Chapter 13 – Griselda (bffs)
1.3k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh come here you little hunk." The berserker that i learned to be called Griselda over an hour of talking and flirting. Her hyper toned body is incredibly sexy, giant tits are a plus. Shes really drunk, while i personally only drank until a small buzz.

She has me in headlock and playful starts rustling my hair. I put my weight on my feet and pick her up from the ground. She yelps, as i throw her back towards the sofa. We are both alone in the room, as it has been a long time of us just goofing around.

"You think these muscles are just for show. You can never defeat me." I roll up my sleeves, as i flex my muscle. Making sure to flash my abs, making her take a good long look. She laughs as we continue our playing around. It started off as just a joking arm wrestle. But the eternal social lubricant, alcohol has made the transition of the challenges into physical games and then everything just clicked. We cracked jokes, challenging each other for handstands and just general goofs.

Now to escalate my flirting from suggestive to provocative. Griselda has had a big smile from the start, slightly touchy and doesnt care alot about personal boundaries. I assume thats from her natural personality, treating me like a close friend. She didnt mention anything when she felt me bricked up from the close contact. i take that, as conformation.

"I cant believe a smokin hot babe like you still doesnt have a partner." I give her a winning smile. The progression seems natural, if she rebuffs me. Then i am going to believe, that i am autistic and cant read social cues.

"Well no on had been able to handle this lady."Her face is red from alcohol and she jumps to her feet. It seems like she has infinite stamina, we've been jumping around for over an hour and i have begun feeling a little winded.

"Your saying i cant handle you."I ask her. She gives me an accusatory glance.

"I dont know, You dont seem all that impressive." I fake a shocked gasp.

"Your saying these muscles cant handle you" I take off my button noble shirt. Showing off my lean physique. In the academy you need a healthy body for better mana capacity. But i knew it would help me get chicks, so i trained harder.

"Hmm, its still not obvious. Let me inspect it more closely." She walks over to me. Tracing her fingers across my muscles. After dragging her fingers across my bicep, my stomach. She surprises me, by suddenly gripping my ass.

"Hey stop that." I flick her arms away.

"Goodness, you really can handle me." She smiles mischievously. I walk right up to her and return the favor.

"Lets see how you like that." I grab her ass. it conforms comfortably to my hands. Feeling the muscle and firmness. With a decent amount of give. Her bikini armor is barely covered with lace body covering. Allowing me a clear grip.

"I really like that." Her voice has heavy tone. The atmosphere changed from playful to tense with sexual tension.

With no more words said between the both of us. I lean in and kiss her. She doesnt resist and let me message her thighs and ass. While kissing her. The taste of the wine is strong in her mouth. The taste of her saliva is like candy, i force my tongue down her throat in order to get a better taste. The sweet kiss escalates to a french kiss and the caressing escalates to slipping into her pants.

She leans in and raises one leg on my side. Pressing her breasts against me. Even with the metal bra. You can feel her massive breasts. I slap her ass, a nice and crisp sound comes out. She grunts, leaning in further. Rubbing her crotch on my erection.

We dry hump each other, as we make out. With my free hand, i reach up to her bra. Feeling around for a bit, i dont find a clasp or anything. Noticing my effort, Griselda pulls back from the kiss. She starts pulling the whole thing off. She pulls it off like you would a shirt, during the pulling process her boobs hang. After pulling it off. Her boobs fall and give a very satisfying bounce.

She throws the armor away and jumps into my embrace. Wrapping both arms around my neck and hops with both her legs wrapping around my hips. I hurriedly grab her ass, not letting her fall. I make her bounce a few time, while she is hanging off me. Her tits Bounce in a hypnotizing way. She laughs and shes shakes them left to right. Letting me enjoy the show.

My erection is rock hard, i cant resist anymore. I walk back to the couch. Griselda doesnt let me have an easy trip, as she steals my lips and gives me needy kisses. I plop her down on the couch. She hurriedly starts pulling off her pants. While i pull out my cock. Veins pulsating.

"Ready for the night of your life." I lean down, towering over her.

"I am going to hold you to that." She spreads her legs wide, for a prefect entrance.

I start playing around with her breasts. Kissing and licking them. She moans, as i rub the tip of my cock on her entrance. After a bit of time enjoying the mounds. I pull back and put my hands on her hips. She bites her lips, as i slowly force the tip of my dick inside her.

In one swift movement, I pull her down and shove my cock in her. She screams in a loud voice, her pussy is gushing with love juices. I lean down to her face. I force my tongue down her throat. She moans loudly, even when we are exchanging saliva.

I hear the door suddenly open, Without even check who it is. I use magic to slam the door shut. A hear a yelp from my middle-aged milf maid. She was the one that was serving us wine.

I ignore her and it seems like Griselda didnt even notice. The couch in the guest room is not designed to have an amazonian goddess be railed on top of it. The creaks after every forceful shove echo across the room. I pull off her face and start kissing her and start licking her neck or collar bones.

Her loud screams are like music to my ears, after every deep penetrations she screams louder, Which makes me shove even deep. Her vaginal wall contracts, everytime i do that. Which makes me go even deeper and faster.

My pistoning motion is gaining momentum at an exponential rate, i start feeling a tingling in my balls. As i feel an ejaculation coming. I pull out my penis and slap it on her pussy many time. Trying to come my self down.

I shove my mouth on her garden. The taste of sweat makes me feel like a primal animal. My tongue plays with her clit as i rapidly finger her. She scream build up to a crescendo. A gush of delicious love juices spills out of her cunt. My tongue shoving deep, giving me a taste of her nectar. She pants, a slick sheen of sweat covering her body.

Still not finished my self, i pull her off her comfortable position and turn her back to me. Her ass present out in all its glory, enticing me to go in. I pull her hair, as she hold her body up on the couch handles. Without warning my penis penetrates, she screams loudly again.

Every hump, my hips slap her ass. Giving a satisfying smacking sound and ripple shaking her perfect peach shaped ass. I give her a nice slap. She starts pushing deeper, trying to engorge my entire manhood. A nice rosy color starts to build up in the shape of my hand.

I pull both of her hands and make her fall on her face. Pulling both hands behind her back. The prone bone position as i starts slamming her cheeks, a loud clapping sound every forceful shove. Building up a climax, I use magic to improve her experience and make it more extreme. a purple glow covers my cock, you would see it. If it wasnt buried deep inside her uterus.

A humming sound comes out of her vagina, my cock has magically turned into a vibrator. She gasps, her eyes glaze over. I take advantage of her distraction to french kiss her. she barely responds. A haze covers my mind, as an ejaculation is building up. I am going to creampie her in a few moments.

I speed up, She regains her voice. Groaning and moaning. I feel my balls about to burst. Griselda grabs the cushions and squirming underneath me. Trying to moves, as if i have not fully dominated her. It has been too much for me, as streams of cum coat the inside of her vaginal walls. She screams even louder. As a gush of her own juice release. Mixing both love liquids.

The vibration lowers, as my own speed lowers. Eventually stopping, my cock like a cork screw. Making sure nothing spills. I pull it out and for full second nothing happens. But then a stream of cums starts rolling down her pussy.

Me and Griselda pant, Both sweaty bodies pressed against each other. I lean down and hug her. She hugs me back, as we both cuddle in the sofa. Content to stay in each others embrace.

"That was something else." She whispers into my ear.

22