Chapter 5
1.1k 6 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first thing I did after exiting the cave was trying gale's favor. I activate it and the wind starts to conglomerate around me, I try to attack a tree with it but all that it does is move the branches.

¨Well it is still level one after all¨

I didn't have a pack yet so I decided to go and try hunting for the first time, I was never the combative type of person but now fighting sounds amazing. after 30 minutes of walking, I found my first prey.

^Goblin^
Race: Monster
Sex: Male
Rank: Common
Hp: 50/50
^ ^
the weakest aggressive monster to exist. My heart started to beat faster and my tail was wagging. Why am I so excited? I crouch in the bush but made some sound and the goblin started coming in my direction. I instinctively knew what to do, I waited and once it was 2 meters away I jumped out of the bush and bite his neck

^you have dealt a critical attack^

^Goblin has received - 42 HP^

the goblin had still 8 hp left and used his claw to attack my back

^you have suffered a scratch^

^Hp - 3^

But it did practically nothing so I redouble my bite to finish him

^you have killed a goblin^

^Exp +5^

¨Nice, so I only need to kill one more to level up¨

The number of exp required to level starts at 10 and jumps by 10 at every level and every 10 levels the number double. so for 10 to 20, it augments by 20 every level, 20 to 30 will be 40, etc.

^You have acquired the job Fang Hunter^

¨And I got my first job!¨

^Status^
Name: Natasha Smith
Race: Werewolf
Sex: Hermaphrodite
Offensive job: Fang Hunter
Artisan job: None
Level: 1
Exp required to level up: 5/10 exp
^ ^

^Job: Fang Hunter^
A hunter that uses its teeth to attack
^ ^
well, that was to be expected, the first job changes a lot and is generally really simple. Well anyway, let's find another one.

^Level up^

after another 10 min, I found another one, I dealt with him as easily as the first one and got my first level.

^Every stats +1^

^Choose between strength and endurance for your job bonus point.^

I choose strength

^Strength +1^

^+5 free points^

^Status^

Name: Natasha Smith

Level: 2

Strength: 12
Agility: 11
Endurance: 11
Vitality: 11
Intelligence: 11
Wisdom: 11
Free points: 5
^ ^
mmmm, I'm pretty sure that I will be a close combat specialist so let's just that.

^Strength + 2, Agility + 1, Endurance + 1, Vitality + 1^

Good. Now, should I continue hunting, or should go back and train Gale favor? Well, it's already the evening so I think training is better, heck I could even gain a job that will make the skill go stronger, and then I could obtain a close-combat magic-type job, those are always hard to grow but pretty powerful. Anyways no reason to rush, I'm not being chased or anything let's just go home eat and use gale's favor until I run out of mp. I have 165 mp and I gain 1.1 Mp per min so I take 2 and a half hours to regen to full. It cost 5 mp/sec so I can only use it for 33 seconds, that's really not a lot. I guess it will go down in price with each level up. For now, let's go home and just use it whenever I can.
During the trip back I realize that the skill gain 1 Exp every 10 seconds of utilization, since it works like level, I need 10 Exp to level it to level to 2. and since I gain 3 exp by full mana bar it will take me at least another 5 hours to level it up, well I'll just have to practice before and after going to bed and it should be good.

After Eating some raw meat (i discovered it tasted better raw than cooked during the wait for the call) I got to the bedroom and lay there. I was thinking about my mother, when my father died she stopped loving me, she never hurt me and always made sure I had things to eat and a roof but other than that she didn't talk to me when I called her to tell her I was no longer human the only thing she said was, ¨So you don't need money anymore?¨. Strangely I didn't hurt, I already didn't feel like we were mother and daughter but now, she feels like a total stranger, and I now only think of her as ¨a human¨. I guess I don't feel human anymore. When I think back to a lot of things human do and the habits I had I just feel stupid, I mean raw meat taste so good and why bother with hiding their asset, it's so much better to reveal as much as possible. hmpf, yeah being a Werewolf is better, but why is it called werewolf, it's not like there was a full moon when I awaken? Maybe I'll get a second transformation? that'll be nice. Would I choose to become human if I get the chance...... mmm no, I'm a werewolf.

^Acceptance complete^

Ah yes, there was that as well.

^Title acquired: The first werewolf^
^Skill acquired: Progenitor werewolf body^
^Skill acquired: Progenitor werewolf weapons^
^Skill acquired: Progenitor werewolf scent^
^Skill acquired: Progenitor werewolf libido^

34