton. With the steel mill being so close and our new tools I bet I could build a decent mech. The problem was that It would take time. Time that I and the city didn't have. 

 

The exoskeleton on the other hand would be less powerful but would be doable in the amount of time I had. As well as adding a little more defense, so next time I wouldn't be smacked into the ground.

 

My hope was that having something with concrete numbers ‘like the HUB’ would provide a better understanding of the things around me. I also wanted to test the new formations on computers. The formations usually increased the performance of constructs in some way. A computer was basically a complex machine in its own right. So maybe it would improve a computers' already impressive abilities.

0