JAY
153 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After spending more quiet time together, Audrey finally suggested that they start going home, to which he agrees. Strolling side by side for a while, the moment was awkward because none of them was talking to the other because of what just happened. Although they have been dating for up to three years now it was their first kiss.

Coughing lightly at first, Andrew tries to break the silence and says awkwardly, "The moon does seem full today, right?". Smiling lightly Audrey replies, "It sure does".

They both suddenly burst out laughing and the former mood is recovered between them. While being absorbed in their romantic moments they are unable to notice that some group of people are walking behind them.

A few miles away from their home, the front lights of some bikes are being set on consecutively and they finally notice they are not alone. Trying to be bold, Andrew comes in front of Audrey to protect her from any unknown dangers.

They are surrounded by some group of men, their faces all visible showing that they are not afraid of retaliation or even being reported to the police. But because of the bright lights shining on his face, Andrew is not able to identify any of their faces.

Andrew tries to calm himself and says loudly, "I don't know what's wrong but I think you have got the wrong person". They were silent for a while as if the people surrounding him did not hear a thing he heard and this made Andrew a bit tenser.

"You stupid stinky asshole motherfucker it's the right person we have got. Gosh, you stink from over there I can't help but want to puke from seeing your face", roars one of the men wildly while spitting on the floor. This sets off a chain reaction as the group of men starts laughing and calling Andrew all sorts of names.

Audrey besides Andrew starts shivering hard, and on noticing it, Andrew grabs her hand to calm her down and whispers to her in a gentle tone, "Don't worry everything is going to be alright". But in his head, he is super tense with his heart beating wildly such that if Audrey just drew a bit closer, she would have heard it. He thought, 'How the hell do I get out of this without getting Audrey hurt'. Such a cute warrior in charming armour because he does not think about his well-being at all but just that of Audrey.

He gulps so hard that he almost gets choked by his saliva before saying, "I don't believe I have met or done anything wrong that would amount to you guys looking for trouble with me. So why are you guys finding issues with me?".

The same man that roared at him at first laughed again before saying, "Bass, this shit head said that he didn't do anything. Why don't you take the honour of reminding him what he did wrong?".

Bass, the man being spoken to snorts at Andrew first before saying as if it was an honour to explain the situation to him, "Stinky shit head, have you forgotten that our boss has warned you to stay away from Miss Audrey that she is his woman?".

Andrew becomes super tensed now because he remembers being warned severely by a young man named Jay, the son of Rudy a multimillionaire tycoon who owns a famous textile company and operates other kinds of businesses, his connection runs so deep that he secretly influences the actions of the governor of the city.

He has been having a few encounters with Jay recently because of Audrey. Jay has met Audrey and fallen in love at first sight, but because of the presence of Andrew in the background, all of his moves seem to be ignored by Audrey. So he has been warning and threatening Andrew to leave Audrey but Andrew due to being deep in love has not taken any of the threats seriously.

But now seems like his thoughts were wrong about Jay not being serious with his threats and seems like he is going to pay deeply. Steeling his mind, he prepares for a very hard fight to come while looking out for a way to escape this predicament.

Seeing that he was heavily surrounded and there was no escape route, he turns to Audrey smiling while saying to her, "Stay at the side and away from danger, seems like they came only for me so they won't hurt you. Please try your best not to get involved, I did try to make a break for it and when you see a chance escape too". Teary-eyed, Audrey seems to realize that the situation can't be overturned without a fight and nods at Andrew silently while wishing for the best for him.

Andrew tries to calm his mind before saying loudly, "I know you came only for me so you won't hurt her. So y'all motherfuckers should come at me with all you have got".

2