Intermission 2 – Maria the head maid
624 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Goodness. My hair is ruined. After cleaning up the basement. We had to take down the alchemical equipment. Screaming at the men to be careful, a single piece of the pipeworks costs 50 times as much as they are worth. There is also the pollution from when it was functioning. Who would have thought it would make such a mess. I had to bring down 5 people to even make a dent on the baked in soot on the walls.

"Everyone arrive to the theater room. everyone must come. Drop what ever you were doing." Is that masters voice. I didnt even think something like this was possible. His voice must be broadcast across the whole mansion. Using a unique magic, he has created.

Goodness, hes so amazing. Everything he does is beyond his time. A genius like him comes only once every generation. Its unfortunate that fucking WHORE Griselda bewitched him. A slut like her doesnt deserve a great man like master. Swinging her hips and tempting master, shes just holding him back.

Quickly combing my hair, until its slightly presentable. I run to the theater room. I didnt think he knew where it was. He never visited it since he came to the mansion. Of course he isnt the type of person to have parties in his house.

"Maria, I caught those two having sex inside the house." I look at the pair and i recognize them. These idiots were caught by me and reprimanded previously.  This time, they have no one except them selves to blame.

They are working as high class servants. Their large pay check comes with many expectations. Standards of behavior that they obviously disregarded. Relationships that the master doesnt approve of arent allowed. If a personal maid is eloping to a rival or unliked faction, then they would dishonor their master.

If the master simply doesnt wants you to do something you dont. You most devote all your time and effort to him. Otherwise you dont deserve to serve such a magnificent man. If he cant control the household, then Outsiders would look at this house hold as a clown show.

What a shame, that i allowed these interlopers inside this house. Master must hate me, I have to redeem my self. Purge the bad actors or i might never regain his confidence. I grind my teeth, convincing my self that these two are the reason master grew more distant. Choosing to spend more time with that hussy.

"As everyone arrived, I will tell you that something unacceptable happened." He continues explaining what happened. How heinous their actions are to disregard him as the head of this household. Running all over him, like his authority doesnt matter.

They both shift uncomfortably half naked, as master hurls insults at them. At this point the slutty maid falls to her knees and breaks down crying. the butler isnt far from doing the same. Master slows down his disciplining. But i am filled with rage, with their audacity to attempt receive sympathy.

"How dare you cry. Did you think this house is a brothel. Have your fun and when the consequences come you act surprised. I am half the mind to pull you out to the yard and flog you both. You are lucky that we moved past such barbaric times, otherwise both of you wouldnt have left this place alive."My screams holds them still. You wouldnt have thought their faces could have gone any whiter. My chest heaves, as i worked my self up enough to get out of breath.

The maid stops crying and goes back to shivering. the butler prostrates begging for forgiveness. The crowd of servants give the two looks of sympathy but they do not dare speak on their behalf. The adventurer party are disturbed, i doubt those barbaric simpletons ever saw proper disciplining.

Back when i was just an apprentice maid. My headmaid used to beat us with a stick, if we fail to clean a single speck of dirt. At that time perfect work ethic and etiquette were the bare minimum. Thats how you raised them properly. You cant find servants like these in this day and age.

"You are both fired. Get out." Master lays down his final judgment. I kick them off the stage and start corralling them to the exit. They fall on their ass outside the property.

Both of them are still barely clothed shivering from the cold dark night's wind. I shut the gate behind them. I glare at them the whole time, as they pick them selves up and slowly walk away into the darkness.

Returning to the house. i run to my masters office. He is sitting on his chair looking up to the ceiling. I walk in hurriedly. Tears fall down my face. I stand infront of his desk and kowtows infront of his desk.

"Master forgive me i have failed you." My voice quivers from deep shame. I hear slow steps grow closer to me. as master approaches my deeply kneeling figure.

"I expected better." I look up and his cold expression shakes me to the core.

I perform a ritual of the deepest submission and reverence. Placing my fingers on his Achilles heel, my palm on his ankle, the ridge of my skull aligned to his leg and kiss his boot. Placing my self far beneath him in position and authority. There is no other ritual that shows deeper respect.

"This one awaits her master's judgment." resigning my self to his will.

"stand up. You are forgiven. so just go back and do what you were doing." He goes back to his desk. allowing me to leave the room, with no further orders. I respect his implicit wish to be left alone and i leave the room.

I have to do better. Master has never been so upset with me. I run back to the basement and bark orders. If they thought i was a slave driver before. Then they are in for a rude awakening.

7