Game On!
50 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of The Dragon Gamer. You can read the next 2 chapters of the story on my patron page.

Link: patron blackinfinity1289

Before we dive into our newest chap, there is one last thing:

I've made a new discord server where I'll keep on updating sneak peeks of the chapters, character designs, polls and where you can freely talk and ask things regarding my fics directly from me. I'm most active there.

It's a relatively new server, so please show somelove!

Link: discord . Gg / SPsSwAcq4b

Remove the spaces

Name: Black Dawn

Enjoy.

The Dragon Gamer

Chapter 14

Game On!

As dawn cast a soft glow over the town of Kuoh, a new day began with promises of fresh beginnings. The iconic gates of Kuoh High stood tall and welcoming, a symbol of knowledge and camaraderie. Today is not just another school day; it is the start of a new academic year, filled with hopes, challenges, and the hint of adventures yet to unfold.

The morning air is crisp and vibrant, echoing with the chatter and laughter of students reuniting after a long summer. The school grounds buzzed with a unique blend of excitement and nervous anticipation as students, both old and new, gathered around, sharing stories of summer escapades and aspirations for the year ahead.

Among the sea of uniforms, Aurva and Elena made their way through the school gates, the emblem of Kuoh High adorned on their jackets. The facade of the school building stood as a gateway to the myriad experiences that awaited them. They exchanged a brief, reassuring glance as they stepped onto the grounds, the well-manicured lawns and blooming flower beds adding a touch of serenity to the bustling ambience.

As they moved through the crowds, the atmosphere was a blend of familiar and novel. The faces around them carried expressions ranging from eager anticipation to contemplative seriousness. The chatter around them is a mix of discussions about new teachers, the upcoming sports fest, and the notorious challenges of the new curriculum.

As they walked, they heard some of the students notice their new faces and gossip about them and which class they would be in. While the girls admired Aurva, the boys, the few there, tried getting Elena's attention. Both of them waved at others, trying their best to make a good impression on their peers.

Soon they saw Rias Gremory, a figure of grace and dignity, greeting her peers and other students with a warm smile, her demeanour a comforting presence amidst the whirl of first-day nerves. Her crimson hair seemed to catch the early morning sun, casting a soft glow around her.

If her appearance didn't give her away, the small box Aurva saw above her head certainly did.

Name: Rias Gremory

Lvl: 75

Title: Princess of Destruction

They were about to move when they noticed Akeno in another corner, with her characteristic elegance, engaged in a lively discussion with a group of students, her laughter resonating through the air, adding a touch of warmth to the morning chill.

As Aurva and Elena made their way through the bustling corridors on their first day, they were swiftly approached by Akeno. With a poised smile she greeted them, "Welcome to Kuoh Academy, I hope your first day is going well."

It just started really, but Aurva didn't want to be rude and so he gave a polite nod, his mind alert searching for any underlying intentions in her words. Elena, equally cautious, offered a small smile in return.

Akeno, seemingly oblivious to their guarded demeanours, gestured for them to follow her. "Come, I'll take you to the Student Council room. There are a few things to finalise regarding your transfer."

As they walked, Akeno engaged in light conversation, skillfully balancing between being friendly and probing. She inquired about their initial impressions of the school and their plans for their time at Kuoh. Aurva, aware of the potential significance of each word, chose his replies carefully, revealing little while maintaining a veneer of openness.

Elena, less accustomed to such political manoeuvring, remained mostly silent, letting Aurva lead the conversation. Her eyes, however, were observant, taking in every detail of their new environment and the devil walking beside them.

Their path took them through the heart of the school, bustling with students. Aurva and Elena absorbed the sights and sounds, the former analysing each face they passed for any hint of supernatural presence. Meanwhile, Akeno's demeanour remained relaxed, her charming smile never wavering as she expertly navigated the corridors.

Finally, they reached the Student Council room, as elegant as he expected, Aurva mused. Akeno's casual tone shifted slightly as she opened the door, a hint of formality creeping into her voice. "This is where we'll finalise your schedules and any other administrative details. Let's make sure everything is in order for your smooth integration into Kuoh," she said, allowing them to walk in first.

Aurva stepped into the room, his senses heightened. He knew that beyond the mundane task of sorting out schedules, this is another step in the intricate dance of politics and power plays. The game has indeed begun, and he is ready to play.

As he looked around, he came face to face with another top beauty of Kuoh. In the Student Council room, standing in front of them is Tsubaki Shinra, Vice-President of the Student Council, with a composed and professional demeanour he expected of her.

Name: Tsubaki Shinra

Lvl: 66

Title: Queen of Sona Sitri

'She is weaker than Akeno.' Aurva noticed.

Tsubaki greeted them with a courteous nod, her eyes reflecting a sharp intelligence. "Welcome to Kuoh Academy. I'm Tsubaki Shinra. I'll assist you with your transition into the school." she said in a polite tone.

She handed Aurva and Elena their schedules, each neatly organised and tailored to their academic needs. As they accepted the papers, Tsubaki's tone took on a more serious note. "I must remind you both, given your unique circumstances, that you must keep your true identities confidential. Discussing such matters openly could lead to unnecessary complications."

Aurva acknowledged her advice with a measured nod. "We appreciate your help and will adhere to the necessary discretion," he responded, ensuring that his tone conveyed both appreciation and understanding of the situation.

Elena, standing beside Aurva, gave a quiet but firm nod of her own. She understood the importance of maintaining their cover.

Tsubaki, seemingly satisfied with their responses, shifted her focus back to the administrative aspect. "If you have any questions or concerns about your classes or the school in general, feel free to approach me or any other members of the Student Council," she offered, her expression softening slightly to a more welcoming one.

The duo nodded in gratitude. As they exited the Student Council room, Akeno seamlessly joined them, her presence a mixture of grace and subtlety. She clung to them in a manner that seemed casual but was clearly intentional as if trying to foster a closer connection.

"So, how do you find our school so far?" Akeno inquired, her voice lilting with genuine curiosity. She walked close to Aurva, her posture relaxed yet subtly attentive. Her eyes occasionally flitted between Aurva and Elena, gauging their reactions and comfort levels.

"It's quite impressive," Aurva responded diplomatically, aware of Akeno's underlying intentions. "The atmosphere is welcoming, and the facilities seem top-notch."

Elena, a bit more reserved but no less observant, added, "Yes, it's very different from what we're used to, but in a good way."

Akeno smiled, pleased with their responses. "I'm glad to hear that. If you need any help or have questions about the school, feel free to ask me anytime." Her tone is friendly, yet there is a layer of calculation beneath her words, a subtle probing for information and alliances.

Their conversation continued with light, idle chatter as they made their way through the corridors. The hallways are bustling with students, but Akeno's presence seemed to create a bubble around them, her status in the school evident in the way others gave them space.

Finally, they arrived at their designated classroom, 2-A. The door stood ajar, revealing a typical high school classroom, with students settling in and chatting amongst themselves. Akeno lingered for a moment longer, her gaze lingering on Aurva and Elena.

"Enjoy your first day," she said with a hint of warmth, her eyes sparkling with an unreadable emotion. Before she left, she leaned closer to Aurva's ear and spoke in a low sultry tone "My offer still stands. If you feel bored, come to my room…" she ended with a bright smile biting Aurva's lower ear.

Aurva had to control his hands which almost reached her generous bust that were closer than he expected due to Akeno leaning on him. Then, with the same grace she had arrived, Akeno vanished giving him 1 last suggestive wink, leaving a flabbergasted Aurva and enraged Elena.

After a minute of getting their hormones and emotions under control, Aurva and Elena stepped into classroom of 2-A, the eyes of their new classmates curiously fixing on them. The room was abuzz with the typical energy of a high school, filled with the chatter and movement of students settling in for the day.

Taking a deep breath, Aurva led the way to the front of the class, Elena following close behind. The teacher, a middle-aged man with a kind demeanour, gestured for them to introduce themselves.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Aurva, Stark D Aurva," he said, his voice steady and confident in perfect Japanese. There was an air of mystery about him, which didn't go unnoticed by the students.

"And I'm Elena, Elena Zoldyck," she added, her voice softer, but carrying a strength that complemented Aurva's presence. The class listened with rapt attention, intrigued by these new additions to their year.

The teacher nodded approvingly after their brief introductions and directed them to take their seats. As they made their way through the rows of desks, the class's curiosity seemed to intensify, whispers and speculative glances following them.

One of the students in the back whispered to her friend, a note of relief in her voice. "At least we don't have the perverted trio this year. Imagine having to deal with their antics every day." Her friend nodded in agreement, both sharing a knowing look that reflected the infamous reputation of the trio.

The class soon settled into the rhythm of a typical school day, with lessons beginning and the teacher taking the lead. Aurva and Elena listened attentively, occasionally exchanging glances as they acclimated to their new environment.

As the morning progressed, it became apparent that their arrival had stirred a subtle but undeniable shift in the classroom's dynamics. Students were curious, some openly so, while others observed from a distance, all wondering about the stories behind these new, intriguing faces in Kuoh Academy.

Meanwhile

School Gate

As Aurva and Elena settled into the new environment, across the school grounds, a contrasting scene unfolded. Issei and his friends, Matsuda and Motohama, made their way towards Kuoh High, their steps springy, fueled by the excitement of a new year filled with endless possibilities. Their conversation lively mix of banter and anticipation, punctuated with laughter and wide-eyed excitement.

Issei, with his characteristic enthusiasm, was leading the conversation. "I heard there are new teachers this year, and they're all stunning!" His voice was filled with an almost palpable excitement.

Motohama chimed in, his glasses gleaming with eagerness. "And don't forget the Three Great Ladies of Kuoh High. Maybe we'll finally get to see them up close this year!" His tone was one of hopeful longing, a sentiment shared by the group.

Matsuda nodded vigorously, a grin on his face. "This year's going to be epic, guys! Just think of the possibilities!" His eyes sparkled with the same mischievous light that Issei and Motohama shared.

As they neared the school's majestic gates, their laughter and animated chatter filled the air, a stark contrast to the disciplined atmosphere of Kuoh High. Their eyes roved the school grounds, each of them secretly hoping for a glimpse of the beauties their school is famous for.

Their lively conversation was abruptly interrupted as they reached the gates. Souna Shitori, the student council president, with her elegant and composed demeanour, stood before them. Her presence imposing, and her gaze alone was enough to temper their excitement.

"Gentlemen," she began, her voice calm but firm, "Kuoh High is a place of learning and mutual respect. I expect you to uphold the standards of behaviour that are expected of every student here this year." She said in a no-nonsense tone.

Issei, slightly taken aback, replied with a sheepish grin, "Souna-kaichou! Of course. We wouldn't dream of causing any trouble." His voice carried a hint of his usual playfulness, but there is a high note of respect too.

Matsuda and Motohama nodded in agreement, their earlier exuberance dimmed by Souna's stern warning. "Yes, we understand," Matsuda added quickly, his tone more subdued than before.

Motohama pushed up his glasses, adding, "We'll be on our best behaviour, promise."

Souna gave them a final, scrutinising look before turning to leave, her every step radiating a sense of duty and responsibility. As she walked away, Issei and his friends exchanged glances, a silent agreement passing between them.

They entered the school, their earlier boisterousness now tempered with a hint of caution. Yet, the glint of mischief in their eyes and the subdued chuckles between them suggested that their playful spirits are far from dampened.

The contrast between the disciplined environment of Kuoh High and the youthful exuberance of its students is a delicate balance. As the morning sun continued to shine, the day ahead promised a mix of learning, discovery, and, as always, a bit of harmless mischief.

During Lunch

Lunchtime at Kuoh High brought a welcome break from the morning's classes. Students filled the cafeteria, the air buzzing with conversations and laughter. Amidst this lively atmosphere, Aurva and Elena found themselves reflecting on their morning classes.

Aurva, with his analytical mind, had found the classes engaging, picking up nuances and details that many might have missed. Being a nerd in college does help, un. "The depth of these subjects is fascinating," he commented to Elena, his eyes reflecting a keen intellect.

Elena, less attuned to the social dynamics of the classroom, shared her observations. "They are," she noted, a thoughtful expression on her face. "But they are boring," she whined, making Aurva chuckle.

Their conversation paused as they reached the lunch line. The menu offered a variety of choices, but they both opted for something light yet nutritious. Aurva picked a Caesar salad with grilled chicken, while Elena chose a Mediterranean wrap with a side of fresh fruit. They found a quiet table, their lunch choices reflecting their preference for a balanced and healthy diet.

"You really hate school, huh." He continued, turning to her from his lunch. Elena gave him a 'Are you kidding me' look. Aurva raised his hands in surrender. "Think of this as your training. Develop new spells for your new magic while I take care of your grades." He said with a knowing smile.

Elena's face brightened at that. If not for the table between them, Aurva is sure she would have jumped on him in joy. He remembered her pleas to bunk the classes in the morning as they readied for the school.

As they settled into their meal, the chatter around them dimmed, and Aurva saw Souna Shitori approach their table. Her composed demeanour and sharp intelligence are evident, commanding a respect that went beyond her role as a top student. Her presence in the supernatural world added an extra layer of significance to her approach.

As usual, his appraisal showed him the basics about her.

Name: Sona Sitri

Lvl: 77

Title: Princess of Sitri

He is surprised by her level being higher than Rias. But he supposed for a strategic fighter like Sona, it's possible. It's just a matter of how effective your strategy is when it comes to facing low-level enemies. While Rias fights like a brawler, jumping the gun without a solid plan.

As she approached their table, Sona greeted Aurva and Elena with a formal nod. "I trust you have been briefed on the unique nature of Kuoh and the entities that reside here," Sona asked, her tone straightforward yet imbued with politeness. "It's imperative that the knowledge you hold about certain identities remains confined to the circle it belongs to. Here, you are just students like any other, and I expect you to adhere to that role diligently."

Her words carried the weight of responsibility and secrecy. The cafeteria around them seemed to recede into the background, ignoring them entirely as the seriousness of Sona's message took centre stage.

Aurva responded with a respectful nod, his expression serious. "As I assured Ms Shinra, we understand," he replied, his voice low but firm. Elena mirrored his response, her face showing her grasp of the delicate situation they are in.

Sona held their gaze for a moment longer, ensuring her message is clearly understood. Then, with a subtle nod of satisfaction, she turned and walked away, leaving Aurva and Elena to ponder the implications of her words.

Aurva and Elena exchanged a glance following Sona's departure, a silent understanding passing between them. They had anticipated such reminders. With a mutual shrug, they turned their attention back to their lunch, unperturbed by the weight of Sona's words. They are prepared for the complexity of their situation.

The moment of serious contemplation was abruptly interrupted by a sudden commotion elsewhere in the cafeteria. The source was none other than the perverted trio – Issei, Matsuda, and Motohama. They were at the centre of a ruckus, drawing the attention of their peers with their boisterous laughter and antics.

The trio's latest escapade seemed to involve some over-the-top storytelling about their morning adventures, complete with exaggerated gestures and dramatic expressions. The distraction they provided was almost theatrical in its execution, drawing laughter and shaking heads from the surrounding students.

The shift in the cafeteria's atmosphere was palpable. The focus of the students was now entirely on the trio's antics, allowing Aurva and Elena to slip back into relative anonymity. They quietly finished their lunch, observing the scene with a blend of amusement and bemusement.

The rest of the school day passed in a blur of classes and lectures. They attended each session, absorbing the knowledge imparted by their teachers while navigating the social landscape of the school for Aurva and thinking of new spells for Elena. Their interactions were cautious yet friendly, not drawing too much attention to themselves.

As the final bell rang, signalling the end of the day, the students of Kuoh High left the classrooms, their conversations filled with plans for the evening and the upcoming weekend. Aurva and Elena joined the throng, their first day at Kuoh High coming to a close. It had been a day of new experiences, and the beginning of a journey that promised to be anything but ordinary.

With Issei

After the final bell rang, marking the end of the first day of classes at Kuoh Academy, Issei and his friends found themselves congregating in the Chemistry lab. Their usual routine involved sneaking peeks at various school activities, especially those involving their female peers, such as the kendo club or other sports practices. The thrill of these ventures, while questionable, was what kept their spirits high and their camaraderie strong.

On this particular day, the trio, led by Issei's insistence, deviated from their usual routine. Instead of heading towards their typical haunts for peeping, Issei guided them to the school's chemistry lab. His persuasive enthusiasm, fueled by a new plan he had in mind, managed to sway his friends into this new adventure.

As they approached the chemistry lab, the school was winding down for the day. The once bustling hallways were now quiet, with only the occasional sound of teachers finishing up their work or students engaged in after-school activities. This post-school hour provided the perfect cover for their less-than-academic pursuits.

Upon reaching the lab, they found it empty, as expected during these after-school hours. The lab, with its array of chemicals, test tubes, and scientific apparatus, presented a stark contrast to their usual hangouts. For Issei, however, it was the ideal setting for the new venture he had in mind, far removed from their typical mischief but equally, if not more, exhilarating.

Issei, always curious mostly of the female body and often led by his less-than-academic interests, looked around the lab with a mixture of intrigue and awe. The sterile environment, so different from their usual hangouts, piqued his curiosity, making him wonder how to start on his idea.

His friends, however, seemed less enthused. Even after his persuasion, they are not thrilled. Imagining the glory of a naked female body made their rebellious side flare up, and scratching his head in confusion, Matsuda voiced his frustration. "Issei, why are we here? I thought we were going to check out the new students, not hang out in a lab smelling chemicals."

Motohama, adjusting his glasses, nodded in agreement. "Yeah, this isn't exactly the most exciting way to end our first day back. We could be doing something far more interesting," he added, the implication clear in his tone with his hands moving wildly.

Issei, still scanning the lab, shrugged. "I don't know, guys. There's something about this place. Don't you think it's kind of cool? Like we're in some detective movie or something," he said, his imagination already running wild with possibilities of all the potions he can make.

His friends rolled their eyes, unimpressed by Issei's attempt to romanticise their mundane surroundings. Matsuda let out a sigh, leaning against one of the tables. "If only this lab was filled with something more... stimulating," he mumbled, his thoughts clearly drifting towards their usual lecherous topics.

Motohama, glancing at the clock on the wall, added, "We should probably head out soon. If we stay here any longer, we'll just end up missing out on more fun things to do."

Issei, sensing the dwindling interest of his friends, quickly concocted an enticing offer. "Hey, wait a sec, guys. What if I told you I might be able to whip up something... interesting here? Like a peeping potion or something," he said, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

The mention of a 'peeping potion' immediately captured Matsuda and Motohama's attention, their previous boredom vanishing in an instant. "A pe-peeping potion? Really, Issei? You can make something like that?" Matsuda asked, his voice tinged with a mix of scepticism and excitement.

Motohama, his curiosity equally piqued, leaned closer. "Yeah, Issei. If you're serious about this, we're all ears. How would you even make something like that?"

Issei can see the small beads of blood coming from their noses and knew what are they thinking about. Pleased with their renewed interest, he grinned. "Well, I've been reading up on some stuff. There are all sorts of chemicals here. Who knows what combinations might do?" He began rummaging through the shelves, his hands picking up various bottles and examining their labels.

His friends exchanged intrigued glances, their earlier complaints forgotten. Instead of thinking how such an outlandish thing is possible by Issei, BY ISSEI, they chose to believe him. The excitement of the peeping potion drowning their rational thinking.

Matsuda chimed in, "Alright, Issei, you've got our attention. But are you sure about this? We don't want to end up blowing up the lab or something." He asked for 1 last confirmation before they fully committed to the job.

Issei waved off the concern with a confident smirk. "Don't worry, I've got this. Just keep a lookout. We wouldn't want to get caught messing around in here."

Motohama nodded, his gaze shifting to the door as he took on the role of lookout. "Alright, Issei, do your thing. But let's make it quick. The last thing we need is to get into trouble on the first day of school, especially after Souna-kaichou's warning." he said with a shiver and others nodded in agreement.

Issei continued his enthusiastic search through the chemicals, his friends watched with a mixture of anticipation and apprehension. The idea of a 'peeping potion' is too intriguing to pass up, even if they are a bit doubtful of its feasibility. The Chemistry lab, once a place of boredom, has now transformed into a den of potential mischief, all thanks to Issei's wild imagination and persuasive offer.

As he contemplated, an idea struck him. Could he possibly recreate any magical potions using everyday chemicals? It's a stretch, but the system's chime of agreement surprised him—Answer, possible, the results vary. The system replied.

Matsuda peeked over Issei's shoulder, his curiosity piqued. "What are you up to, Issei? Trying to turn lead into gold?" he joked getting bored of doing nothing. As for the last 15 minutes, Issei kept rummaging through all the racks going through all the chemicals.

"Nah, something even cooler," Issei replied a spark of determination in his eyes. "I'm going to make a potion. A real one, but with what we have here." He said in excitement.

Motohama joined them, his eyebrows raised in scepticism. "A potion? Like in those fantasy games?"

"Exactly!" Issei exclaimed. He decided to start simple—a basic pain relief potion. He figured that common lab chemicals could mimic some magical properties.

Issei busied himself, selecting chemicals like aspirin, menthol, and ethanol. His friends watched, bewildered, as he carefully mixed the ingredients. Burning and stirring them. The aspirin dissolved in ethanol formed a clear solution, and the menthol added a soothing aroma. He added few more chemicals with ease, and slowly a pale liquid formed in the beaker.

His friends curiously observed him as he mixed all random liquids into the beaker, occasionally heating, stirring, and cooling them. As they saw the pale liquid tale shape, they pondered the most important question.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Motohama asked, eyeing the concoction warily.

"Only one way to find out," Issei said with a grin, testing a small amount. The potion had a strong medicinal scent, tinged with menthol.

The system chimed in, analysing his creation. Less potent than a supernatural potion. Is the verdict the system gave. Issei knew it but it was a good start, his eyes scanned the concoction and the words magically appeared in his mind - mild pain-relieving effects — Low Grade.

Issei's eyes sparkled in excitement. So it's not a complete failure. The Alchemy skill is different from other skills he experienced as it's a class reduced to skill, and he can see the drawbacks. Instead of getting full info on the process, he just got beginner directions and it's more intuitive than a physical crutch.

Though it's limited, he is sure he can unlock more varieties of potions as he gets experience in potion making and he is sure the help menu is gonna help him a lot as Henry fully dumped him to read through them and figure out. He curiously eyed the pale potion he crafted.

'Hmm, it's different from how it looks in the games. Though, how effective is this?' He can see 'mild' pain-relieving effects. But he wants to test how much 'mild' is.

With a twinkle of mischief in his eyes, he turned to Matsuda. "Hey, Matsuda, let me try this on you," he said, brandishing the potion.

Before Matsuda could protest, Issei made a small, superficial cut on Matsuda's arm. "Ow! Issei, what the heck?!" Matsuda yelped, looking at his friend in shock and slight betrayal.

Ignoring Matsuda's protests and Motohama's gasps, Issei quickly applied the potion to the cut. The boys watched in amazement as the cut began to close up, the pain visibly easing from Matsuda's expression.

"Whoa! It actually worked!" Motohama exclaimed, his eyes wide with surprise.

Issei couldn't help but grin, feeling a mix of pride and excitement. "I told you guys, it's a real potion!"

Just then, the system chimed in, its voice ringing clearly in Issei's mind.

Requirements met. New sub-skill acquired: Potion Brewing.

Aligning Sub-skill with Unique Skill: Alchemist

Alignment Successful.

Issei's eyes sparkled with the realisation of his newfound ability. He had not only successfully made a potion but also unlocked a skill in the process. Curiously, he tapped on the sub-skill.

Potion Brewing (Novice)

- Allows the user to pick the right ingredients for the intended potion instinctively.

- Increases the chances of successful potion by 10%

- Experience Correction (small)

Matsuda, now completely recovered and marvelling at his healed arm, clapped Issei on the back. "Issei! You're full of surprises. Why didn't you tell us you have such cool skill? And what are you going to brew next?"

Issei looked thoughtfully at the potion vial in his hand. He chuckled. "Maybe that peeping potion won't be just a dream, boys," he said confidently and Matsuda and Motohama looked at him in worship.

Taking in their reaction, Issei's excitement bubbled over into a cackle that seemed to echo through the Chemistry lab. His eyes gleamed with the thrill of his skill, the potential of potion brewing unfolding in his mind.

Though still amazed, Matsuda and Motohama exchanged worried glances as Issei's laughter grew louder, more akin to a mad scientist than their usually easygoing friend. "Issei, are you okay, dude?" Matsuda asked cautiously, taking a step back.

Issei, too engrossed in his thoughts, barely acknowledged them. "This is incredible!" he exclaimed. "I can make real potions! Think of the possibilities!"

Motohama tugged at Matsuda's sleeve, whispering, "I've never seen him like this. He's freaking me out."

Ignoring his friends' apprehensive looks, Issei turned back to the lab table, his mind racing with ideas. He decided to attempt an advanced Pain Relief potion, already visualising the components and the process in his mind.

As he worked, his laughter and mutterings filled the lab. "Yes, yes, a bit of this, a dash of that..." He moved around, mixing chemicals with an intense focus, completely lost in his new passion.

Matsuda and Motohama watched from a safe distance, unsure of how to react. Matsuda muttered, "Should we stop him? He's kind of scaring me."

"No, let's just... watch from here. He seems to know what he's doing," Motohama replied, albeit with a hint of doubt.

Issei, oblivious to their concerns, continued his work. The possibility of creating something truly magical in their ordinary world had taken hold of him, and there was no turning back. His laughter, though unnerving to his friends, was a clear sign of his joy and anticipation for the wonders he could now create.

Completely absorbed in his work, he finally completed his advanced Pain Relief potion. He turned to Matsuda and Motohama with a grin that was a little too enthusiastic. "Alright, guys! Time to see what this baby can really do!"

Matsuda and Motohama exchanged a glance of dread. They knew there was no escaping their fate as Issei's test subjects—his 'lab rats,' as it were. "Wait, Issei, are you sure this is safe?" Matsuda asked nervously, trying to run away.

"Of course! Trust me," Issei replied, almost too confidently. He was eager to test the limits of his potion and see the extent of damage it could heal.

Matsuda sighed, resigning himself to his role, while Motohama tried to protest, "Issei, maybe we should think this through—"

Before he could finish, Issei was already applying the potion to various minor cuts and bruises they had acquired in their day-to-day lives not including the few he made. Nope. To their surprise, the potion worked remarkably well, healing their minor injuries more effectively than the first version.

As Issei continued his enthusiastic experimentation, Matsuda and Motohama could only look on in resignation. They had become the unwilling test subjects of Issei's newfound passion for potion brewing. While they were relieved that the potions were actually effective, they couldn't help but feel a bit of pity for themselves, caught in the whirlwind of Issei's excitement.

Despite their apprehensions, they knew there was no dampening Issei's spirits now. He had discovered a new path in his journey, and they, for better or worse, were along for the ride.

In his sealed state, Ddraig watched from Aurva's mind the ordeal. Aurva transferred Ddraig to Issei's body and since he is sealed, he can't do much. But Aurva thought of this and made a TV which showed what Issei was doing from Aurva's mind. His partner asked him to oversee his parallel existence's progress and let him know if anything big came up.

As he doesn't have Gamer's Mind, Aurva's mind couldn't handle as much data as it used to handle with the skill on. And so, in a way, Aurva transferred watching of Issei's body to Ddraig. And Ddraig observed in joy. He won't deny any entertainment even if the entertainment in question is Issei's life of all things.

The day was boring and Ddraig noticed Issei getting impatient at some points, but he endured as his mind buzzed about all things and everything potions. As they planned yesterday, Aurva tasked his 2nd body to dabble in the art and get a good grasp of it.

Ddraig observed as the clone made his way with his goons to the lab and the Alchemy skill in action as it inherently gave him access to an all-inclusive chemical directory and it took quite a time for the clone to process it.

Once he was done processing, he began with a simple pain relief potion and Ddraig saw in wonder as the hardcore pervert turned into an expert chemist and handled chemicals like a pro and started mixing them.

Seeing his success after a trial and error, he jumped in again, aiming for a higher quality potion. Though the result turned out to be phenomenal, Ddraig knew what happened. The potion isn't different from the one before, as the screen said, he can only make low-quality potions with chemicals.

And Issei neither has the skills nor experience to whip out high-quality potions out of the blue. But the difference is he added a drop of his blood to the potion, increasing its potency. How, you ask? It's simple. Sealed or awakened, Issei is still the host of the Red Dragon Emperor.

The Dragon who is famous for his Boosting ability. Ddraig doesn't know Issei knowingly did it or it's a fluke as he has access to only what he is doing not his thoughts, (due to System's bullshit set-up) he boosted the healing properties of the potion with his blood.

Of course, Ddraig knew this to be a temporary move as he knew Aurva wouldn't allow his clone to drain his blood to improve the potion grade and instead, he would want him to grind and get experience especially since he was in dire need of Anti-Horny potions. Ddraig couldn't suppress his laughter at that. Feeling this was enough to report, he moved to Paradise to talk to Aurva.

With Rias and Sona

In the waning light of the evening, a significant meeting took place between two third-year students, Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri, the Devils overseeing Kuoh along with their loyal queens, Akeno Himejima and Tsubaki Shinra. The air was charged with anticipation as they discussed plans for the upcoming school year, blending excitement with a sense of responsibility.

Rias and Sona, both aware of the importance of their roles, considered the future of their peerages, pondering over potential new members. They acknowledged the need for balance and unity in their teams.

The discussion, initially lively and full of possibilities for collaboration, like a cultural festival, gradually took a more serious tone. Rias, weighed down by her impending arranged marriage to Riser Phenex, found a sympathetic yet reserved understanding in Sona. The complex nature of their conversation underscored the challenges they faced, both in their roles as leaders and in their personal lives.

Despite the undercurrents of personal struggles, particularly for Rias, the leaders parted ways with a handshake, symbolising their mutual support and understanding. They reaffirmed their commitment to stay in touch and navigate the challenges of the new year together. Their departure under the starlit sky marked the end of their meeting but also the beginning of a year full of potential and the promise of their unbreakable bond and leadership at Kuoh High.

As Sona made her way through the quiet corridors of Kuoh High, the hushed atmosphere of the evening was a stark contrast to the bustling energy of the daytime. The school, usually alive with the chatter and laughter of students, now lay in a serene silence, with only the distant sound of the night breeze whispering through the trees.

It was during this tranquil walk that something unusual caught Sona's attention. The Chemistry lab, typically dark and deserted at this hour, had its lights on. A faint glow spilt from the door, painting a strip of light across the hallway's polished floor. Curiosity piqued, Sona adjusted her path to investigate. It was uncommon for any student or teacher to be in the lab at this time, and her sense of responsibility as a student leader stirred within her.

Approaching the door, she moved with a quiet grace, her steps barely making a sound. Her mind raced with possibilities. Could it be a teacher working late? A student conducting a secret experiment? Or perhaps something more unusual, something that her experience as a member of the student council had taught her to be wary of.

Sona reached for the door handle, her movements deliberate and cautious. She gently pushed the door open, the light from within the lab growing brighter, revealing its contents. Her eyes scanned the room, taking in the scene before her, ready to confront whatever—or whoever—was the source of this after-hours mystery in the Chemistry lab.

And Cut.

That's it for this Chapter, folks. Hope you all liked it. Tell me what you think of the chapter and story in general.

I dare you to join my Discord server if you are furious for the cliffy ;)

Link: discord . Gg / SPsSwAcq4b

Remove the spaces

Name: Black Dawn

Any suggestions are welcomed.

The next chapter will be uploaded on the 28th. With next chapter, the month of Dragon Gamer comes to an end, if you want me to continue writing this story in December, join my discord server and Vote in the monthly poll which decides the story I focus in the coming month.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

2