Chapter 1
62 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ah-Cha walked through the crowds of people in a skin tight dress. The party was loud, sweaty and cramp. Beer bottles were in people's hands and different people were creeping into the various rooms. Girls were giggling in a drunk matter and the men took ahold of this chance. The fact that Ah-Cha had so much beer already made men grin. The pure fact of the matter was that Ah-Cha was a beautiful woman. She had long silky black hair and narrow dark eyes that seemed to glow. Her skin was a fair color and there wasn't a single imperfection anywhere on her. A drunk man with his shirt slightly unbuttoned walked to Ah-Cha and took ahold of her, 

"Darling, want something to drink?"

Ah-Cha took the bottle of beer from his hand and took a swig, "Follow me." She smirked in a drunkly way and they walked to a room. 

The man closed the door and locked it. When he turned around Ah-Cha was already on the bed. He came over and ripped off his shirt. He went over to Ah-Cha and kissed her. His tongue traced her thin lips and drove into her mouth. He began kissing her face and her neck, he kissed down until he started playing with her nipples. The man slowly peeled her dress off her body and rubbed the tip of her nipples with his palm. Ah-Cha felt like he was just playing with her. Her nipples grew swollen and plump and the man licked them. He put the nipple into his mouth and sucked. Ah-Cha resisted but a low moan escaped her lips. 

"Like that?" 

The man took ahold of Ah-Cha's legs and spread them. Ah-Cha reached forward and took off the man's belt. His pants fell off and you could see just his boxers, holding a plump beast. 

"Fuck me daddy!" Ah-Cha's drunk voice demanded the man.

The man didn't listen and just played with her pussy. A juice began to find it's way out of Ah-Cha. The man took his boxers off and thrust his beast into the woman. 

"A-ah~!" 

"Does darling like daddy? Does darling want more?"

Tears began to form in Ah-Cha's eyes and she swallowed hard. The man's beast hit all of Ah-Cha's sensitive points every time it thrust in. Ah-Cha moaned again and the man held his beast in her.

"N-no . . . Take it out . . ." 

The man felt comfortable in Ah-Cha so he didn't listen to her. He held his beast in her until he slowly had pushed it all the way in. He pulled it out and a large amount of the juice came out of Ah-Cha and she moaned again. The man kissed Ah-Cha before laying down next to her. He thrust his dick inside her ass and Ah-Cha moaned louder. The man's waist moved sharply as he thrust into her. She moaned again before passing out.

                    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The moment Ah-Cha awoke she knew she had made a mistake. The throbbing in her lower body said so and so did the unconscious naked man next to her. Her dress was ripped so she had to go to the closet of the stranger's room and grab clothes. She dressed and crept put of the room, hoping to never see that man again. She was in a house that she didn't exactly remember but could only place that there had been a party. Empty plastic cups were on the floor and a couple unconscious people were on the floor and furniture. Part of Ah-Cha was disappointed in herself the other didn't care. She had had a little fun, what was the harm? She left the house and found her car in the driveway. She managed to back out and head home. She knew she was probably late to work so she showered, dressed and left for work. When she got there, she walked briskly to her office and shut the door. When she turned whe saw a man sitting in her chair with a stern look on his face.

"You're late. AGAIN." 

"Yes, I'm sorry sir." Ah-Cha muttered.

"I told you if you were late again there was a high chance you would get fired!"

"Yes, I heard you sir."

"If you did then why are you late?!"

The man's voice was loud and booming over the whole building and Ah-Cha could feel people beginning to listen into the conversation.

"I went somewhere and it got a little out of hand and-"

"Let me guess, somewhere is a party and a little out of hand means you got drunk and went into a room with a man?"

"Y-yes sir." Ah-Cha hated to admit it.

"You fool. This is your last warning! Don't be late ever again! Got it?!"

"Yes sir." 

The man got up and left her office, slamming the door behind him. Ah-Cha flinched as the door slammed. 

"Sorry sir." She mumbled under her breath as she walked to her chair. 

She laid down her files and went on the computer. She went to her email and saw the many new ones. One of them stood out to her though. She clicked on it and read,

"Dear Ah-Cha,

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for my abnormal behavior last night. I was drunk and wasn't in control of my body. Your body just felt so good that I couldn't stop. I'm sorry if you're in any pain but I'd like to talk to you when you are free.

Signed, Ji-Hoon"

Ah-Cha stared at the email in shock. First of all,how did the man know who she was and what her email was? Second, what did he want?

She sent an email back,

"Alright, Ji-Hoon. We can meet up. Where and what time would work?"

Almost instantly Ah-Cha got an email back,

"9:00pm. Saturday. My place. The address is ***** Cherryling Road."

Ah-Cha swallowed hard. She had passed by that street many times and the houses were big. Was this man rich?

"Sounds good. See you then."

Ah-Cha closed her email and her computer without another word. She decided today, she'd work just on paper.

2