HEALING
124 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, why did you say that?", asked Andrew after a short moment of silence.

Audrey starts crying all over again while saying, "It felt like my heart was cut in half when I saw you in that situation last night. I couldn't stop the pain I was feeling Andy. I don't want such a situation to repeat itself".

Andrew grabs her hand in a hurry and says, "Please don't repeat that. I don't want to lose you, no matter what happens. We would surely be able to get through this perfectly. It would be perfect soon", tears start flowing from Andrew's eyes unknowingly.

Audrey stutters as she says "But, but what if...", she isn't able to complete her statement before Andrew kisses her to mute her. The usually shy Andrew initiated a kiss at this moment. Seems he gathers the guts from some plane beyond.

The kiss lasts for a long time before Andrew separates from her, then he says, "We did be able to get through this". The power of love made him forget his pains for a while but after separating from the kiss, the pains made him realize that it was still accompanying him and hadn't left him yet as he quickly lays back on the ground.

Audrey rests gently on him without making him feel any additional pain. This situation is followed by a little silence until Andrew's stomach growls in heavy dissatisfaction. It was already pretty late when Andrew woke up before he fainted and woke up again. Although he usually goes by days without food since he was heavily injured seems the cells of his body made him need more food than usual.

Noticing his situation, Audrey tells him softly, "I would be right back", before stepping out of the house. After she steps out, Andrew alone in his apartment starts thinking of ways to get through this problem but he wasn't a good thinker after all and didn't know a lot of people because of his odd character.

'Aargh, we would just see how everything goes', says Andrew to himself when he felt like something was hitting his head deeply due to overthinking.

A short while later, Audrey steps back in with some food wrapped in nylon. After unwrapping the food, she starts feeding Andrew. They were joking and having romantic moments during the meal, she even teased Andrew sometimes while feeding him. This was a perfect setting for an ideal couple. They didn't touch on the topic of break up anymore.

Andrew was not able to leave the house for work for some days and Audrey usually dropped by to take care of him and make sure that he doesn't perform any strenuous things during this period.

After a while, Andrew felt strong enough to return to work. Although there was a bit of pain while working, it was not too inconvenient for him. His daily life returned to how it was and he seems to get through just fine, even Jay seems to have forgotten about him after sending those thugs after him cause there were no more threats and he didn't seem to hear from him at all.

He and Audrey were able to see daily and they were able to have some romantic moments together.

The days went by, seasons changed and it was a few days to his birthday which was also the day of his anniversary with Audrey. He asked Audrey out on the day of his birthday. It wasn't asking out but more like a wish, he made of her which she accepted after a moment of thought. It was like a dream come through cause he never thought she did accept although they have spent a lot of time together and they were growing fond of each other due to how pretty she was.

This time around, he intends to get engaged to Audrey so that she would forever be his and he won't have to think about losing her anymore.

He has been saving vigorously for this day and on his way home he saw Audrey walking down. Calling out to her while running down, they were able to go home together talking and laughing all the way. "Andy there is something I would like to say to you", Audrey said seriously all of a sudden. Noticing the seriousness in her tone, Andrew's visage changed all of a sudden as he asked, "Hope there is no problem?", Audrey smiles as she answers, "No, there isn't but I am not telling you about it right now. On our anniversary would be more special for it to be said. It's just a few days away after all. It should be a surprise".

Andrew smiles and replies, "Okay babe. I can wait that long". Audrey smiles back at him and said "Yes you should, waiting for it spices it up the more". That concluded that part of the conversation as Audrey talked about something else and they started laughing again. Seeing her at her doorstep, Andrew waves her goodnight before continuing on his way home. You could see the excitement on his face as he starts planning what the anniversary would look like in his head with the expectation of Audrey's surprise for him.

2