Unbreakable Shield – Chapter 18 ( Falling in to place )
258 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ANBU POV

I watched as the boy slowly lift his head up and turn it towards me.

I could see his eyes widening as he saw me. It was clear to me that he recognized who I was.

“You…” he said in a shocked voice as he laid his head back on the floor.

*sigh*

“So you were telling the truth at that time huh, MR. SATO “

“Who knew someone as goofy as you would be the head Anbu guard for the princess of Uzumaki clan”

“I was sure you were just another ninja that was bragging because you met a gullible child “He said with a smile on his face.

“This brat….”

“He sure knows how to push someone’s buttons.” I thought to myself.

*AHEM*

I put on a serious face after clearing my throat.

“ ZEKE ”

“ We need to talk” I said to the boy.

I watched the boy open his eyes to look in my direction.

“What happened?”

“Didn’t you say that you were going to let me go?”

“Didn’t I impress you enough?” Zeke said to me in a heated voice as he locked his eyes on to mine.

*SIGH*

“You did more than enough Zeke”

“ You can keep the books and everything.”

“ But I need you to tell me what you did just now “

“I have met a lot of different kinds of ninjas with unique abilities on my missions to various parts of the elemental nations”

“ But I have yet to see one with a gift set like yours”

“That slashing attack and the invisible wall that you made in the air.”

“How did you do that? “

“ Don’t even try to hide it or say you don’t know”

“ I saw the smirk you made just before I hit that wall”

“ Listen to me ZEKE ”

“ I’m  just trying to protect you boy ”

“ The village might look peaceful and lively on the outside but it’s definitely not like that underneath.“

“ The Uzumaki clan is not all as peaceful as it looks to be on the surface.”

“If The elders of the village find out what you just did tonight. There is no telling what they might do you to obtain that power of yours for themselves.” I explained to him slowly, Hoping that he would understand what I was implying and how big of a big danger he was in if he kept using such techniques so openly.

ZEKE POV

I listened to the talk Mr. Sato was giving me with my mind going overdrive trying to comprehend what he was saying.

“ The village was not what it seems?”

“ The Uzumaki clan is not all as peaceful as it looks to be on the surface?”

“If The elders of the village find out what you just did tonight. There is no telling what they might do you to obtain that power of yours for themselves.”

“ Just What was going on? “

I tried to dig up what I could remember about the Uzumaki clan from my memories.

They were a clan of sealing masters who had red hair with big chakra reserves and were said to be descended from the sage of the six paths.

The main character’s mother was also from the Uzumaki clan.

Now that I think about it. The only Uzumakis I remember seeing or even reading about were some perverted girl called Karin, some pain obsessed emo looking ass skeleton with Hax eyes called Nagato, The mother of the main character kushina Uzumaki and the creator of talk no Jutsu Uzumaki Naruto.

“What happened to everyone else?”

“Could it be?........” I thought to myself as I felt something click inside my brain.

It was then that all the pieces of the puzzle started to fall into place.

FLASHBACK

Each and every one of these people had a metal headband with the kanji character for ALLIANCE on it.

"DEATH TO THE RED HEADED DEMONS" they chanted.

"DIE YOU MISERABLE PIECES OF SHIT. YOU WON’T GET ANYTHING FROM US EVEN IN DEATH"

"FORBIDDEN FUINJUTSU GREAT ATOMIC EXPLOSION TAG"

"But even I don’t know how it is going to affect your powers. Your Haki might give you a few new powers cause of the mutation or it might just be the same as what you have seen in the one-piece anime"

FLASHBACK ENDS

The visions About the army, The fire, The bodies, the explosion and the GODS explanation about my powers.

It all made sense now.

The vision I saw that day weren’t something I daydreamet about.

NO. It was much more than that.

It was my Observation Haki manifesting itself. Showing me a vision of a possible future, I might experience.

According to what I read in the past.  Kenbunshoku Haki is said to be a form of Haki that grants the user a sixth sense that allows them to sense the presence, strength, and emotions of others, as well as gain limited precognitive abilities.

As far as I knew there were only a limited number of people that could peek into the future in the world of one piece and even then, it was only a few seconds into the future.

Definitely not whatever I was doing.

It seems as if the combination of my chakra and Haki mixing together supercharged my precognitive abilities into almost the realms of prophecy making.

If I had to make a comparison, I would say my Kenbunshoku Haki closely resembled the powers of Irene Adler AKA Destiney.

A mutant from the Earth 616 who possessed the psionic power of precognition: the ability to perceive in her mind's eye the events of possible futures and Astral Projection.

“ So the Uzumaki clan is going to be destroyed in the future? ”

“ But why? ”

“ Why would the other villages want to kill us so badly ?”

“Surely it can’t just be because of our sealing techniques.” I thought to myself.

WAIT. HOLD UP.

“What did he say just now?”

“If The elders of the village find out what I just did tonight. There is no telling what they might do me to obtain my power for themselves.????”

Gathering up strength, I sat down facing Mr Sato. Observing his face as he was talking to me.

He looked visibly stressed out.

I raised my hand and asked when he stopped talking.

“What do you mean by taking my power for themselves?”

“How is that even possible?”

“ And what do you mean by ,The Uzumaki clan is not all as peaceful as it looks to be on the surface?”

I saw him take a huge sigh as his shoulders visibly sagged.

It was as if there was a huge weight placed upon his shoulders.

“ I guess you deserve to know.”

“You know Zeke, you remind me a lot about my younger brother and I don’t want you to end up like him “ He said with a sad smile on his face.

I didn’t even have to ask where his brother was.

It was quite obvious from the reminiscent look on his face that his brother had long departed back to the pure lands.

“Cant let anyone overhear this” He said as he closed his eyes and made a tiger seal.

“ looks like no one is around”

“IWA BUNSHIN NO JUTSU” he whispered out after going through what appeared to be several hand signs in an instant.

Unlike before instead of one from his neck, Four rock golems came out from his back.

Each one jumped a few meters away from the original. Forming a small square with me and Mr Sato in the middle.

The golems went through a series of hand signs finally ending in a Ram seal.

“ FUIN: LUMINOUS  CURTAIN “ They all shouted out simultaneously.

I watched in awe as dull rainbow colored bands came out of the clones creating a dome shaped structure above us.

“ Now no one can snoop on us without me knowing “ He said with a little smile on his face as he sat down Infront of me.

“Now where should I start?” he asked me.

“ From the beginning would be nice ” I replied to him.

“No matter how boring it might be, sometimes a little history lesson is necessary to understand why everything is the way it is.” I thought to myself.

9