Chapter 1: The man behind the man behind the man
380 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

DEEP STATE. A term some know but few know who they are. They control the strings from the background in every you do from your president to the company that makes your morning milk.

One can say they will enough power to destroy an entire country but what if I told you there is one with the power to destroy the world but right now he is at his death bed. In a lavish mansion in the middle of nowhere lays an old man close to death. His name is Noah Wright a name that is not in the system of any country even his birth certificate no longer exists.

From one look at this room one can see the amount of money spent to furnish it. There are is a huge king size bed at one end of the room with an old man sleeping on it. Large coaches at the center with a massive crystal chandelier towering over them. Three walls of the bedroom make of reinforced bullet proof windows with a door on the remaining wall. Both the wall and the door reinforced too. The door custom made with reinforced steel like a bank vault.  A giant opposite to the bed as large as a grown man with a fire place below. The fire place warmed the room as it was snowing outside making it cozy.

The room was adored with a lot of gold diamonds and rare gems. There were three paintings on the walls one was of his late wife. A beautiful woman with fare white skin blue eyes and raised cheeks. She wore gold earrings with red lip stick and a high end designer dress. If she was a model everyone would what to sign her. The other painting was the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci. Yes you heard well. What do you thing that the paintings in museums are real. Well those are all fake with the real ones in some rich guys house. The last one was a gift from his best friend and brother (Not by blood )Billy a paintings of dogs playing poker. Yes a paintings of three dogs playing poker. It signified the friendship of three people. Noah, Billy and another brother James.( Still not by blood)

Noah was over 100 years and the last one live but even he was living this mortal plane. But where did he get so rich you ask. Well let me tell your a small story. Noah was born to a prostitute in New York during the 1910's. His mother didn't care for him once he learn to walk. He spend his early years reading books he got from the small local library but he read through them first. During his school days he learned first and got high grades. His mother always told him doesn't matter what he does but education will always help you even if you are a thug. But He got bored fast that he became a bully just for the fun of tormenting others. This was around middle school.

When Noah entered high school bulling others just got boring so he created a school gang to fight other gangs. It was some kind of interschool rivalry. The structure was quite simple him as the boss with generals and  three lieutenants under each and then the foot solders. After awhile he got bored of that too and joined an actual gang. Although it was just a local one but as an Initiation he had to take care of someone. He was 16 at the time but as tall as a grown up man. At first he was fairly scared as it was his first time but after the deed he felt his blood boil as if it was calling for him. After that he decided to be an enforcer. The gang had around 30 people but after twelve other hits the current head enforcer took him under his wing to groom him to be the next head.

After a two years he became the head and became absorbing other gangs. After around four years he was  the God father of New York despite his age. Still no one dared defy his in those four years the amount of people he had killed was enough to earn his the name red death. He would kill entire gangs just for looking at him in the wrong way. A year later he meet one of his brothers Billy. Billy was from a fairly wealth family and with his help he started an enormous empire. He expanded his gang via legal business through out America and even some first world countries like Brittan and Russia. During this time he became the FBI's most wanted criminal along with Interpol and Europol.

Noah didn't care as he was ranking in enough money to not stay in the same city twice in a row. During this time one of the members of the New York mafia (The name it was retained even after expanding) became a general in Britain. He proposed a plan that later put his an the same level as Billy and Noah. This was of course James. His plan quite simple since the authorities where constantly harassing the mafia why not control them. But it was not that simple the plan was to kidnap children from all over the world different races and countries then place them in fake families all over the world. As they grew they would be taught loyalty to the mafia and them implanted into the government from the military, Police, government, and civilian sector from there they would control them from behind the seen.

When both Noah and Billy has this plan they both agreed it was put into action the children where from remote villages where the people where nearly staving to death. So it was either to accept the payment or be massacred. As James was the one who proposed this he was in charge of it. It took nearly forty years for it to fully finalize. And the end result it was simply beautiful. The trio could control most of the world from behind the scenes. It was simply magnificent. They where now the deep state of the world but they did not stop there they decided to put a fake deep state to cover themselves. So in a way they became the man behind the man behind the man. they could push politics to their favor, companies even the giants. One could say the world was at their finger tips but it took a very long time. At this point of time Noah was almost 80 years old.

James project had taken nearly 40 years. After that they live a boring life (In respect to their previous projects) their sons took over the business and they retired to a life of fishing and drinking beer. Due to their superb medical care they lived to be over 90 years. Billy was the first to die at 98 years old followed by Billy at 101 years old. And it was now Noah's turn a 102 years old. On his death bed a man with wrinkled skin laid on the bed. Despite Noah's age his eyes even terrified the nurse's taking care of him. They where the eyes of a monster on who had taken countless lives. It was like looking at an abyss. His last thought was "It's so boring" and then it was all black.

[Authors Note:

This is my first novel so go easy on me in the comments but I welcome good criticism to improve myself.]

1