Unbreakable Shield – Chapter 8 ( Is that you malfoy?)
367 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After eating my food. I got out of the house wearing my trusty training sandals at 8.00 AM.

The walk to the academy ground was a quiet one.

At least for me, it was.

The village was as busy as ever. The Merchants were still shouting and promoting their stores but I could hear none of it.

I was in my own little world. Blocking out everything except for my thoughts.

Flashback

"Ever since you died I can’t see your future anymore. You are essentially fateless."

Flashback Ends

This had been stuck in my mind ever since he said it.

It had come to a point that I wished he never mentioned it.

What does it mean to be fateless?

Does that mean I have no future or does it mean that I am the writer of my own destiny?

That I was the author of my own story?

I was in a world where the main character was hailed as the child of prophecy.

Does that mean that fate will actively try to end me every step of the way.?

More importantly, what was that golden flame.? ......

That bastard.

The least he could have done was explain what it was.

No instead he just taunted me saying" I would love to see how you would tackle this power"

HUH

what does that fucker think this is?

A football match?

Sigh

I couldn't help but sigh again.

So many questions yet such few answers.

As I got closer and closer to the academy, I began to hear The clangs of kunai and shuriken meeting each other along The sound of kids practicing their katas and ninjutsu.

Soon I will be doing that to myself.

Slowly I entered the academy searching around for Mr Subaru as I did. I couldn’t see him anywhere.

“Did he forget?” I wondered.

As I continued walking more and more students started to look towards me.

It was abundantly clear that I was too young to be here.

Most of the kids around me looked to be around the ages of 7 and 8.

"You lost kid?”

“ What are you doing here?”

“ This isn’t a place where you come to play ninja little boy.”

“ Now go away before I make you." came a voice from the side.

I turned my head around to see what sort of lowlife would say that to a child.

Would it kill the dirt bag to be a little polite?

Murderous thoughts began to fill my head.

I always had a mean streak toward people that annoy me. Good to know that I still had it. Someone with a kind heart would only suffer in a world like this.

The dirtbag in question was a little midget who looked to be around 8 years old with a face only that could only be loved by his mother.

Imagine a baboon and a hippo had a child.

Congratulations now you know exactly what the dirtbag looks like.

Deciding to pretend to not hear him, I continued the search for my teacher.

Maybe Mr Subaru was waldo in his previous life as I could not see him anywhere.

"OI little brat. did you just pretend to not hear me?" The annoying slime ball called out once more.

This time a little louder than the last.

I could feel some of the students stopping what they were doing and looking at us.

"This little shit. who does he think he is?”

“Malfoy? What is he going to do next?”

“ Ask me if knew his father?"

“STILL ignoring me?? DO you know WHo my brother is little boy?"

.................

I was essentially too stunned to speak.

Who is this joker?

How would I know who his brother is?

Did he get hit in the head a little too hard with a kunai?

Refusing to get bullied by him any longer I stuck my little finger into my ears and said.

"Huh, what did you say? you monkey. "

"YOU WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!!" he said with his whole body trembling.

I could even see veins popping out on his forehead.

"EH. could it be that you are not just an ugly monkey but you are a deaf monkey as well." I said with a little smirk on my face.

Thoroughly enjoying all the shades of purple his face is turning into.

ahahhahahahhahahahhahaha

I could hear some of the kids giggling softly.

"What are you all laughing at huh? You want me to tell my brother to beat you up?`` he shouted out.

The effect was almost instantaneous. the entire academy ground turned silent.

It was clear that this was not the first time he used his brother’s name.

"Who is this guy’s brother?”

“ Is he some important person in the hierarchy of the hidden whirlpool village" I wondered

"Thats what I thought you pussies.It seems you forgot that my brother is a chunin." he said with a sadistic smile on his face.

......................................................

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

I couldn’t hold back my laughter.

"You……hehheh... you were throwing your weight around  just cause hehhe….. your brother was a chunin ……hehehehh how pathetic are you.'' I said in between my laughs.

"YOU....IM GOING TO TEACH YOU A LESSON THAT YOU WOULD NEVER FORGET" he said as he balled his fist and swung it towards me.

Copying what I have seen MMA fighters do in the past. I Braced myself for impact by putting my hands in a crisscrossing pattern over my face to protect myself.

The distance between us was too small for me to do anything else.

Even if I could have run I wouldn’t have.

Why should I be afraid of a nobody that used his family name to bully others?

If I run away from someone like this I might as well say sayonara and kill myself.

A memory of what Zangetsu said to Ichigo when he was fighting Kenpachi came to the forefront of my mind.

“Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate.”

They are truly words to live by. There may come some situations where you have no other options other than to run away.

But this is not one of them. If I run away from a simple ugly brat like this now.

Wouldn’t I be running away from everyone?

NO.

I will not retreat. I will not back away. I will not cower in fear. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I WILL NOT HESITATE.

I chanted this like a mantra in my head.

Unknown to me my skin started to glow in a faint red colour.

*bam*

The sound of his fist hitting my forearms echoed throughout the academy ground.

I could feel the force of his heavy fists pushing me backwards but to my surprise it didn't hurt at all.

"What is going on.? “

“why doesn’t it hurt?" chalking it all up to adrenaline I focused once more on defending myself.

"ARRRHRHHRH" with a roar he started swinging his fist once more.

This time instead of stopping after one hit he let out a flurry of heavy punches.

*BAM* *BAM* *BAM*

As time passed the hits started to slow down.

Each hit was getting lighter than the last.

I guess his must be getting tired. I don’t know what I was expecting. He is just an academy student after all.

As the flurry of hits stopped. I peeked through my forearms to get a good look at the state of the pig.

He was leaning against a tree. Panting like a dog that was dying of thirst.

Beads of sweat were coming down from his forehead. He looked as if he was going to fall over any second without the support of the tree

Without waiting any further unwilling to let go of this opportunity to strike back at him.

I lunged at him.

Closing the distance between us. Planting my left foot back on the ground

I twisted my body while pulling my right hand back.

"I’m going  to give this guy a taste of his own medicine"

"let’s see how much he likes being hit" I thought to myself and aimed at in of the weakest points of the human body.

The chin.

If I can get one good hit on his chin I might be able to knock him out.

Thankfully he was just only a head taller than me.

"AAAAAAH"

I let out a war cry of my own.

I balled up my fists. Not holding anything back. I swung it at him with all my might.

IM going to give this bitch a SMASH that even all might would be proud of.

SUBARU POV

"Ah, I’m late" I thought to myself as I jumped from building to building.

Today is the first day of training the little monster.

I need to make him understand that working hard is important.

As my teacher once said to me talent is just 1%. the other 99% comes from hard work.

As I jumped onto the academy building I heard a student yelling from the academy ground.

"YOU....I’M GOING TO TEACH YOU A LESSON THAT YOU WOULD NEVER FORGET"

I looked towards the ground.

"Is that Zeke? what is going on? It’s only the first day and he is already picking fights." I shook my head with a smile on my face.

I crouched down to watch the fight. Adults shouldn’t take part in such childish fights after all.

I watched as the other student rushed at Zeke letting out a barrage of punches onto Zekes Guard.

His guard is holding up pretty well and he is taking the blows really well. Overall he is holding up better than I thought.

"definitely shows a lot of promise" I whispered out.

"hUh what is that? chakra?"

“ but how? “

“ Didn’t i seal it on that day?”

I thought to myself as I saw his skin start to glow in red color. Could it be that his chakra is so dense that it’s leaking out. just like a jinchurikis would?

Although it seemed as if my student was not aware of this right now. He was too focused on his fight.

AAAA

I watched as Zeke let out a roar and started moving toward his opponent.

While I would have let this bawl continue for longer.

Zeke had unknowingly coated his entire body with chakra.

That’s going to do some serious damage to the other student and as I teacher I can’t allow that to happen.

Quickly I made a tiger seal with my left hand.

"Body Flicker Technique" I whispered out.

SUBARU POV END

ZEKE POV

As my fist was about to hit his sloppy guard.

I heard a voice shout out.

"That’s enough"

"Was that Mr Subaru?... "

*sweeeshh*

With the sound of air being cut.

A black blur appeared in front of me for a second and with a puff of smoke the pig was gone. Unable to stop myself cause of the momentum. My punch landed on the tree with a loud thud.

9