PERFECT KISS
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The reason for there being up to the nineteenth generation king was because some died earlier on due to illness or some other circumstances. But the throne hasn’t changed bloodlines to date. The former king before this present one was his elder brother, and due to one reason or the other, he had to give up the throne. Nobody knows if he was dead or not, but every record about him has been erased from the books as it was always updated at every interval. Nothing could be said about if he had children or not. But it could be thought that the elder brother was dead. After all, there were cases of the brother killing his brother for the throne. So it could be right to think this way. They all had to bear the hereditary name of Charles, so the present king was named Charles the Nineteenth.

But all those stuff didn’t affect Andrew one bit, what was bothering him was how Alex was able to convince the king to eradicate a whole duke lineage. How was he able to do that? And which evidence did he bring up that made the other dukes not blow the matter out of proportion and cause inner unrest? There wasn’t even much scruple about the eradication of the whole lineage. No matter what they had done, at least one or two of the dukes should have spoken up and the kingdom should be divided now. Now he understood that the fear people had for him was not unfounded a single bit. If possible, he would advise them to be more wary of him. The thought of what plans that boy could be planning against him made him nervous but he smiled depreciatingly at himself. ‘Power destroys every plan and makes them useless’, he roared at himself inwardly. Although being able to eradicate a whole household of dukes was impressive, Andrew quickly gets over it. He would be so powerful that he would be able to squash every plan Alex made against him.

After being through with that book, he realizes that it should be time for a break. He has taken so long in the book that he has already forgotten the passage of time. Students were starting to file into the library in mass. Although there were some previously, it was getting crowded at this point, and he had a nice meal waiting for him to eat.

Standing up, he walks towards the shelf to keep the book and on keeping it, a fairly pretty and seemingly fragile hand comes from nowhere and touches the same book he has just kept. Since he hasn’t yet removed his hands, their hands made contact. “I have been searching around for this”, a feminine voice comes forth.

Andrew turns behind and his nose caresses that of the speaker and their lips had minimal contact. They both felt a jolt in their body as they made this contact, both for different reasons. It has been a long while since Andrew has kissed someone, and the girl didn’t expect their lips to touch.

They stare into each other’s eyes at this moment, the girl’s eyes were sparkling and mesmerizing. It seems like someone could perhaps fall into a trance just by staring at it. Her lashes were fairly long but perfect for her face. The moment Andrew saw this, he quickly parted the girl’s lips and gave her a deep and wet kiss. The girl tried to stop the kiss at first but soon gave up the struggle. Seems like Andrew was lucky as nobody seems to see them in this position. After a while of kissing her, Andrew parted lips from her and a strand of saliva could be seen connecting their lips.

After the disconnection, the girl quickly became angry, pushed Andrew backward and screamed, “How dare you?”. This got everybody in the lower part of the library to stare in their direction, and even some at the upper parts bent down to check what the commotion was about. It was at this moment that Andrew got a perfect view of the girl he just kissed. She seems extremely pretty, even Eve cannot hold a candle to her beauty. She was the true definition of beauty. Scanning through her body, Andrew notices that although she wasn’t buxom, she seems perfect with just the little stuff she carried. She has slender legs and her skin seems nice, Andrew had to resist the urge to hold her closer to himself. The girl became much angrier seeing the way Andrew was going through her body. Even her getting angry doesn’t decrease her beauty but instead adds to it. “Do you know who I am?”, the girl’s voice which seems like the songs of birds sounded out. Andrew recovers from his infatuation with this girl, he stares at her for a moment longer and walks away without a care in the world. No matter how much the girl shouted for him to come back or wait, he just walks away.

If he had waited a bit more, he could have heard some conversations made between the students or if he had at least stared at any of the students, he would have noticed the shocked expression on all of their faces. The girl whom he has just kissed happens to be the princess and beloved daughter of the king. Offending her was just like offending the king himself as he has always catered and pampered her. They all wondered how this boy was crazy enough to offend the princess and which guts he had grown to be able to perform such a feat. Those who knew him, as they were some first years vowed not to get close to him to avoid getting themselves killed. It was obvious that Andrew had a death wish, but none of them knew that Andrew was oblivious to the identity of the girl and just did what he felt like doing. He won’t probably regret the fact that he could be killed due to that reason, but being killed for a kiss would be too much don’t you think?

Andrew who was being spoken of was on his way back to class. On getting to where he had left the food which was prepared for him, he quickly opens it all and what was presented before him was a meal that seem okay. There was beef, rice, something which seems to look like bread but was fried, and sauce. Andrew was shocked that Eve has gotten to learn how to cook to this extent, but he didn’t for once think it was because of him. He quickly picks up the spoon and digs into the rice.

On putting it into his mouth and his tongue feeling it, he receives a jolt as if he has gone back to earth. ‘It tastes just like....’, Andrew thought, but doesn’t complete the words in his head. He quickly swallows it and a tear drop fell from his mouth. It was at this exact time that his self-proclaimed bestie came back into the class.

On seeing Andrew, he quickly runs up to him. He sees the food laid before Andrew and before Andrew could even react, he quickly picked one of the beef up and put it in his mouth. But his face quickly turns ugly as he spits it out. “Salty and spicy. Who prepared this?”, Sebastian screams while trying to get every particle of it out of his mouth. If he could, perhaps he would have vomited but that doesn’t seem possible at this moment for him.

Andrew frowns at the actions of Sebastian and bit by bit his face started growing ugly. “Why did you put your hands in my food?”, he asks with a frown obvious on his face. Sebastian quickly notices the angry tone in his voice and replies with a pitiful expression, “Sorry bestie. Don’t be angry at me. Let this slide please”.

Seeing him react this way, Andrew had no other choice than to let it slide. He quickly continues with the food. The reason why he cried at first was that this was exactly the way his first food tasted like when he was on earth. But he honed his skills over time and got to be better.

He acknowledges the effort which was put by Eve into preparing this food, and the food got reduced at a drastic rate. Sebastian who was at the side watching him eating couldn’t help wondering how he was able to eat such a meal. But Andrew just finishes the meal as if nobody was watching him. He even went as far as to lick the plate dry. This stuns most of the students present in the class as they all looked at him with awkward expressions. It was like they were looking at a savage who hasn’t had a meal in a very long time. After being through, Andrew quickly burps loudly. There was no display of etiquette in his eating style like all the teachings of his first class were for play.

At this exact moment though, the princess has already left the library and was sitting on a bench just beside some trees which acted as a shade from the sun. She didn’t feel like going through the books again. She couldn’t focus on anything at all and what was going through her mind at this time was, ‘That brat kissed me. He stole my first kiss. How could he have done that’. Although she thought that way, her fingers were on her lips as if reminiscing about her what occurred a short while ago. She seems to have enjoyed the kiss. She was both happy and mad at the same time.

The reason she felt such a mixed reaction was because the boy didn’t stay behind but instead walked away as if she didn’t matter one bit and as if kissing her was a normal thing. It was at this time that Alex walks in, “My dear sister, you sent for me”, he said on getting to where she was. The princess was older than him by just a year, and they were a bit close, unlike her brother.

“What happened?”, Alex asks once again as he notices her mood. “It’s some country bumpkin who had the guts to kiss me”, she replies. Seems like she shared everything with Alex. “Huh, who would dare to do that? Which year is he in?”, Alex asks as his tone starts getting ugly. “Um, he seems to be in his first years”, she replies.

Alex’s face gets ugly immediately as Andrew’s face appears in his head. He didn’t understand how it was possible that Andrew was the first person he thought of when she said it was from the first years. He settles his mind before he asks, “Can you identify him if you see him?”. “Of course”, she says, “I could never forget that face of his”. “Then at the start of the second break, just come to my class then. I want to see who would have the guts to perform such an act”, Alex says with his face getting scarier.

“That’s why I love you. You take care of me just like father”, she says while jumping into his arms. “Of course, I would always take care of you. That’s the reason I am your brother”, he says while patting her hair. After a little time of being in an embrace, Alex separates while bidding goodbye to her. It was almost time for the first break to be over after all and he wasn’t able to attend the first class. He wanted to be present in the next class as long as it was within his power.

0