Chapter 28 – Smithy
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She finally leaves after i said that i have business at Craftsman quarter in the merchants district. I prepare myself after cleaning and having breakfast. This time i want confirmation of the blacksmith that's my made mythical metal are authentic.

I head the East Branch Merchant Guild to meet their Grand Master, Anbark a sly looking fox beastman with gray fur and slanted eyes, never once I've seen his eyes open wide after all those rare monsters materials i brought to him to be auctioned. I visit him to tell me who's the most knowledgeable about metals in this guild.

"A blacksmith or a collector?"

"A blacksmith of course i wanna now how they forges it"

"The most skilled blacksmith available is Urgath",

"The most skilled blacksmith here?"

"Ugh, Brogh... He'll free in few days, many materials you brought are processed by him, let me remind you, youngster, he is the one who told me not disturb his hobby"

"Hobby? Not work?"

"That bastard has a museum full of forging materials and its products. Metals, monster's, you name it. If you ask me the collector one, I'll brought his name right away"

Damn bastard addicted! almost all my monster's material are bought by him. Thanks to that I've been acquiring more than 50 Mithril coins and 500 more of Platinum coins from my dismantling lessons that i auctioned.

Can't be helped, i just loitering around the city, training with the military, adventurer, sometimes relaxing at the balconies of my hotel diner with my cloak and mask removed of course, the head staff Cynthia that check me in when i first come here sometimes accompany me in my tea time after fourth bell of day.

We chatted many thing like the city sightseeing spot, guest's absurdity, her subordinate inexperienced moments and her daily life. She get her position with hard work and little bit of connection, as a daughter of the Central Empire Duke. She's the youngest from her siblings of ten, The Duke Harfor been the most calculating family in the history of this Empire, they are the only Human Duke that still retain their Nobility for thousand of year since their achievement.

She moved here because she fed up with her lifelike doll environment, where her every needs fulfilled easily. Looks like her blood characteristics rage when she can scheming for her goals.... Ahhahaha..

When i told her that while laughing,

"Wanna try to tame me then~?"

She said that and with more relaxing chit chat our first night began. That's how my three days in my third week in this city life has become. 

On the fourth day, at last that Brogh has time to meet me, i head to Anbark immediately after Cynthia told me he's calling me. What i meet next to him is an old muscled dwarf, taller than other dwarf I've seen perhaps mixed, grumbling why he got called here.

Without further ado after moments of introduction, i manifest many type of metals with and without elements embodied it. From Chemical to Fantastical metals i brought to him the more excited he becomes.

Looks like metals i made are usable after all, as thanks for his long ass confirmation, i give them each metals in 1 ton quantity for his and merchants guild secrecy of how i can make this all easily.

Anbark undergo five stages of griefs after i made a Mithril coin complete with its inscription. Heh... At last that duffer shaken a little.

Then i observe Brogh forging many metals for many types of weapons with it. That's what new in my daily life activities after meeting Brogh, that still continuing until seven moon day when Diana and her brothers coming home bringing the serpent on their quest. It's indeed a little smaller than mine but it has more mana densities than the one i hunt, if what i remember right...

They told me how fierce it is as it can easily control water and wind elements to make something like a mist, if they hunt it before training with me they will be eaten by that serpent but after get used to my fighting style that utilize many elements at once, they easily exterminating it, with detailed preparations like training with me.

Looks like I'm become something like a benchmark for monsters that have control over elements....

For the next week my routine start after breakfast are training with military and adventurer In the morning, including Grahanch and his pupils, he already participate from the start of this joint training held. At the afternoon many higher ups from both side eating lunch together after training including me, but after that i straight head to Brogh observing his forging that we both agreed to continue when both of us present, he needs my mana control for some specific weapons he wants to make so this is conclusion we come with.

In the evening before the sunset, i return to my hotel to have a relaxing tea time in its diner balcony while chitchat with any person that wants to talk with me. At first it was only me want to relax while watching sunset there, but after a few days i deemed the hotel personel are used to seeing me there, i start removing my cloak and mask, that makes some fuss with Cynthia asking me many questions until she comfortable enough to accompany me there.

Seeing Cynthia casually talking to me for few days many of the guests following her too then the rumors start from there to many people in the city about a composed Vaj. I answered many of their questions regarding Mana and Elements that have many mysteries for them, i too ask about how, mainly common sense stuff and something that person specialized with, anything what they want to share of course, i didn't coerced them to speak to me after all, it's all about equivalent exchange of Information.

My night activities varies, if some girls from the red light visit me at the end of my 'Tea Time' session i told them to wait in my room, yes them, sometimes more than two come over, looks like the rumors about me are a little different that travels between them, and variety of race too, well you can imagine it.

If not I've come to visit tavern next door partying with other customers at downstairs area sometimes, upstairs when some of city higher ups invite me. Not even one of them trying to involve me with this city policy only asking my opinions of how they do things, not like i understand them very well i just speak whatever i thought right, that's all.

That's what i achieve in this city with one month time, from nobody to someone who known by many people, well with how flashy i am conducting my actions so far it's bound to happen this way.

0