Chapter 1: The day we meet again
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's raining again; the rain did not stop. Thuy Nguyet sat by the window, looking out at the dim road in the water. Many years have passed, but the heart still cannot stop the old story. The time spent with the man she loves has woven a beautiful love story like a dream.

She is the daughter of a housekeeper in his family. Then, when her mother passed away, Thuy Nguyet continued to stay and work. The original master-servant relationship gradually turned into pure love.

Her dream wedding seemed to be about to happen. Everyone said she was a lucky person. But all of that instantly dissolved like rain bubbles. On the day the two had just finished taking their wedding photos, his mother met her privately.

Le Na Que said, Thinh The's financial situation is not very good, the bank loans are due to be paid but there is no source to repay. The heir to Hoang Hai Group, Nhu Y Hoang, who is also a classmate of Van Phong, offers to help the company overcome a difficult period, but on the condition that she becomes the owner of Thinh The.

So Thuy Nguyet agreed to leave because she felt she owed them too much. So far, Le Na Que has been very good at Thuy Nguyet. This gratitude is hard to repay. Now that she has begged, how can Thuy Nguyet stubbornly stay?

Winter has passed, spring has come, and seven years have passed since the day she left the house filled with so many memories. There are joys and pains that seem to have been buried over the years, but life likes to tease people, so it once again draws her to meet him without her knowledge.

It was a winter afternoon; the weather is cold with raindrops falling; the sky is a gray color. For over three years working at Thinh Vu Corporation, Thuy Nguyet returns home very late almost every day, but today is an exception because she has moved to the headquarters of the corporation. Tomorrow morning, she still has to go to province C to choose the setting for the movie.

Thuy Nguyet looked at the clock. She saw it was half-past five in the afternoon. Everyone has long since left. Thuy Nguyet quickly got up to arrange the documents. Her appearance was tired, but her movements were still agile. The light purple umbrella had just opened when a voice came from behind.

- Can you let my friend share the umbrella to go to the parking lot? He is having a cold.

Thuy Nguyet turned her head to look at the two people wearing suits, tall and tall. The person who was talking to her smiled in a friendly manner. The person next to him didn't seem to be friendly. His deep eyes looked even grayer than the sky today. Because Thuy Nguyet also had a cold, her voice through the medical mask was difficult to hear.

- Okay.

Vy Dinh didn't say a word, stepped up, and went in. Thuy Nguyet reflexively conditioned her to tiptoe and lift the umbrella. She turned towards Tuan Kiet and tilted her head.

- You come in.

The situation of a short girl standing with umbrellas for two tall men on either side was too inappropriate for the situation. Thuy Nguyet immediately raised her head to look at Vy Dinh and said.

- Brother, the tallest one, should stand in the middle holding an umbrella so that neither of us gets wet.

Vy Dinh looked down at her, and when Tuan Kiet heard that, he was startled.

- It's better if you give it to me.

- No problem.

Vy Dinh said as he reached out his hand to take it. Although the umbrella is quite large, it cannot cover all 3 adults standing in a horizontal line. Seeing that, Thuy Nguyet stamped forward, avoiding the two hitchhikers getting wet.

From the main door to the parking lot is not too far, but because it has to coordinate the people in front and behind to avoid stepping on each other, no one dares to go fast. After a few minutes, they finally arrived.

- Thank you. - Tuan Kiet bowed his head and said thank you

- No problem.

Thuy Nguyen received the umbrella from Vy Dinh's hand, gently replied, then turned and walked away. After returning the umbrella, Vy Dinh quickly opened the car door and sat in, while Tuan Kiet quickly raised his voice.

- My name is Tuan Kiet Truong.

- My name is Thuy Nguyet Do.

Thuy Nguyet didn't turn around, just waved her hand, answered it, and hurried to the gate. Tuan Kiet watched her slim figure disappear in the rain. Dreamily he saw the boss's figure also passing in that direction.

- Where are we going now, boss?

Tuan Kiet just fastened his seat belt and asked, but did not hear anyone answer. Looking in the rearview mirror, Vy Dinh was nowhere to be seen. He was very surprised because he saw his boss getting into the car first. In a moment, Tuan Kiet suddenly remembered and suddenly realized that he was not mistaken, so he chased.

The rain is getting heavier. Vy Dinh looked left and right, trying to find the girl who had covered the purple umbrella earlier. In front of him were colorful umbrellas interlaced, but when he pulled them over to see it, it wasn't Thuy Nguyet. In the middle of the crowded traffic, he helplessly sighed in the rain, disappointedly trudging back to Thinh Vu.

The road is now less crowded. Under the light of the high-pressure lamp, Thuy Nguyet reaches out her hand to welcome the last bus. As soon as Vy Dinh saw her, he immediately woke up and rushed over. The bus pulled away from the curb and sped straight. He chased and called her name, his call mixed with the sound of the rain.

- Thuy Nguyet, Thuy Nguyet, you stand for me, Thuy Nguyet.

Vy Dinh called her name until his throat was dry. His legs are tired. The scene from seven years ago replayed in his mind, a jumbled mess before his eyes, then faded.

0