Chapter 22 A cliff
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His movements have been very gentle, but he qingfeng could not help but shrink the body pain sing out, the voice is weak but almost tore nie Canghai's heart.
Nie Canghai is very regretful, if he had been able to immediately chase out, he would not be so inhuman abuse. Guilt and heartache cut through his heart like knives, almost killing him!
Although he only knew this boy for three days, and even called not familiar, but in any case can not control his heart because he was hurt and severe pain! He loved the boy dearly, very dearly...
Eyes suddenly a warm, when the clear water drops to he qingfeng pale cheek, he was aware of the original heartache had to drop tears.
A cold hand quivered and stroked his face. The boy's soft voice sounded softly, "Nie Eldest Brother... The wind said... Never see Nie Cry again... Heart... It hurts..."
The first time he saw Nie Canghai tears is when he was in a coma woke up by the xuanjou abandoned martial arts, at that time he had a strong and handsome face with indelible sadness and haggard, let him feel as if his heart is split into two.
This was the second time he had wept for him... Though I blame him for abandoning him and hurting him... But still will be broken by his tears.
How lonely and proud is Nie Canghai, the owner of qingyu Gate? Such a frequency eyebrow can make river's lake discoloration of the man of the hour is not suitable for tears.
Nie Canghai did not understand the meaning of the breeze, the sad looking at his eyes let him feel that this young as if he had known him for a long time, but why he did not have the slightest impression? Just feel the unspeakable pain surging up in the bottom of my heart so strange but so pure, this after all... What does it feel like? What is the cause of those unintelligible thoughts?
The mood is confused as ma, since the reason is not clear that then don't think again!
His long, strong hand rejoined the hand that the breeze pressed against his cheek, trying to warm the cold, trembling hand. But see, the wind suddenly face a careful at this moment, next moment have tackled him to the ground, with the silver beams of the instant NieCangHai saw a briliant sharp Pierce, cool breeze slim back, thin highlight the tip of a blood of the left breast, warm blood splattering on his face, that moment NieCangHai feel as though almost stopped breathing.
He breeze want to say something, mouth but spit out more blood. People withdraw into the long sword he qingfeng body.
"He Qingfeng, are you doing something bad again? !"
Xiao Jinshu has been waiting for this opportunity for a long time, did not expect to be he qingfeng bad thing, he was furious to lift a hand to fall in the stunned Nie Canghai body he Qingfeng, slender body in the air painted a beautiful arc, not far from the cliff fall.
"No --" Nie Canghai flew past with a roar of surprise, but only in time to seize a piece of white sleeves.
"Cha!"
The sleeve was pulled down, that moment as if even Nie Canghai's heart was torn to pieces.
He couldn't believe looking at especially with a smile he qingfeng, that moment seemed to see a holy white lotus before the Buddha, the United States so pure, so quiet, even falling fragrance still remains.
Nie Canghai fell to his knees on the edge of the cliff, and saw the cliff shrouded in clouds and fog, but the sad white figure had already disappeared. The fingers that clutched the white cloth turned white, the nails fell into the palm, and the light white sleeves of the hands were stained with blood.
Because he qingfeng cliff and restore calm Xiao Jinshu see a bad thing, while Nie Canghai unprepared to escape, although he wanted to take the opportunity to make up a knife, but the odds can have much? He couldn't risk it. His life depended on it now!
Blood oozed from his clenched lips. Nie Canghai stared blankly at the bottom of the cliff, as if his soul had been hollowed out. At this time, his ear has a ghost to ring he qingfeng whisper, so strange, but also with strange familiar
NieDaGe... The wind does not want the world to understand... As long as nie Big Brother is enough...
The night is long, who nestled in his arms softly sobbing, shining tears make his heart pity.
NieDaGe... The wind... Sing you a song... ?
Swaying bamboo shadows, among the boundless green bamboos, who is smiling sadly and softly singing "Song of the Wise Man" for him? The soft, desolate female voice seemed to break his heart...
Hero sword, song to sparse figure. Who knows tomorrow is separation, hope to cherish the stage. I sing with you, when will I mention it again? You do not hear music, the world is enough. Sing a farewell, who is in your arms? Yesterday we were together, tonight we are apart, singing with laughter and tears...
It was a strange feeling that the song was still reverberating in his ears. Suddenly a sharp pain hit his head, making him gasp painfully. Scenes from the past flashed through my mind. She smiled, cried, was angry, and was clinging to him. Every scene was like a merciless sword, ready to tear his head off!
"The wind -"
Tore heart crack lung of a big roar call not to return already departed person, Nie Canghai both shoulders crazy quiver, a head of black hair is caught by him messy. A dull pain in his chest made his mouth spout blood and his long frame collapsed.
Dusk is gathering, the horizon a lonely goose flies to the south sadly, the fragrant autumn chrysanthemum falls the yellow petal, is rolled up by the wind lightly falls the cliff bank, is lost the lover dejected tears...

0