Chapter 6
541 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Six

 

Elena and Ríona were in Milcoln – which was an hour or two drive from the Aphrodisia Woods. Thankfully, they managed to drive to town with ease – the one road wasn’t busy.

The small town of Milcoln was a nice cosy area, which boasted to have a low crime rate. There were numerous shops, an old church, and a community centre. The police station had numerous missing persons posters posted practically everywhere. The town was partnered with a town in Germany, and had maintained its partnership since the late eighteenth century. The town was famous for its cider, and also has some rich pirate history.

Elena and Ríona explored the town in awe – looking for a nice supermarket. By their surprise, they weren’t hassled once – as they traversed the streets. The streets were surprisingly clean, the roads were made out of cobblestone and the buildings looked old. Hell, there were even some pubs that have existed since the late nineteenth century.

They managed to find a nice, little supermarket and bought the necessary groceries. Thankfully, Ríona had some coupons and they managed to get their stuff for a bargain. Surprisingly, there were barely any customers and there was plenty of stuff to buy.

Naturally, to get the other supplies, they had to visit an art store, and an adult store, too.

After shopping, they found a nice coffee place: They sat outside with their cappuccinos.

Shockingly, there were barely anyone in the coffee place and the sweets were cheap.

Thankfully, there was not a cloud in the sky – and Mr Sun was doing his job today.

Ríona was playing with her phone, and she knitted her brow and hummed aloud.

Elena looked at her funny. “What’s going on, sweets? Is there something wrong?”

“I was just checking out the weather on my phone,” returned Ríona, as she put her phone in her handbag. Like Elena, she wore her comfy cream sandals. “Apparently, according to the weather, it wasn’t supposed to rain last night... And it didn’t rain in this town at all.”

“Really...? So, we were the only ones affected by that freaky rainstorm yesterday?”

Ríona nodded her head a little, as she locked eyes and carefully sipped her drink.  

Elena killed the rest of her drink and released a satisfied gasp from her mouth.

“You know,” Elena began, with a weary sigh, “I think something’s going on.”

Ríona wiped her mouth with her napkin and knitted her brow. “Going on with what?”

“Well, I mean with Zofia... She went missing last night, right after we watched that dodgy horror movie... It was super obvious that she was upset by that hot monster rape scene. She came in the cabin this morning, and claimed she was out for a jog.”

“People go out for jogs all the time, Elena – it’s not unusual.”

“Yeah, but, Zofia hates being separated from family and friends – it’s one of her phobias,” said Elena. “I’m finding it hard to believe that my sister gained some courage overnight.”

“She’s probably finally come out of her shell, or something,” said Ríona. “Besides, it’s not like she’s eaten something funny, or possessed by a monster of something – we live in the real world, Ellie.” She smiled warmly. “She’s pushing herself hard to feel better, and try and be more outgoing, like her big sister – I’m sure that you can understand, right?”

Elena smiled warmly. “Thanks, Ríona, you always know what to say.”

“By the way; I’ve been meeting to ask, but what’s the deal with you being overprotective of Zofia,” asked Ríona. “I mean, I know she’s your kid sister, but there’s more to it right?”

Elena sighed, “A decade ago, our parents went to this romantic getaway together – to, like, re-spark their romance. However, neither of them returned, and they were reported as missing. I kinda had to bullshit to Zofia, and say they were famous explorers. She probably knows already that I’m lying, but, I just feel the need to protect her, you know?”

Ríona was speechless. She didn’t need to say anything. She put her arm around Elena, pressing her close, and she gently rocked her to help comfort her.

Elena beamed and returned the embrace. She even cried a little.

“Come on, let’s head back to the cabin,” said Ríona, as she slowly got up.

Elena got up, with her handbag, and she followed Ríona back to the car.

 

#

 

Elena and Ríona were in the car, and they were driving back to their rented cabin.

They had the radio on, and were listening to tunes that rocked back in the nineties. Both girls had an overwhelming obsession with pop music from the nineties. In fact, whenever they went to a party in University, the girls welcomed the nineties British pop music. 

Ríona was driving, and Elena was flicking through the adult magazine she had bought.

With a salacious grin on her face, Elena spoke, “Holy shit! This magazine is better than I thought! Look at all of these positions! Shit, this dude’s eaten her out!” She looked up at Ríona. “Babe, it feels like ages since some dude ate me out! Of course, I’ve only had one guy that knew what he was actually doing, and he had a tongue as long as a tape measure.”

“Please, stop telling me about stuff like that,” Ríona groaned, and she almost threw up. “I’m not kink-shaming or anything, but it feels like all you think about is sex, sex, sex...”

“... That’s because sex is fucking hot,” Elena exhaled hard. “After I hit puberty, I just wanted to get fucked twenty-four-seven. My guardians had me tested, and they found out that I have hypersexuality – I wanted to get more rocks off more often than the average person.”

“So, is that the real reason why you’re obsessed with watching dodgy monster porn?”

“Damn right! There’s something about a horny monster fucking me senseless that just gets me off... And lord, when I discovered tentacle porn that was a miracle in itself,” giggled Elena. “Of course, being in University, I have to focus more of my time on studies and shit. That’s why on this break, I want to get my rocks off, before returning to the grindstone.”

“Yeah, well, studies and shit might help prepare you for the future, Elena...”

“... Only to help me cope with the bullshit and job hunting and that,” sighed Elena. “Besides, I just want to find some crappy side-job while I work on my music and such.”

“See? That actually sounds like a pretty solid idea,” returned Ríona, with a big beaming smile. “Besides, if I get a high paying job, you and Zofia can come and live with me.”

“Wait... Are you suggesting that we should all live together?” Elena gasped, excitedly. “That’s an awesome idea! Sticking together and sticking it to the man! Oh, I could have my own room, and lock the door whenever I get my rocks off – it’ll be so cool!”

Ríona briefly looked at her, with a quizzical look, and she quietly laughed it off.

Elena, on the other hand, continued looking at her adult magazine. Like with Ríona and Zofia, lewd thoughts flooded in her brain, yet, she didn’t resist them. She imagined something tiny becoming massive and lying on top of her to drill her brains out.

Elena snorted out of her nostrils and chewed on her lower lip. She wanted it. She wanted it bad. Yet, she only mildly thought back these thoughts – so she wouldn’t finger herself in the car. ‘I really need to find someone to fuck me hard,’ she thought in her head.

3