1- Where The F*ck Am I?
67 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello there everyone, this is your average, normal highschool boy here, Aved Nozomi. I just turned 18 yesterday and holy sh*t I just realized that I can be arrested now that I'm in a legal age.

Anyways, you wanna know what I did yesterday? Sure I don't mind. I just do a normal party in my parents' house yesterday. My mom cooks a decent amount of food for my 18th birthday and I invited my close friend, David, in my house. It was fun, we just do what we always do, playing games, eating some junkfoods and drink softdrinks, and chat with our hobbies. My little sister was very "busy" hanging out with her friends so she didn't get to be in my birthday yesterday. It was fine. It's her choice though, not mine. But anyways, now that I'm 18, I wonder what the future awaits me now that I'm officially an adult.

------------------

"Where the f*ck am I?" That's the word I uttered while I am in a place that's unfamiliar to me while I'm in my PJ's. Hold on, hold on, if I remember correctly, after the party, I am pretty sure I went straight to bed. But why am I here? 

In my surroundings, there's a wall made of stone, a light, that I assume, is a torchlight, and the floor has a weird circle drawing that surrounds the whole floor. If I had to describe the appearance of my surroundings, it's like one of those summoning room you see in those isekai animes.

Wait, don't tell me----

As I was reaching the conclusion of my question, an unknown figure went out from the door. The figure is a woman with a bright blonde hair and blue eyes and she's wearing a white colored gown. Judging from her looks, she's atleast around 20 years old, I think.

As she was approaching me, she stops, around 2 meters ,from me. 

"Welcome Hero, to our world. I apologize for the sudden summoning but as you can see, our world is in a brink danger, as the demon lord and his armies are now approaching in this city. We need your heroic strength to defeat this evil creatures. I beg of you, Hero, please help us save this world."

As she was saying that, she kneels in front of me, with both of her hands clasped together as if she was praying.

How am I supposed to say that I'm just an average, highschool boy who just turned 18 a while ago?

3