Chapter 3
841 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Three

 

Zofia was in the basement – with her art supplies – looking for the demon eye. His sister said there was a demon eye here that desperately needed to be painted. Wading through the puppet room was not a problem for her – the puppets never scared her.

Ríona and Elena had finally left the cabin, to go out and do some apple-picking. Before they left, they made sure that Zofia was all right by herself, and she reassured them. The two ladies managed to find a large basket – one more item left by previous tenants.

Zofia had the cabin all to herself. In all honesty, she didn't want to. She felt much more confident when her best friend and sister brought her along. Ever since she was a little kid, she felt a lot safer when her big sister was by her side.

At the present time, Zofia was wearing her blue overalls – stained with earlier successful artistic projects. She wore special gloves and her hair was covered by a white bandana.

Zofia was passionate about painting. She loved creating windows to brand new worlds. All her paintings had inspired other people, and they reflected her pure soul too.

Ever since she was a little kid, she had this blossoming talent that inspired others to pursue their own passion projects. She had impressed her teachers from primary school all the way to university. Hell, Zofia has even been in the papers and people all over in her home town know about her artwork.

Zofia still had her childlike curiosity. She also disliked the idea of an incomplete project. If she’d started a project, she made it her damndest to finish it. She feared deadlines. Since she was a little girl, her guardians put her in her head to be meticulous.

Finally, after her long search, Zofia found the demon eye: it was exactly where Elena had told her. True to her word, it was this demonic eye that was surrounded in flower petals.

Zofia managed to put her bottled water on a shelf. After moving boxes to clear her path, she knelt carefully and sat on her knees in the basement.

Using a small brush, Zofia mixed her paints, and she began painting the demon eye. Ever since she was a kid, she was quite meticulous and could colour within the lines.

The colours of the strange insignia were only slightly faded – Zofia had an idea what to paint them. She hummed quietly to herself, as a wide smile stretched her delicate face.

There was something strangely hypnotizing about this demonic eye. It looked it had been carved by an expert artist, and it must’ve been here ever since this cabin was built. Sadly, Zofia wasn’t much of a history buff, so she couldn’t link it to any ancient tribes. Yet, she knew a girl at the University who would be able to help her out with the history with it.

As she painted, Zofia could feel herself getting more and more fascinated with the demon eye. It was like she was falling under its hypnotic spell. She licked her upper lip as she painted and her nostrils flared. An unfamiliar feeling flooded her body. She couldn’t quite explain. It was something that made her sweaty, her heart race – but she felt exhilarated.

Then Zofia suddenly had this intrusive thought: She thought of herself lying naked in the woods. Her eyes were half closed, her little hands were clutching the wet grass, and her legs were moving to and fro. Her luscious lips were parted, and her whimpering moans escaped from the bottom of her lungs. Her hips even bucked and trembled. She could feel this prohibited feeling getting stronger and stronger in her body. It actually felt like there was a cock-like object thrusting almost endlessly in her wet virgin pussy. It was nothing she had ever tasted before. It made her feel good. She wished for more, and more, and more...

Zofia came back to reality. She shook her head. Her heart pounded hard in her chest. She furrowed her brow. She had no clue where this thought originated. She was nothing like her sister Elena. She wasn’t a sexual vixen. Zofia was pretty bashful. She had drawn the unwanted attention of boys before, but was way too afraid to give herself to someone.

Then, she noticed something odd. The demonic eye was now completely finished: it was completely coloured, and it looked as new as the day it was made.

Zofia smiled. She didn’t remember finishing it, but she had and that’s what mattered. She was fascinated by the eye. She licked her upper lip, and she wanted to caress it. This forbidden feeling slowly returned to her – as an addictive drug which she secretly longed for.

Unexpectedly, a thunderstorm was heard over the roof of the cabin.

Zofia lifted up her eyes, knitting her delicate forehead, and she hummed disconcertingly.

Next, Zofia gathered all of her art equipment, and she carefully headed back upstairs.

 

#

 

Zofia came back into the main area, and she closed the basement hatch door.

Ríona and Elena stood in the cabin – they were laughing and giggling, too.

Both women had baskets filled with apples, and they smiled at Zofia.

“Hey, Zofia,” called Elena. “Have you seen this thunder storm?”

“It came out of nowhere,” said Ríona. “We’re lucky we made it in time.”

Zofia beamed, “It’s nice to see that you’re both safe.”

“Aw, thanks,” returned Elena, with a big grin on her face.

Zofia headed back upstairs to put away her art supplies.

Elena and Ríona watched her, and then they shared a look.

Ríona asked, “Say, is it me, or is she becoming more outspoken?”

“Oh, definitely... We barely heard a peep out of her on the way here,” said Elena.

“Well, let’s put these apples in the pantry,” added Ríona.

“I’m right behind you,” said Elena.

And so, they headed towards the kitchen.

 

#

 

That evening, the girls were in the dining room, seated in a little circle.

They were enjoying a vegetarian pizza, and their glasses of red wine.

They giggled and laughed and were fixated on the freaky storm going on.

Finally, Elena looked at Zofia and spoke, “Hey, sis, did you finish your project?”

Having eaten her pizza, Zofia nodded and smiled at her big sister.

Ríona looked at Elena with a confused look. “What art project was this again?”

“Don’t you remember,” said Elena, as she addressed her. “I told Zofia about a strange symbol in the basement that needed colouring.”

Ríona grinned. “Sorry, my mind is a bit muddled up.”

Zofia squeaked, “Yes. I can understand what you mean.”

“Oh,” began Elena. “Did something weird happen down there, sis?”

Zofia squeaked, “In the basement, when I was colouring the weird flower eye, I kind of had this weird dream... But I don’t want to tell you what kind.” She blushed.

Elena chewed on her lower lip and grinned. “Oh? It was a naughty kind of dream?” She sipped some of her red wine. “Shit, maybe I should’ve painted the eye.”

“"You are such a pervert," laughed Ríona, "and this is why we love you."

The girls giggled and laughed. After their evening meal, they cleaned up.

 

#

 

After cleaning up, the girls were snuggled under a blanket, on the couch.

They found a television in one of their rooms, as well as an old VHS player.

The living room lights were out, and they were watching a dodgy B-movie.

Zofia sat in the middle in between Elena and Ríona, and was petrified.

In the film, a woman was running on an alien planet. She screamed. She searched blindly for her crew. She found herself in a cavern that resembled flesh. The busty blonde looked around, carefully, and cried out for help.

Elena grew a naughty grin on her face, and whispered, “Here we go!”

“Here we go,” whispered Ríona, and she sounded quite baffled.

Elena whispered, “Something sexy is going to happen... Just wait and see!"

Soon enough, the big-breasted astronaut was welcomed by what resembled a giant snake. She screamed. She was then bombarded by a legion of tentacles that grabbed her space suit. The tentacles with hooks pulled her clothes off, until she was completely bare. Various tentacles wound around her limbs, holding her, and the snake monster opened his mouth. The blonde lady was swallowed and ended up in a tentacle pit. Numerous tentacles bound her limbs, while others caressed her breasts and a large tentacle teased her clitoris.

Zofia went red in her face as her eyes widened. The forbidden feeling from earlier filled her body. Her heart pounded in her rib cage. Something unseen filled her head with intrusive thoughts of wanted to get stripped by tentacles and then ravish her into submission.

Zofia squealed. She flung the blanket off and she hurriedly headed upstairs.

“Shit,” whispered Elena, as she pressed pause on the remote. She was about to get up.

Ríona put her arm around her, and she kept Elena near her. “Come on, no need to worry about her... Just give her some space. We can both say we're sorry tomorrow morning.”

Elena smiled a little. She nodded her head.

They sat through the rest of the movie.

7